Fourteenth Amendment | Section 3 - Disqualification from Holding Office

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

We are all suffering the consequences,  unless your in the parents basement like billsy.

Righties crying poor mouth...

...We ALL got it good... Unless you wanna leave & live outside the country.  I can suggest Ukraine 🇺🇦 if you're feeling down in the dumps with "poor mouth-itis." Go live in a country that got invaded. 😏 

Don't let the door hit you in the ass...

• Eyeroll 1

55 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

...We ALL got it good... Unless you wanna leave & live outside the country.  I can suggest Ukraine 🇺🇦 if you're feeling down in the dumps with "poor mouth-itis." Go live in a country that got invaded. 😏 

?????? What.....

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/30/2023 at 10:24 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't agree with this approach, trying to disqualify him from the ballot based on the 14th Amendment. 

The proper constitutional approach was to impeach him, which happened, but did not succeed. (All you Ron DeSantis types out there - bet you wish that had succeeded)

This is unlike the prosecutions, which I believe are valid and of varying strength/merit.

Bragg NY prosecution: stupid, and a shaky legal theory

Smith classified docs prosecution: solid and proper

Smith Jan 6 prosecution: meritorious and necessary, but far from a slam dunk

Willis GA prosecution: the best thought-out, but very complex and will depend on proof

He was impeached, but not convicted.  Apparently for technical, non-merits reasons.  So I typically would agree with your very well reasoned point, but not in this context. 

On 9/1/2023 at 2:40 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't know a "Stephen Miller",

Let me guess - you don’t know Mark Meadows - who admits to the TRUMP administration’s role in the “alternative” electors:

So many inconveniences for MAGA. 

Edited by BillStime

16 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No. They dealt with it. Dems didn't storm the Capitol when Biden was certifying the election for Trump in January of 2017.

Fo real... Not a people that day to force Hillary in... No fake electors either.

Yeah the Democrats are real angels and such gracious losers in 2016.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No. They dealt with it. Dems didn't storm the Capitol when Biden was certifying the election for Trump in January of 2017.

Fo real... Not a people that day to force Hillary in... No fake electors either.

You know EII, we DO have memories. 

IMG_2952.jpeg.90c3e62a57847374ac9877da169987f4.jpeg

Violent Anti-Trump Protests Try to Steal Spotlight on Inauguration Day

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp-video/mmvo43055173602

There were violent protests across the country. 

The media/ government insiders didn’t treat it like the riot on Jan 6th is all

The democrats/ media did all they could to subvert the Trump administration from day one (fake Russian collusion story)

Your attempt at spin is rather embarrassing. 

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Get off your high horse. Congressperson Jayapal and Congressperson Raskin tried to get votes thrown out from states Trump won.  Hillary pitched in her own money to do a recount.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-democrats-house-democrats-electoral-college-election-2016-539801

The donkey team did the same thing in the Bush/Gore election (trying to get votes thrown out).

I am by no means defending the criminals on January 6th.  But at the same time the Donkey team likes to call the Elephant team election deniers when they do the same thing (deny election results when they lose, you just did it).  Makes me chuckle.  But carry on.

And by the way, do you have any evidence "16 was rigged"?  When you said that do you know who you sounded. like?

Donald J Trump.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Get off your high horse. Congressperson Jayapal and Congressperson Raskin tried to get votes thrown out from states Trump won.  Hillary pitched in her own money to do a recount.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-democrats-house-democrats-electoral-college-election-2016-539801

The donkey team did the same thing in the Bush/Gore election (trying to get votes thrown out).

I am by no means defending the criminals on January 6th.  But at the same time the Donkey team likes to call the Elephant team election deniers when they do the same thing (deny election results when they lose, you just did it).  Makes me chuckle.  But carry on.

And by the way, do you have any evidence "16 was rigged"?  When you said that do you know who you sounded. like?

Donald J Trump.

Sooooo…. why didn’t Bill Barr, Trump‘’s b—ch boy, appoint an independent counsel and have Clinton and Raskin investigated and charged with crimes like “conspiracy to violate rights” (Section 241 of Title 18)?

Oh. 

Edited by 49er Fan
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Donald J Trump.

The Republic carried on for 4 years without threat of treason, insurrection and an attempted coup.

That says something about TeamJackAss, right?

[And donkeys are pretty low...]

😏 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The Republic carried on for 4 years without threat of treason, insurrection and an attempted coup.

That says something about TeamJackAss, right?

[And donkeys are pretty low...]

