Do you know how much I f###### love America

TSOL

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

But what version?  Some 50's dreamland where everyone supposedly is blissful while scarfing down valium and burning up vibrators?

A center would probably be good.  Of course we have to compromise in a free society. But it can't be too far in  one way or another. 

People should have the freedom to express their individuality, but we need morals  and foundational  values as well. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, TSOL said:

A center would probably be good.  Of course we have to compromise in a free society. But it can't be too far in  one way or another. 

People should have the freedom to express their individuality, but we need morals  and foundational  values as well. 

Which of the ten commandments do you think trump broke most often?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Someone left the hen house door open I see 

Had time to type that "witty" response but not time to answer, I see.  

I love my country, too.  A lot.  I'm blessed and lucky to be here.  It's why I stand against Trumpism.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Had time to type that "witty" response but not time to answer, I see.  

I love my country, too.  A lot.  I'm blessed and lucky to be here.  It's why I stand against Trumpism.  

Wtf is trumpsism? That sounds stupid I'm not for that either. I do stand for conservative family values though

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Wtf is trumpsism? That sounds stupid I'm not for that either. I do stand for conservative family values though

What, dare I ask, are conservative family values?

31 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Which of the ten commandments do you think trump broke most often?

If we're going to focus on the seven deadly sins instead, it seems like Trump is beyond the superfecta there.  Pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.  I guess that's what passes for conservative family values these days. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

A value of the nuclear family. That's our bread and butter. That's a free society's foundation 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, TSOL said:

A value of the nuclear family. That's our bread and butter. That's a free society's foundation 

And no one, absolutely no one is hindering it legislatively.  Some people decided it wasn't their thing.  And you want them gone, cancelled.

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

If we're going to focus on the seven deadly sins instead, it seems like Trump is beyond the superfecta there.  Pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.  I guess that's what passes for conservative family values these days. 

yup.  it was between the 10 commandment and the seven deadly sins.  i agree the latter is more apt but the former fits too.  P  O  S

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

But what version?  Some 50's dreamland where everyone supposedly is blissful while scarfing down valium and burning up vibrators?

I enjoy leftists projecting their miserable lives on everyone else, as if no one was ever happy.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I enjoy leftists projecting their miserable lives on everyone else, as if no one was ever happy.  

yeah, no valium was used by suburban housewives in the 50's.  I wasn't born yet but pretty sure it was responsible for my birth defects.  kidding...

the best of times

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Cast that stone

cast that vote

Edited by redtail hawk

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah, no valium was used by suburban housewives in the 50's.  I wasn't born yet but pretty sure it was responsible for my birth defects.  kidding...

cast that vote

Listen chick'n. I'm not gonna let you post your bullsh#t on here anymore. I'm starting to think you're a Russian disinformation campaign like billstime. 

Watch your a$$ and be careful what you post n cause I got my eye on you and if you post bullsh#t I'm gonna come after you every single time. 

Ok 

Are we clear 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Great question. I would say it’s The Golden Rule - treat others as you would want them to treat you. I would also add supporting families in whatever shape or form they are, protecting the environment for our children’s children, and sacrificing our wants for the benefit of our children. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Listen chick'n. I'm not gonna let you post your bullsh#t on here anymore. I'm starting to think you're a Russian disinformation campaign like billstime. 

Watch your a$$ and be careful what you post n cause I got my eye on you and if you post bullsh#t I'm gonna come after you every single time. 

Ok 

Are we clear 

Weak AF

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Ok 

Are we clear 

it's a great scene.  u should watch the entire movie.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

what is bullish#t?  What did I post which was untrue?  That's what disinformation is.

I've said what I had to say. Now that's enough about that 

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I've said what I had to say. Now that's enough about that 

ya know, i've sparred with some russian disinformation nazis.  it was interesting.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I'll take "The same one Slick Willy did" for $1000, Mayim.

slick willy was selling prosperity, not family values.  I wish he could run again

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

ya know, i've sparred with some russian disinformation nazis.  it was interesting.

Bawk

Bawk 

Edited by TSOL
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you mean the threats or something else?  something bad happens to me and there's this thread...

Threatened by someone calling you out on a message board? 

You really are a chicken 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Threatened by someone calling you out on a message board? 

You really are a chicken 

i'm pretty good at squirrel and groundhog eradication on my property.  snakes used to get in the chicken coop...the bear is a bigger problem but so far a simple air horn works

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

i'm pretty good at squirrel and groundhog eradication on my property.  snakes used to get in the chicken coop...the bear is a bigger problem but so far a simple air horn works

Ok, it's ok. 

Just don't post bulsh#t

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you mean the threats or something else?  something bad happens to me and there's this thread...

Threats and name calling on a message board is just dumb. I think I got rid of a groundhog this morning. I too have been battling them this summer. At least I don’t have to think about bears.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I’ll happily settle for 1998.  

1987 is my first choice.  

I would comment in the decades thread about this but I wouldn’t want it to get political.  

Anytime in the 90s is fine - because you can experience all the great things that were happening PLUS by a year like 1998, “the 80s” were officially defined and you can reminisce on or take in all the greatness of the 80s.  

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I’m hoping he doesn’t come out of his hole!

There was a huge snapping turtle in our pond.  I caught him on a worm.  beat the shite out of him but didn't have my knife nearby.  still, haven't seen her/him again.  i love the south.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

Ok 

Are we clear 

Lmao

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

I love our c country because of this....Go to the limit and win!

Whats this? Are you talking about loving a bunch of cis whites men competing against other cis white men in a game children play while the america you cheered for was involved in systemic oppression of people? During a time when two people could not legally get married. When women and minorities were still fighting for equality. When housewives were downing pills just to cope with life and the country was still stuck using the barbaric form of assigning gender based on genitalia causing trauma we are still dealing with today. 

Nice dog whistle you got there. Should be less obvious with your call back to a time of bigotry and hate. Im sure people like YOU loved this game as others were not as fortunate to get excited over more white people getting handed a couple of gold coins they didnt create.

Im going to need you to denounce all the horrable things happening in the country that you are referring to red. I really didnt think you were this kind of person but here you are admitting it.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1