2024 Concerts

T&C

On 4/5/2024 at 11:50 AM, The Poojer said:

Welp, just added Jeff Lynne's ELO in Philly and Beat(Tony Levin, Adrian Belew, Steve Vai and Danny Carey) doing King Crimson in Keswick PA in October. I'm going broke with concert tix

I may have a shot at interviewing Adrian Belew on my radio station here in Richmond.  I'm the new guy so may be the last in line but we'll see.

• Awesome! (+1) 4

Saw Luke Combs at Highmark last night.  Even though I do not know his music, it was a great show.  Four opening acts, one being the Avett Brothers.  Concert started at 5:45pm, LC came on at 9pm.  Finished just about 11pm.  

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Saw Luke Combs at Highmark last night.  Even though I do not know his music, it was a great show.  Four opening acts, one being the Avett Brothers.  Concert started at 5:45pm, LC came on at 9pm.  Finished just about 11pm.  

Better you went last night.  I think the folks who go tonight are freeze their arses!  The temp's not only going to be 40 or less but the winds are likely going to gusting over 20 MPH.  ☹️

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Better you went last night.  I think the folks who go tonight are freeze their arses!  The temp's not only going to be 40 or less but the winds are likely going to gusting over 20 MPH.  ☹️

Last night felt just as cold as tonight.  Many young ladies went for the fashionable look instead of dressing for the weather. And they did not have the heaters turned on in the clubs. What they told us is that the power needed for the stage/bands would have been too much if they tried to run the heaters also. 

Mrs. Lew and I saw Toto and Journey on Saturday in Charleston.  Large crowd. Wonderful music that became a big sing-a-long.

Is there a new 'thing'  that people talk CONSTANTLY during the show ?  A late arriving group sitting behind us talked all the time.

Mrs. Lew wanted to tell them to be quiet, but I stopped her before she got a $12 beer dumped on her head by these obviously

drunk persons.

Neal Schon  from Journey played an amazing 10 minute guitar solo.

On 4/5/2024 at 11:50 AM, The Poojer said:

Welp, just added Jeff Lynne's ELO in Philly and Beat(Tony Levin, Adrian Belew, Steve Vai and Danny Carey) doing King Crimson in Keswick PA in October. I'm going broke with concert tix

Only time I saw ELO was for the Out of the Blue album with the spaceship, in Biloxi... before the show started there was a green laser coming out of the "ship" on the back wall. Started out with a green circle... and then came along a green laser sperm. For 20 minutes this green sperm tried to enter the circle... and when it finally broke through the crowd broke into cheers and the show began.

Time lp was the last "decent" one for me but this will be one helluva show for you... enjoy.

• Like (+1) 1

New David Gilmour album announcement just dropped today.  If you are a PF fan, this may be your last chance to see him (there is no information yet about a tour but it is most likely imminent).  Travel will probably be required - his recent  interviews indicate he is probably done with big tours - but man is it worth it.  

https://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/david-gilmours-new-album-official-announcement

• Awesome! (+1) 1