😏

Dems attacked the swearing in.  Crossfire hurricane.  Impeachments.  Mueller.  Russiagate.  Blm riots lining up with impeachment and Lafayette square.  

Yes.  Donkey seems to fit your revisionist history. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Dems attacked the swearing in.  Crossfire hurricane.  Impeachments.  Mueller.  Russiagate.  Blm riots lining up with impeachment and Lafayette square.  

Yes.  Donkey seems to fit your revisionist history. 

I know you are but what am I? 😆 

Sheesh, you guys are shameless!

😏 

• Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, 49er Fan said:

Sooooo…. why didn’t Bill Barr, Trump‘’s b—ch boy, appoint an independent counsel and have Clinton and Raskin investigated and charged with crimes like “conspiracy to violate rights” (Section 241 of Title 18)?

Oh. 

How am I supposed to know? You'd have to ask them.

On 9/1/2023 at 6:33 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

you first, commie

On 9/1/2023 at 3:33 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

America, Love it or leave it.

I think Archie Bunker used to say that. I can remember that on bumper stickers on red neck pickups as a kid.  Now its come full circle with the lefties pushing it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/30/2023 at 9:00 AM, BillStime said:

Fourteenth Amendment Section 3 | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Trump to far-right extremists: STAND DOWN and STAND BY

A lot of aiding and comforting going on here:

Well isn't that why they are pulling what ever they can out of their asses to try to make it look as if Trump himself called these people directly & told them to go crash the capital ? And why Pelosi didn't tell the police to stop them but it shows them in some instances actually helping them get into the building in scene 2 of the insurrection film .

I just wonder if they all got together to read the screen play before it all actually took place .

Yes the leader of the proud boys should go to jail for his cries & from what i understand he is now saying to save his ass that he listened or was influenced by the Donald .

Yes Trump made accusations but i don't remember him giving any direct order for the people to go stampede the capital & take it hostage .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Well isn't that why they are pulling what ever they can out of their asses to try to make it look as if Trump himself called these people directly & told them to go crash the capital ?

Who else were they doing it for?

jfc  -  lmao

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Who else were they doing it for?

jfc  -  lmao

They were doing it for Trump i will agree but they are adults (well at least some call them that) able to make their own decisions & should be able to accept their consequences but the dude for the proud boys did exactly what a scum bag would do .

When the consequences for his actions are thrown in his lap change the story to put the blame on anyone other than them selves . 

Now if there are any watergate type tapes with Trump telling this dude to go over throw the capital building then throw his ass in jail & throw away the key but i have heard people in my life time say things very detrimental about others but if someone else did that thing after the fact it's not on the person for saying it .

Sure ask them question but the blame is on the jack ass that decided to go ahead with it .

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/9/2023 at 6:05 PM, BillStime said:

Pull out another attempt in any way they can, what's the number up to now ? He will go down in history as the Pres. with the most attempts to bring indictments against him to keep him from running for Pres. ever all in the name of BS !! 

And this one comes from Colo. one of the biggest liberal states in the US go figure . Is it any wonder that every claim against him has come from either a Democrat, a Democratic DA, or a Liberal state with a over whelming amount of Democratic/liberal leaders . Are we starting to see a pattern here ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Pull out another attempt in any way they can, what's the number up to now ? He will go down in history as the Pres. with the most attempts to bring indictments against him to keep him from running for Pres. ever all in the name of BS !! 

And this one comes from Colo. one of the biggest liberal states in the US go figure . Is it any wonder that every claim against him has come from either a Democrat, a Democratic DA, or a Liberal state with a over whelming amount of Democratic/liberal leaders . Are we starting to see a pattern here ?

Get it right - Conald will go down as the most CORRUPT POTUS in our LIFETIME.

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Get it right - Conald will go down as the most CORRUPT POTUS in our LIFETIME.

Maybe in your mind, but if we could see behind the curtain i'll bet there are many more much worse & a couple of your boys would be Bidening for the number 1 spot .

At least he doesn't top the number 1 spot for stupidity or ignorants your boy has that one locked up in spades .

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Maybe in your mind, but if we could see behind the curtain i'll bet there are many more much worse & a couple of your boys would be Bidening for the number 1 spot .

At least he doesn't top the number 1 spot for stupidity or ignorants your boy has that one locked up in spades .

giphy.gif

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

its funny how the DEM loyalist cant see how this looks like the dems using the state against the political opposition.

While they cheer it on.

Calling others fascist/statist

Meanwhile - red states are actually kicking elected Dem officials out of their jobs and courts.

gtfoh

• Eyeroll 1