We Squished Them Like the Cockroaches They Are - Kudos to the January 6 Investigations/Prosecutions

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

dude, you just got pawned in a 20+ year lie....

Pawn meaning in Hindi - पवन मतलब हिंदी में - Translation

Dict.HinKhoj

https://dict.hinkhoj.com › pawn-me...

Definition of Pawn · an article deposited as security · a person used by another to gain an end · (chess) the least powerful piece; moves only forward and captures .

Hitting the bottle a little early, are we?

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

It made no sense.  Fitting.

Yes it did.  Perhaps you're Muslim?

हार

/hāra/

NF1. string गणनीय संज्ञा

A string of things is a number of them on a piece of string, thread, or wire.

She wore a string of pearls.

2. thrashing गणनीय संज्ञा

...his team's 5-0 thrashing of the home team.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes it did.  Perhaps your Muslim?

हार

/hāra/

NF1. string गणनीय संज्ञा

A string of things is a number of them on a piece of string, thread, or wire.

She wore a string of pearls.

2. thrashing गणनीय संज्ञा

...his team's 5-0 thrashing of the home team.

Have another drink.  Celebrate the Bills win.  That's all you're getting today.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Your loser side is taking the country down the toilet.  Congrats but please, stop playing.

God, you're pathetic....  Sad for u.  What nationality r u really?  Russian?  you and tuck r buddies right?

Nostrovia!

Cheers in RussianThe famous toast Nostrovia! is not a drinking toast at all. In Russian, it doesn't mean "Cheers!". It is used as a reply to thank someone for a meal or a drink.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Put down the bottle.  You've had enough.  Probably for a lifetime.

Doing just fine.  Hell, I could be half asleep and outwit you...  Gotta admit you're a bit slippery  Like trying to grab a big sucker without a net.  But I don't like using nets.  And I don't care if suckers get off.  At least, when I fish....

And I think it's you that's had enough.  just my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Doing just fine.  Hell, I could be half asleep and outwit you...

You couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag.  I'm sure you're the tallest midget in whatever menial job you used to do, but you're in the big leagues now, skippy.  So go crawl back inside that bottle.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

You couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag.  I'm sure you're the tallest midget in whatever menial job you used to do, but you're in the big leagues now, skippy.  So go crawl back inside that bottle.

The big leagues🤣.  I'm a bit embarrassed to be embarrassing you...it's not really fair.  But, you wanna keep going.  Somebody invoke the mercy rule.

A 20 year lie....

Is skippy big in India.  Not Peter Pan?

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The big leagues🤣.  I'm a bit embarrassed to be embarrassing you...it's not really fair.  But, you wanna keep going.  Somebody invoke the mercy rule.

A 20 year lie....

Is skippy big in India.  Not Peter Pan?

You are embarrassing no one except yourself with your racism and lies.  Not to mention your memory since I don't know how many times I need to say that I was born here.  I'm sure you had a lot of immigrants you made fun of behind their backs with your imitation of their voices and customs.  Truly an "enlightened" liberal you are...

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure, but you're not MAGA don't u know?  Lying is you all's only play.  Too bad you suck at it....

I’ve heard the phrase once that when people drink they are just more of what they are. In your case it appears to be racist and stupid. We already knew smug and grossly overestimating your own intellect. 

2 things can both be true.

(1) jan6 was stupid and trump behaved like an idiot. A lot of people made very poor decisions deluded by a misconception they were impacting what they ‘believed’ was an unjust transfer of power. 

(2) the double standard and pattern of the department of Justice targeting political enemies unevenly is apparent in these cases an numerous others. 

Call it a lie, bury you head in the sand drink yourself stupid-er. But this is just how it is.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve heard the phrase once that when people drink they are just more of what they are. In your case it appears to be racist and stupid. We already knew smug and grossly overestimating your own intellect. 

2 things can both be true.

(1) jan6 was stupid and trump behaved like an idiot. A lot of people made very poor decisions deluded by a misconception they were impacting what they ‘believed’ was an unjust transfer of power. 

(2) the double standard and pattern of the department of Justice targeting political enemies unevenly is apparent in these cases an numerous others. 

Call it a lie, bury you head in the sand drink yourself stupid-er. But this is just how it is.

Lying liars lie.  U off the sidelines?

