Maddy Glab? Possibly trash talking Diggs on hot mic - Diggs responds via tweet

Reed83HOF

8 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Not sure if I'd call it trash talking exactly...

"He's gonna do what he wants to do.He'll look at my face and say FU, that how he treats everybody..."

Sports reporters never have and never will encounter 100% cheery and cooperative athletes. If she’s still salty about that fact after being here for years at this point, she needs to either get over it or find a new line of work.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Totally out of context. She's responding to what the other person on there is saying. Listen closely to it. They're talking about getting to interview Steph & who's in control (you can also hear they're joking). Other person says "you come over there and say 'Steph get your ass over here'". Then she interrupts and says "Nope, he'll look at my face and say FU".

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 9

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Totally out of context. She's responding to what the other person on there is saying. Listen closely to it. Their talking about getting to interview Steph & who's in control (you can also hear they're joking). Other person says "you come over there and say 'Steph get your ass over here'". Then she interrupts and says "Nope, he'll look at my face and say FU".

You left out the last part, "that's who he treats everyone"

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Totally out of context. She's responding to what the other person on there is saying. Listen closely to it. Their talking about getting to interview Steph & who's in control (you can also hear they're joking). Other person says "you come over there and say 'Steph get your ass over here'". Then she interrupts and says "Nope, he'll look at my face and say FU".

good point - I only listened to it once and didn’t pick that up on initial listen.

• Agree 1

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

You left out the last part, "that's who he treats everyone"

But the whole conversation is clearly a joke. They're kidding about telling Steph what to do. So the full conversation is necessary to give it context. That tweet by Draft Diamonds leaves out 1)2 the conversation. Completely misleading.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

But the whole conversation is clearly a joke. They're kidding about telling Steph what to do. So the full conversation is necessary to give it context. That tweet by Draft Diamonds leaves out 1)2 the conversation. Completely misleading.

Of course it is for it is Draft Diamonds who wants attention.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.