Dolphins at Bills 2002

Buffalo03

Continuing on with the games playing our upcoming opponents where we are playing them the upcoming week, I am going with the Dolphins at Bills from 2002. I was late last week. Gonna get back on track this week. This game was referenced as the "snow game" until the 2017 game against the Colts took that title. I remember the Dolphins running for over 200 yards on us that day but us still coming up with the win. Eric Moulds catching a deflected TD that fell right into his hands. You have to skip about a half hour through the video because the first half hour is the CBS pregame show. It's interesting watching some of the old commercials back then too. Either way, sit back and enjoy and hope for a big Bills victory tomorrow and as always....Go Bills

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This was a good game but Dolphins at Bills 2009 is one of my favorite drought games.  

If I recall Jauron just got the ax and Fewell I think was the interim coach?  Anyway, his aggressive play calling I think won the Bills that game late.  And I recall a Fitz to TO touchdown which kind of sealed the deal 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.