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Was on the visitors bench side but closer to the end zone. 

was it more than 1/2 bills fans?  sure seemed like it.  btw my bad typing is a result of my vision but I don't want you to feel guilty...gotta play with friends who watch my ball.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

was it more than 1/2 bills fans?  sure seemed like it.  btw my bad typing is a result of my vision but I don't want you to feel guilty...gotta play with friends who watch my ball.

there were bills fans everywhere… it felt like somewhere between 40 and 50 percent and it looked like the d line particularly j Phillips loved they could wave their arms and turn up the crowd when out on D on the road. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Wacka said:

dupa

Do you need a translator?

Nah. I like 2 and 3 here.   Actually 1 is also good for women. Speaking metaphorically 
Donnie likely agrees but that’s kinda deplorable 

dupa f (diminutive dupka, augmentative dupsko)

(vulgar) ass, arse

(vulgar) sexually attractive woman

(obsolete) hollow, cavity

Italian or Polish?  Kielbasa to u

rules r good. Great golf vid non?

• 4 weeks later...

Another one bites the dust. 57 months this time.

Again, superb work by the investigators and prosecutors. These idiots thought they were anonymous. This one posted the following after January 6:

A day after the attack, according to prosecutors, she wrote on social media: “We have given you all a chance to help us settle this peacefully. We have been patient. The time is up.”

Over the next several days, prosecutors said, she continued to post about the riot, writing: “They didn’t open the gates. The people trampled them. It was war.”

Yeah, "mass trespassing" indeed. She seems to think it was trampling and war. 

I guess it's normal to bring a pick axe to a peaceful protest.

17xp-powell2-jumbo.webp

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Another one bites the dust. 57 months this time.

Again, superb work by the investigators and prosecutors. These idiots thought they were anonymous. This one posted the following after January 6:

A day after the attack, according to prosecutors, she wrote on social media: “We have given you all a chance to help us settle this peacefully. We have been patient. The time is up.”

Over the next several days, prosecutors said, she continued to post about the riot, writing: “They didn’t open the gates. The people trampled them. It was war.”

Yeah, "mass trespassing" indeed. She seems to think it was trampling and war. 

I guess it's normal to bring a pick axe to a peaceful protest.

17xp-powell2-jumbo.webp

ETTD

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Finding Qanon!

:lol:

And that's exactly what this damn fool was - a QAnon true believer. Just like you. Duped by Ron Watkins and his son making stupid sh!te up from the South Pacific, inspiring 600 pages of "analysis" here by Batman DR and his own personal Robin, DR's Ghost a/k/a BillsFanNC.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Frank after reading the news of the past few days.

R.thumb.jpeg.e14575191a4be3360e850442782e6e81.jpeg

Because a war in the Middle East has so much to do with the prosecution of an American insurrectionist.

I look forward to your continued moratorium on posting on any thread dealing with something other than the was in Israel.

Now please go delete your post about Ecuador electing a conservative government.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

But will they let her wear her "recently signed by Trump" cap in federal prison?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-rioter-smashed-window-received-signed-trump-hat-sentenced-4-year-rcna120678

In the immediate aftermath of Jan. 6, she said it "WAS !@#$ WAR TO GET IN," that rioters “weren’t welcomed in” and that police “had to retreat into the building and fight back because patriots were relentless.”

Edited by The Frankish Reich

• 2 weeks later...

And what do we have here? Why, it's another "nonviolent trespasser" convicted of a felony:

Jacob Travis Clark, 34, of Colorado Springs, Colorado, was sentenced to 33 months in prison and 12 months of supervised release by U.S. District Judge Dabney L. Friedrich. Clark was found guilty of one felony and five misdemeanors following a Jan. 30, 2023, bench trial before Judge Friedrich in the District of Columbia.

And just like many others, he stupidly bragged about it in texts to his equally moronic friends and relatives:

Clark's criminal conduct on January 6 was captured in his text messages, surveillance videos of him entering and remaining in the Capitol building, and other evidence of his threatening behavior towards officers while inside the building.

According to court documents, Clark anticipated violence well before January 6. In one of his text messages, he stated that he anticipated January 6 to be a "revolt." According to Clark, "They are going into D.C. and bringing guns. Which isn't allowed in D.C. They aren't gonna let Biden win." Court documents say that Clark intended to go to Washington D.C. on January 6 and "be a part of history."

