Week 5 - Buy, Sell, Hold - Jags Edition

boyst

14 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Buying Bernard. The kid looks like the real deal out there even tho it's early which leads me to...

Hold on the defense as a whole. They have played some very bad offenses thus far. This is their first real test

Selling the idea that anyone except Diggs is going to emerge as a legitimate offensive weapon...for the second straight year unfortunately 

Wow after back to back solid outings by wr2

Buy:  Jimbo Cook.  I know he has already been playing well but I sense a big play TD this week and a buck fifty of all purpose yards.

Sell:  Gabe Davis.  I hate it, but the inconsistency is killing us.  Other guys are going to make plays on Sunday.

Hold:  Christian (whoops) Terrel Bernard.  Love the confidence this guy is playing with.  Not expecting him to duplicate last week’s splashy stats but to simply continue looking like he belongs.

Edited by eball

Buy : Elam. He’s a penny stock at this point 

buy: Bass I’m convinced he’s an elite kicker and will start being discussed as such

sell: Bernard … I agree he up like Enron right now whether it’s real or not you can’t go broke taking profit 

hold: McDermott- not high or low but long term he’s got value, like Walmart or a utility company 

• Like (+1) 1

BUY: Elam needs to start this week. His speed and physicality are needed against Hill 

26 minutes ago, eball said:

Buy:  Jimbo Cook.  I know he has already been playing well but I sense a big play TD this week and a buck fifty of all purpose yards.

Sell:  Gabe Davis.  I hate it, but the inconsistency is killing us.  Other guys are going to make plays on Sunday.

Hold:  Christian Bernard.  Love the confidence this guy is playing with.  Not expecting him to duplicate last week’s splashy stats but to simply continue looking like he belongs.

Who??

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Eh whatever catching touchdowns 

I don’t think Elam is even active this week again

Who do you credit more for the Gabe Davis’ TDs? Gabe or Josh? 

Gabe is a basic WR. He does nothing good. Like any WR with opportunity, he puts up some numbers sometimes.

Hands - Below average 

Route running- below average 

Speed - below average 

YAC - below average 

Blocking - above average 

Contested catch - below average 

Separation - below average 

Athleticism - below average 

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

BUY: Elam needs to start this week. His speed and physicality are needed against Hill 

Who??

I’m interested to see Benford vs Miami speed. He only played 19 snaps vs Miami last year before injury and those were week 3. 

I don’t think the Bills change their starters. But I would have Elam active in case of injury.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

18 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

That is why he is a sell. It doesn't mean he won't be good. Means he is probably coming off his best ever performance. So his price if he was a stock would be way up.

Disagree. If you want to use the stock market analogy he is a hold. Last weeks performance was off the charts. He made everyone a ton of money. Of course he will come back down to earth. But that doesn’t mean it’s gonna end up as a loss at all. If he plays well he still makes a profit.

Buy:  Gabe.  Allen needs to look more his way....and he will.

Sell: Poyer.  look for him watching receivers blowing past him and jumping on piles after 1st downs achieved.

Hold:  Kincaid.  An extra blocker is nice, but they should be looking more Knox's way for production Sunday.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Who do you credit more for the Gabe Davis’ TDs? Gabe or Josh? 

Gabe is a basic WR. He does nothing good. Like any WR with opportunity, he puts up some numbers sometimes.

Hands - Below average 

Route running- below average 

Speed - below average 

YAC - below average 

Blocking - above average 

Contested catch - below average 

Separation - below average 

Athleticism - below average 

Your hatred is focused in the wrong direction here

i get you want someone better but 60 yards a game and 2 tds in the last two games shows some improvements 

55 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Disagree. If you want to use the stock market analogy he is a hold. Last weeks performance was off the charts. He made everyone a ton of money. Of course he will come back down to earth. But that doesn’t mean it’s gonna end up as a loss at all. If he plays well he still makes a profit.

Ha it wasn't my analogy I am not here pounding the table for it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.