Bills-Jets week 1

Pete

2 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

After watching the Fins & the Pats yesterday you think we’re gonna roll this division? Jets aren’t a pushover either.

SMH.

And I don't want them to be a pushover but I just feel we have more talented weapons and I don't think many teams can stop the Bills unless the Bills get too many injuries to key players.  I think the league is taking player safety more seriously and the extra scrums will be penalized appropriately. They are trying to avoid adding extra rules I guess so þhey probably give crews lists of what should be enforced more.  Might see a few more holds go uncalled if they aren't any blatant holds that could even cause injury.   We shall see tonight what the Bills have Cooked up for this season and I'm expecting some surprises for the rest of the league. They will make it look OK k easy but it will be just focused playing and each player s year doing their part.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Agree 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

After watching the Fins & the Pats yesterday you think we’re gonna roll this division? Jets aren’t a pushover either.

SMH.

We aren’t losing four AFCE games this year, or any year before Josh Allen retires.

12 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

It's been reiterated numerous times Monday night is just one game. You don't get anointed a better AFC contender in week 1 of a NFL season. 

Come on now...They (Bills) are one of the better AFC contenders regardless of tomorrow's outcome. 

Flawed thinking here. You predicting a Bills win every game of the season? 

Ridiculous post!

Not at all predicting a win every game this season. Just hoping for some positivity going into the first game of the season instead of literally betting against your team. insane

2 hours ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

This is a lame way to view things. So he needs to go to the jets board because he thinks the jets will win? So he can’t just be realistic and share his thoughts? Do you only pick the bills to win every single game? 

I also think the jets will win.. not because I hate the bills but realistically we struggle blocking them and josh is always running for his life. Not to mention they can take away Diggs and I don’t trust Gabe to do anything but catch bombs on occasion. Meanwhile our d line can’t get home without Von. Looking at it from an unbiased point of view, I think that’s the matchup. 

Exactly. I have no confidence we get to Rodgers tonight. 

interesting take. I only see negative things in that post, not the positives about how good we look. Yes we have some flaws but not everything going into this game should be doom and gloom. have some optimism! 

40 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Makes sense. Cam Lewis has a lot more flexibility. 

I can see Hamlin being inactive for more games.

1 hour ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Singletary couldn't start for any other team and neither could cook. Fix that and evaluate Davis. ..kept ya breathing against Rivers and the Colts . Put ya 13 seconds from the superbowl, me, I'm keeping Davis

James Cook who if he had 8 more carries last year, would have qualified for minimum attempts and would have lead the league in rushing per average.

He wouldn't start for 31 other teams?

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

James Cook who if he had 8 more carries last year, would have qualified for minimum attempts and would have lead the league in rushing per average.

You guys in your ypc on a guy that subbed singletary.. give it to him 20 times let's see it then

I'm hoping for a return to the confident offense of 2021 and parts of last year. I'd love the Bills to remind the league that they are still a force to be feared. In addition, I want to see some aggressive and intelligent defense.  The playoff loss to the Bengals was a showcase of stupidity from Frazier and McD. Now its all on McD, the buck stops with him. Lastly, I'm sick of the Rogers hype. He looked bad last year and I think that a Tom Brady like Swansong in NYC is unlikely. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah 31. I can't find one. Tell me which team you'd bench the starter for Cook. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Just because you can't find one doesn't mean there isn't one.  There are plenty of teams who would start a guy who basically lead the league in carries, in his second year and rookie contract who is going to be the #1 on a team that has been top 3 in NFL scoring for the last 3 seasons.  

Cook is going to solidify himself as a top 5 back this season.  He's going to face a ton of light boxes with our 12 personnel.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Just because you can't find one doesn't mean there isn't one.  There are plenty of teams who would start a guy who basically lead the league in carries, in his second year and rookie contract who is going to be the #1 on a team that has been top 3 in NFL scoring for the last 3 seasons.  

Cook is going to solidify himself as a top 5 back this season.  He's going to face a ton of light boxes with our 12 personnel.

And Bills fans sound like homers.. I wish. Just being real. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Maybe that explains his ypc in part. Defenses aren't worried about him. We're just gonna lighten up and make you a top 5 back. This isn't I dream of Jeanie

• Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Dobbins

Sanders

Mattison

White

Conner

Walker

Akers

Gibson

probably a few more too, just based on potential. And I bet he supplats a bunch more after a few weeks

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Dobbins

Sanders

Mattison

White

Conner

Walker

Akers

Gibson

probably a few more too, just based on potential. And I bet he supplats a bunch more after a few weeks

Lmao. Since we are all wishing here, I hope by the 3rd quarter one of the other two have more carries and this stubbornness to admit you drafted a bust is over. 

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Maybe that explains his ypc in part. Defenses aren't worried about him. We're just gonna lighten up and make you a top 5 back. This isn't I dream of Jeanie

LOL what?  They're just going to let him continue to run down there throat?

We face light boxes because we have an elite QB.  The Bengals, Chiefs, Chargers and other teams that throw the ball very well face light boxes.

Now we are going to be in 12 personnel, it's going to probably be more.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.