On Jan. 5, 2021, Clark drove from his home in Colorado to Washington, D.C. The next day, Clark attended the rally at the Ellipse, during which he anticipated violence, as he texted his father, "It's a trump thing I'm here for the riots when they say he isn't the winner lol."

After the rally, Clark walked to the West Front of the U.S. Capitol grounds and joined the mob, forcing their way through the barricades. On the grounds, he continued to text his friends, "We are gonna storm the capital." At 2:14 p.m., Clark was among the first to enter the U.S. Capitol building through the Senate Wing doors.

Inside the Capitol, Clark went onto the second floor, onto the third floor, inside the Rotunda, and walked through multiple hallways. Clark continued to send texts stating, "yeah I'm in the capitol (sic) building" and "we stormed it and busted the door down." He claimed to be the first rioter to enter the Senate Chambers.

Clark was then observed walking down the hallway from the Senate Wing Door toward the Crypt holding a 2x4 wooden plank. Moments later, a U.S. Capitol Police Officer (USCP) was hit with the wooden 2x4 plank, which forced the officer to retreat into the Crypt in visible pain. Clark later joined a crowd of rioters, pointed at police, and threatened them. The mob forced the police to retreat, and Clark proceeded deeper into the building.

Congrats to the law enforcement investigators and attorneys for giving this insurrectionist his just deserts. And kudos too to all the volunteer social media civilian investigators who in many cases dig through photos and social media of these creeps and provide tips to those investigators. They thought they were somehow anonymous and immune from consequences. They. Were. Wrong.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 months later...

Update: 1240 prosecutions as of December. 710 guilty pleas. 170 convictions at trial. TWO (count 'em, TWO) acquittals. More in the pipeline.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/01/04/us/january-6-capitol-trump-investigation.html

The most thorough, organized, successful law enforcement operation I've ever seen.

Happy New Year to our great patriot investigators, attorneys and judges, and jurors!

• 1 month later...

Another one of Trump's "low class" invaders bites the dust.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/defiant-jan-6-rioter-spars-with-judge-at-sentencing-hearing/ar-BB1j8a9s?cvid=b446563ac18b492db677874c88f1c8df&ei=39

A tree cutter who smoked marijuana in a senator’s office during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol was sentenced to 3½ years in prison Thursday after his strategy of interrupting and challenging the sentencing judge seemed to blow up in his face.

Fellows, from Upstate New York, chose to represent himself through most of his legal proceedings and was found in contempt at his trial after calling U.S. District Judge Trevor N. McFadden a “modern-day Nazi” running a “kangaroo court.”

“In all my years as a judge, and before that as a litigator, I have never seen such contemptuous conduct,” McFadden said at Thursday’s sentencing, recalling that Fellows also made “lewd comments” to his probation officer, “outlandish accusations” against prosecutors and heckling remarks to the jury as the verdicts were being read.

• Eyeroll 1

was found in contempt at his trial after calling U.S. District Judge Trevor N. McFadden a “modern-day Nazi” running a “kangaroo court.”

That's how most of the world sees this bs.  Just Dem parrots that support the fascist state don't and daftly cheer it on. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

was found in contempt at his trial after calling U.S. District Judge Trevor N. McFadden a “modern-day Nazi” running a “kangaroo court.”

That's how most of the world sees this bs.  Just Dem parrots that support the fascist state don't and daftly cheer it on. 

It hit too close to home for Trev...

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Ladies and gentlemen and various flavors of non-binary persons, I present to you some of the peaceful patriot "hostages."

Example (but read the whole linked article - gunshots fired, flash-bangs thrown, others charged later with conspiring to kill FBI agents ... and all of the "low class" description accurately given them by Trump himself)

Jacob Lang — who can be seen on video hitting law enforcement officers with a baseball bat and riot shield — faces multiple charges of assaulting law enforcement officers, as well as felony charges of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding. He was arrested in January 2021.“I was the leader of Liberty today,” Lang wrote on Facebook after the riot, wrongly tagging himself at the White House. “Arrest me. You are on the wrong side of history.”

He said the day after the attack that it was “war” at the Capitol, not a mere protest.

You know the orange dude will probably pardon most of them. 

Just as Carter pardoned the Puerto Rico mass shooters at the capital.  Clinton pardoning the capital members.  The capital bomber being a mentor and shadow writer for Obama.