"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

McCain was an honorable POW.

The people who served with him would grant that, but other than that he was not well thought of.

Really not well thought of.

His political career is a different subject. 

John McCain understood civility, something that the GOP desperately lacks nowadays

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Dead ?

no, you need two parties to balance each other out

You can call me whatever you want.

The man was an honorable POW, and I know of nobody who criticizes that.

What you cannot do, and why I have always looked at him realistically, is be aware of what those who served with him away from POW camp thought of him.

He was not well thought of in that community.

That's the reality, not matter what you choose to call me.

11 minutes ago, sherpa said:

What you cannot do, and why I have always looked at him realistically, is be aware of what those who served with him away from POW camp thought of him.

You are trash.

McCain was always there for America and served our country admirably.

It's really hard to keep up w the cult - they claim our current military is too soft and now telling us McCain was too cocky.

Meanwhile:

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

Yeah.  I always thought he was highly-regarded.  Then I found out otherwise.  Never heard why, though.

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah.  I always thought he was highly-regarded.  Then I found out otherwise.  Never heard why, though.

First, whatever Trump said about him has noting to do with this. Trump's comment was ignorant, rude and just stupid. He does that a lot.

But, when I got to my first fleet squadron, a number of the senior officers knew of him and his Naval career.

It was universally viewed that he was not highly regarded.

His record aside, he was known as a vindictive, ill-tempered individual known for holding  grudges and acting on them.

There were other personal questions that I won't go into.

All of that aside, he was an honorable POW, as were almost all of them. Nothing tremendously special like Jim Stockdale or Jeremiah Denton, but honorable.

The people who don't know of that falsely accuse him of things regarding that are completely unfair.

Either way, when I see someone post that all Republicans should be like him, or that he "understands civility," that is 180 out from the view of the people who worked for him during his active duty time.   

Kind of a funny story.

I flew with his son as my first officer a number of times during his presidential campaign, always NY-Tokyo.

On night, on a trip I wasn't on, he was out for dinner in Tokyo at a favorite airline restaurant, and he and his crew were seated near a British Air crew and one of the BA guys was trashing McCain, stating he was going to invade Iran. McCain, the son, disputed this. The BA first officer kept claiming it was true, and his son kept refuting the claim. The BA guys "how do you know? Why are you so sure," and he says, "becasue he's my Dad and I talk to him a lot."

Edited by sherpa
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

First, whatever Trump said about him has noting to do with this. Trump's comment was ignorant, rude and just stupid. He does that a lot.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

His record aside, he was known as a vindictive, ill-tempered individual known for holding  grudges and acting on them.

No wonder why Trump didn't like him - he met his match.

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Either way, when I see someone post that all Republicans should be like him, or that he "understands civility," that is 180 out from the view of the people who worked for him during his active duty time.   

Keep digging man... keep digging.

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

But, when I got to my first fleet squadron, a number of the senior officers knew of him and his Naval career.

It was universally viewed that he was not highly regarded.

There were other personal questions that I won't go into.

All of that aside, he was an honorable POW, as were almost all of them. Nothing tremendously special like Jim Stockdale or Jeremiah Denton, but honorable.

The people who don't know of that falsely accuse him of things regarding that are completely unfair.

Kind of a funny story.

I flew with his son as my first officer a number of times during his presidential campaign, always NY-Tokyo.

On night, on a trip I wasn't on, he was out for dinner in Tokyo at a favorite airline restaurant, and he and his crew were seated near a British Air crew and one of the BA guys was trashing McCain, stating he was going to invade Iran. McCain, the son, disputed this. The BA first officer kept claiming it was true, and his son kept refuting the claim. The BA guys "how do you know? Why are you so sure," and he says, "becasue he's my Dad and I talk to him a lot."

Yup.  Again Kammy called Joke a racist and then said it was debate tactics.

12 hours ago, sherpa said:

Trump literally criticizes him

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump's beef with McCain was because he and his team were the main spreaders of the Steele dossier.

Can't imagine why anyone would hold a grudge over something like that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/i-would-do-it-again-mccain-writes-about-release-of-steele-dossier-to-fbi

I guess that makes it OK for him to act entirely unpresidential

That really is Trump‘s problem. It’s also the reason why the *****heads love him.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Again Kammy called Joke a racist and then said it was debate tactics.

It really surprises. Me Doc that you can’t see through this.

I campaign tactic is something you use for a little while and then you move on

Trump never moves on from any grudge he ever has with anyone he is completely unfit to be a president

54 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It really surprises. Me Doc that you can’t see through this.

I campaign tactic is something you use for a little while and then you move on

Trump never moves on from any grudge he ever has with anyone he is completely unfit to be a president

Sorry but I don't see calling someone "racist" as something flippant that you "move on" from.  It's a serious charge.  So either she was lying when she called him one or lying when she said it was a "campaign tactic."

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry but I don't see calling someone "racist" as something flippant that you "move on" from.  It's a serious charge.  So either she was lying when she called him one or lying when she said it was a "campaign tactic."

