Fish v. Pats

Bills fan since 87

Just now, Nephilim17 said:

Miami's speed scares me but the Pats holding Hill to 40 yards gives me hope. But you can't let Mostert gash you like that. Lots of weapons. Should be a very interesting Bills game when we seem them in a couple weeks. 

defensive line and Milano need to have huge games stopping Mostert.  The 3 safety look did it's job. Do we see a lot of Rapp that day or of Siran Neal?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

I always thought it was bizarre theatre when they did that.

Wonder if they won't do it any more going forward?

Exactly. 
Offense runs 3 plays. Ref spots the ball where he sticks his right foot after each play. Probably a measurement error of at least a couple inches each time. Then on 4th down they bring out the sticks and say he’s an inch short. 

27 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Love Hyde and Poyer, but they may be a huge liability against all this speed the Dolphins have. 

Ain't like they have not seen them before, even before Hill was a Dolphin.

Allen plays them pretty strong each year and if it wasn't for half the team dropping from heat stroke we would not have dropped that game on Miami.

The run and Mostart running over our defense is what I remember last time we met, but I like out DL rotation and DTs better this year vs the run.

We will see if they are ready to kick us off the AFC East hill.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Simon said:

I always thought it was bizarre theatre when they did that.

Wonder if they won't do it any more going forward?

I always at least felt better about the call when they measured. Was it always right? No, but it's better than a random overturn. On the replay, Gesicki was so close to getting it himself.  If the throw was about 6 inches better placed he would have gotten it. Terry Macauly is wild defending this. 

Just now, jlgarsh said:

I always at least felt better about the call when they measured. Was it always right? No, but it's better than a random overturn. On the replay, Gesicki was so close to getting it himself.  If the throw was about 6 inches better placed he would have gotten it. Terry Macauly is wild defending this. 

P.s. can't believe I'm defending Collinsworth, but he's right that it didn't look definitive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

i just dont want sunday to be over man.

sunday night games should be allowed to go to triple OT if needed.

Agreed. Just thought it was funny we’re all on here rooting for the Pats. Lol. I was so pulling for them to win, hurt my soul a little bit 

Hate the fish are 2-0

Edited by gflande1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, jlgarsh said:

P.s. can't believe I'm defending Collinsworth, but he's right that it didn't look definitive.

If you’re gonna do it this way, why even make a call on the field?

Just say “whether or not it’s a first down is under video review.” There’s no deference to the call on the field anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

If you’re gonna do it this way, why even make a call on the field?

Just say “whether or not it’s a first down is under video review.” There’s no deference to the call on the field anyway. 

Exactly. Like what are they even doing? There's no hash there, and you can't tell me the camera angle is exactly even. It never is.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Shortchaz said:

I think they have to for time keeping 

We just saw earlier in the game that they overturned a call that a player got out of bounds. So the clock had stopped. Review showed he was down by contact in bounds. Clock should have been running. Solution? By rule, clock runs down 10 seconds. Problem solved 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

Exactly. Like what are they even doing? There's no hash there, and you can't tell me the camera angle is exactly even. It never is.

Everyone saying he was clearly short as if the camera is a perfect shot down the line. It’s off by a little bit you can tell. People are bad at angles.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.