Do the Bills need a " Quarterback Whisperer?"

Returntoglory

I think he needs to show as much emotion when things go wrong as he does when they go right.  

Find SOMETHING to be mad about - his body language after something bad happens gives off this “I’m stunned that happened” vibe.  

He’s been to used to 90% success on the field since 2019 it’s like he can’t show any emotion if things broke down like it’s the end of the world.  

20 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I love Josh, he's our guy, but hear me out. One thing I hated about Brady is he went into every game with almost a vendetta against the opponent. No matter how good or bad a team was, Brady almost seemed to have a hatred for that team. I wanna see Josh have that similar attitude. I see it in Diggs when he plays, an almost eff you, I'm gonna beat you mentality. Remember when Rocky fought clubber Lang the 2nd time and they stood in the center of the ring and clubber said "Imma bust you up" and Rocky said "go for it". We need that Josh. Eye of the tiger man, eye of the tiger. 

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I think he needs to show as much emotion when things go wrong as he does when they go right.  

Find SOMETHING to be mad about - his body language after something bad happens gives off this “I’m stunned that happened” vibe.  

He’s been to used to 90% success on the field since 2019 it’s like he can’t show any emotion if things broke down like it’s the end of the world.  

Sorry but these to me are ridiculous. You guys are pretty much saying if he doesn’t throw a temper tantrum a la OBJ in New York he has no fight in him. This whole “football players must be men and show their anger and wear their emotions on their sleeve” statements are just simply not true 

8 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Sorry but these to me are ridiculous. You guys are pretty much saying if he doesn’t throw a temper tantrum a la OBJ in New York he has no fight in him. This whole “football players must be men and show their anger and wear their emotions on their sleeve” statements are just simply not true 

I don't need temper tantrums, I need the Josh we saw in the 13 seconds game, every week. The guy yelling on the sidelines to his players 

• Agree 1

They need a HC who isn’t afraid to tell Josh to get his head out of his azs and take the easy pass option when he is in a let’s lose the game mode, 

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.