I’m trying to remember a time whenever people didn’t insult each other in debates

Once again, the two things are not equal. You asked Trump about John McKee today and he will go on about his rant about how he doesn’t like people that got captured.

what’s funny is McCain is twice the man as he is Trump getting tortured he would cry like a little B word

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m trying to remember a time whenever people didn’t insult each other in debates

Once again, the two things are not equal. You asked Trump about John McKee today and he will go on about his rant about how he doesn’t like people that got captured.

what’s funny is McCain is twice the man as he is Trump getting tortured he would cry like a little B word

Which is worse of an insult: calling someone a racist or saying "I like guys who don't get captured"?  The answer is clear.

Sure I think Trump still holds a grudge against McCain for his part in the Steele Dossier nonsense.  But if you were to ask Kammy in private if she still thinks Joke is a racist, she'd tell you yes.  I'd have more respect for her if she stuck to her guns instead of lying about not meaning it.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Which is worse of an insult: calling someone a racist or saying "I like guys who don't get captured"?  The answer is clear.

Sure I think Trump still holds a grudge against McCain for his part in the Steele Dossier nonsense.  But if you were to ask Kammy in private if she still thinks Joke is a racist, she'd tell you yes.  I'd have more respect for her if she stuck to her guns instead of lying about not meaning it.

There is zero chance in hell that you are an MD.

You never ever fn think.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

In your opinion, it’s a worse insult, not mine

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Trump literally criticizes him

That's why I said Trumps comment was :rude, ignorant and stupid."

When I said I never heard his POW actions criticized by people, I was talking about people who actually knew something about the situation. 

The North Vietnam POW experience caused significant changes in the US' military view of this type of thing and was responsible for changes to the "Code of Conduct," and significant philosophical and material change to POW school training.  

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

In your opinion, it’s a worse insult, not mine

In most people's opinion John, being called a racist is a far worse insult. 

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

It’s truly remarkable - when it comes to the cult - everyone else is lying but Conald Trump.                  

Its laughable that these idiots are questioning what Trump said when the POS publically pissed all over John McCain’s legacy and heroism.

Why didn’t Conald sue John Kelly - his longest serving chief of staff - if its was not true?

GE5Q9i-WQAAKd71?format=jpg&name=large

Pure scum - but that’s where you will find the likes of lyn’ Karen Psyop, Bonnie, and DoC.

These same freaks denied this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7olifqzd99k2nhmsz0u

They will deny everything. 

#winning 

Trump just went thru a defamation lawsuit - why doesn’t he sue his former chief of staff for defamation?

He can also sue Biden and everyone else who repeated this alleged lie.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ - The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

Remember this? 

Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said

"All of these liars will be sued after the election is over," he continued

Why didn’t he follow through? 

Cause you know it’s true.

Idiots - fn idiots 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh, he said it

No.

He did not.

This has been long disproven.

(Why do you try and repeat false stories over and over ---  that billSlime's job)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

He did not.

This has been long disproven.

(Why do you try and repeat false stories over and over ---  that billSlime's job)

It has not been disproven, and it sounds like something he would actually say based on his other comments

I just don’t understand why you guys stick up for this guy

An anonymous source said Trump made disparaging comments about fallen soldiers?

JFR: That's good enough for me!

Multiple non anonymous sources from people who were IN THE ROOM WITH TRUMP say that he said no such thing, and that he made no disparaging comments whatsoever. The decision not to go to the cemetery was 100% weather related.

JFR: The anonymous source is correct!

:lol:

How about those nazi churches JFR?

Clown. Show.

This whole hoax goes beyond useful idiots believing anything they're told. Its yet another lesson in our broken, activist, corrupt media.  I didn't go to journalism school, but it's my understanding that there's a hierarchy in the credibility of sources. 

Anonymous sources can sometimes be of value, but when you later get on the record statements from people who were actually present, then you owe it to your readers to update the original story at bare minimum.  That of course didn't happen in this case and almost never does when it comes to the great orange menace.

TDS is powerful and irreversible. 

Edited by BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I like soldiers that don’t get caught

Trump said all of it

You can believe that or not I don’t care

You get called out like you should and you try to change the quote that’s being discussed. Pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

The video below shows examples of media lies that comprise just the tip of the iceberg in false reporting about Trump.

They've lied so often and so consistently that it's completely reasonable for sane people to immediately reject anything that the legacy media reports on the orange dude.

Useful idiots? They continue to believe anything reported as rock solid truth.

29 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You get called out like you should and you try to change the quote that’s being discussed. Pathetic.

I didn’t change the quote. I added another quote that Trump said to show that he can say these kinds of things and has no problem doing it

Every time you chime in you just say something not very bright

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I didn’t change the quote. I added another quote that Trump said to show that he can say these kinds of things and has no problem doing it

Every time you chime in you just say something not very bright

Let me check the title of thread…. Let’s go back to your posts…..you without proof claimed Trump said the quote, when presented with contrary reports by other posters you were found out and tried to weasel out of it by saying oh because Trump said this about a guy he didn’t like that means he has the ability to say something like that to the entire military.

Well Johnny that dog don’t hunt.

Now I understand how you might not understand and think I’m not being bright but I will happily spoon feed you .

You are on here barking on how everyone needs proof of this and that and it’s well documented. So for you turn around and say well I don’t have exact proof Trump said that but it makes sense logically because he said this quote to insult to a singular person so obviously that’s proof enough for me that  he said this to entire group of people.

A.)You are using logic wrong 

B.) You are a hypocrite, you demand proof but when the tables are turned then all of a sudden it’s okay to infer.