Raiders @ Bills - Postgame Thread

HappyDays

1 hour ago, 2003Contenders said:

Actually I think the play was designed to go to Harty to the right, and he would have had a walk-in TD. However, he slipped and fell so Josh had to improvise. Not impressed at all with him through the first 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Yeah, in real time I thought the design was to get it to Harty out on the swing but when he fell down it became a broken play and forced Allen into his only bad decision on the day. He wouldn't have walked in as he still had a man to beat, but it would likely have been 6.

A little frustrating that it's not the first time that he's looked like McKenzie...

They were definitely running that KC play where the motion man pops back out at the snap, wide open. Wouldve worked too, if not for that slip.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

Josh's side arm beauty to Shakir was a reminder of how amazing he can be. All smart decisions today. Great situational awareness today. This is our formula.

the bolded is KEY to a QB's success . And what he lacked last week. I am really happy he had a good game. At Home.  I'll take a happy Bills win afterglow over an ugly loss chatroom meltdown Any Day!  Last week was a one bad game against a stellar defense.Period. 

Shakir with a TD was sweet.  Super tight throw

Great day!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

Raiders looked pretty horrible. We beat a bad team. A win is a win. 

The Bills didn’t just beat a bad team they handled them very easily. The Raiders will likely be a 6-8 win team they aren’t tragic but they aren’t very good either. The Bills handed them a blowout loss which is a very positive thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.