2024 Concerts

T&C

20 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I listened to a few songs from their most recent a few weeks back and loved it. Enjoy! 

I'm going back to the early 80's Friday night for Armored Saint and Queensryche. 

I wish they would get back with Geoff Tate and Chris DeGarmo.  I have seen the latest incarnation on YouTube and still sounds pretty good.  Now that I think about it I've watched some Geoff Tate recently and he can't do it very well any more.  Maybe I saw an off night. Armored Saint! I haven't thought about them in a long time,  I'll need to listen again.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Seeing Pearl Jam on Friday night.

It'll be about my 10th time seeing them. I have General Admission Pit tickets, and I will be getting in line for the show early enough in the day to hopefully be in the front row. 

I was in the front row for a Pearl Jam show only once before, and on that occasion, Eddie Vedder poured some of his wine into my cup during a solo break on the song Porch, and I got one of Mike McCready's guitar picks.

It's gonna be hard to top that experience, but...I can't wait for this show. Absolutely can't wait.

PJ always, always, always puts on an excellent show.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 9:22 AM, Ned Flanders said:

Hearing good things about the Neil Young tour...coming to Bristow, VA next Saturday.  May be worth a look see. 

if you had any doubts before this review I would put them to bed. Reading this gave me chills JUST GO it sounds amazing.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/entertainment/music/story/2024-04-25/neil-young-and-crazy-horse-open-new-tour-with-a-san-diego-concert-that

Edit: I just checked 5/11 tickets appear available

Edited by muppy

13 hours ago, muppy said:

if you had any doubts before this review I would put them to bed. Reading this gave me chills JUST GO it sounds amazing.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/entertainment/music/story/2024-04-25/neil-young-and-crazy-horse-open-new-tour-with-a-san-diego-concert-that

Edit: I just checked 5/11 tickets appear available

Weather here in the DC area really iffy tomorrow; it'll be a game time decision. 

• Like (+1) 1

I've got a busy couple of months coming up. Starting with Martin Barre of Jethro Tull Saturday, Jon Anderson of Yes in June, The Hives in September, King Crimson BEAT with Adrian Belew in October and Fontaines DC in October.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I've got a busy couple of months coming up. Starting with Martin Barre of Jethro Tull Saturday, Jon Anderson of Yes in June, The Hives in September, King Crimson BEAT with Adrian Belew in October and Fontaines DC in October.

Nice run of shows but, you call that busy?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 day rock festival here in Cbus this week:

https://sonictemplefestival.com

I’ll be there every day at some point but Thursday and Sunday will be all day. Friday will just catch a bit of the early afternoon because we’re shooting over to Dayton to catch Brit Floyd. 

On 5/10/2024 at 5:31 PM, Draconator said:

Bummer. Living Colour at Electric City in Buffalo was postponed to a yet-to-be-determined date in 2025. 

I’ll get to catch them at this above festival later this week and I have actually seen them in Epcot at Disney World during the Food & Wine festival (we’ve ran the “wine and dine 1/2 marathon a bunch of times). They were great and it was “free”! 😂

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

4 day rock festival here in Cbus this week:

https://sonictemplefestival.com

I’ll be there every day at some point but Thursday and Sunday will be all day. Friday will just catch a bit of the early afternoon because we’re shooting over to Dayton to catch Brit Floyd. 

I’ll get to catch them at this above festival later this week and I have actually seen them in Epcot at Disney World during the Food & Wine festival (we’ve ran the “wine and dine 1/2 marathon a bunch of times). They were great and it was “free”! 😂

So they got a better offer than Buffalo with this festival. The show was scheduled here on May 16th, Thursday.

On 4/24/2024 at 6:30 PM, coloradobillsfan said:

New David Gilmour album announcement just dropped today.  If you are a PF fan, this may be your last chance to see him (there is no information yet about a tour but it is most likely imminent).  Travel will probably be required - his recent  interviews indicate he is probably done with big tours - but man is it worth it.  

https://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/david-gilmours-new-album-official-announcement

Gilmour only appearing in LA and NYC like Pink Floyd’s The Wall tour for his new album tour. Oct 29-30 at Hollywood Bowl and Nov 4-5 at MSG. Tix on sale Wed, May 15. 
https://www.ticketmaster.com/david-gilmour-tickets/artist/769001

• Thank you (+1) 1

An additional MSG date was added today.  I managed to score tix to both Hollywood Bowl shows this morning - I'm beyond stoked as DG has said it is his favorite USA venue, and I've never been to Hollywood.   I still see some tickets available via the fan presale code.  Hope everyone who wants to go can still get a ticket!   General onsale still coming up 

* UPDATE:  A 3rd Hollywood Bowl and a 4th MSG show was just added.  Lots of tix still available.  PM me if you need the presale code 

Edited by coloradobillsfan
  • Awesome! (+1) 2