The now public FD1023 the FBI hid from congress, paired with this video...

26 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Absolutely. But I’m not going to believe that on the testimony of one guy saying he bribed two Biden’s. Show me where Joe himself was actually involved. Hard evidence. 

I hope he didn't. But if he did...

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You are going with Hunter Biden, crackhead loser, tricked multiple foreign entities out of $17M and they were most likely stunned to learn they were left holding the bag. That’s something!

Please reconsider the next time you intend to play the logic and common sense cards. They don’t work when your main impulse is to reflexively defend a 50 year creature of Washington. 

I am going with: the crackhead son of the VP is an easy target for foreign actors but I’m not going to assume that Joe was personally involved until I’m shown that Joe was personally involved. 

You’re giving too much credit to Hunter and not enough to the people with the real money. 

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I hope he didn't. But if he did...

It would be bad! And he should face consequences if he was!

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I am going with: the crackhead son of the VP is an easy target for foreign actors but I’m not going to assume that Joe was personally involved until I’m shown that Joe was personally involved. 

You’re giving too much credit to Hunter and not enough to the people with the real money. 

You don’t want to trust your well-known logic here for some reason. Seems out of character. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

You don’t want to trust your well-known logic here for some reason. Seems out of character. 

I’m just looking at the evidence, buddy.

Do you think $17 million is a lot of money to people who want influence in the US? It’s nothing. It’s absolutely worth it to throw at somebody in the hopes that it pans out. 

Hunter is a crappy guy drug addict who was trading on his last name.  

But if Joe himself was involved, you need to prove it. 

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m just looking at the evidence, buddy.

Do you think $17 million is a lot of money to people who want influence in the US? It’s nothing. It’s absolutely worth it to throw at somebody in the hopes that it pans out. 

Hunter is a crappy guy drug addict who was trading on his last name.  

But if Joe himself was involved, you need to prove it. 

Just want to make sure I understand where you are coming from. It now appears you wait for solid evidence rather than engaging in supposition based on common sense and logic.
Particularly so when it relates to a 50 year creature of Washington. Seems at odds with many of your other posts.

Consistency is overrated though. 

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This is FAR different from "idiots dont understand reality". You seem to flip a switch on rhetoric.

The only part you dissagree with my "wrong as usual" post is whether its more likely then not all the money ( you agree was made off bidens name and power ) was a direct beneficiary. 

Ill believe politicians who become multi millionaires regularly while in office are corrupt. Thats the logical stance.

BUT

Pelosi is just good stock trader.

Cheney no bid contracts went to the best company for the job.

Hillary accidently dropped clorox on her computers while doing the laundry.

No laws were broken on wallstreet except a singularity madoff had a ponzi scheme.

On and on and on.

Are all INSANE CLICKSERVATIVE takes...because their is no solid PROOF!!!

You keep waiting for evidence to reach that conclusion because your so logical. Which im guessing only get this benefit of the doubt of SOLID PROOF REQUIRED when its democrat corruption. Ill look at the mounting whistleblowers, texts that have not been denied, labtop, coverup by law enforcement that is disguised as "ongoing" and realize politicians are very good at corruption and the chigoose concrete undeniable proof may never materalize.

Seems pretty rational to me.

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Just want to make sure I understand where you are coming from. It now appears you wait for solid evidence rather than engaging in supposition based on common sense and logic.
Particularly so when it relates to a 50 year creature of Washington. Seems at odds with many of your other posts.

Consistency is overrated though. 

I’m looking at the evidence we know and drawing the simplest conclusion:

Hunter Biden was trading on his name and some people wanted to use him to influence his dad. 

Was his dad involved? So far, the people pushing that narrative only have that one guy said he bribed two Biden’s. Hardly convincing. They also grossly misunderstand the Shokin situation or are lying about it. 

So yeah, I’m not likely to jump to a conclusion based purely on conjecture from people who are untrustworthy. 

@ChiGoose has had no problem believing in pee tape allegations made by the russian Danchenko who the FBI also suspected was a spy.

That guy, a russian spy, making allegations, with no proof, about Trump, urine and hookers in Moscow is unimpeachable. 

The long trusted FBI informant giving an formal statement to the FBI though? How can you idiots trust THAT statement!

The King of Kings.

Edited by BillsFanNC

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

@ChiGoose has had no problem believing in pee tape allegations made by the russian Danchenko who the FBI also suspected was a spy.

That guy, a russian spy, making allegations, with no proof, about Trump, urine and hookers in Moscow is unimpeachable. 

The long trusted FBI informant giving an formal statement to the FBI though? How can you idiots trust THAT statement!

The King of Kings.

Me: both the Steele Dossier and the Biden claims are unproven claims that shouldn’t be taken as fact until they are properly investigated.

The literal dumbest person on the internet: you believed the pee tape

Honest to god, I’d be embarrassed if this moron was on my side. Like, just an absolutely illiterate mouth breather. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Me: both the Steele Dossier and the Biden claims are unproven claims that shouldn’t be taken as fact until they are properly investigated.

The literal dumbest person on the internet: you believed the pee tape

Honest to god, I’d be embarrassed if this moron was on my side. Like, just an absolutely illiterate mouth breather. 

I'm pretty certain the Steele Dossier is proven to be false, no?

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

I'm pretty certain the Steele Dossier is proven to be false, no?

Yes, it has been. But when it was made public, a lot of people believed it was true because they didn’t understand it was raw intelligence and not vetted for truth. 

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes, it has been. But when it was made public, a lot of people believed it was true because they didn’t understand it was raw intelligence and not vetted for truth. 

I guess I didn't follow your comment that the Dossier was unproven. At a point in history it was. The Biden claims are currently being investigated, despite the Dems efforts to kill it. I think we're on the same page now.

Pure speculation on my part. But here's what I think happened.

Biden was not lying when he suggested he was one of the poorer members of the Senate. After all, he didn't have a lot of inherited family money and he was in the Senate since he was 30 years old. So not much opportunity to accumulate wealth. Just the very good but not enough to get rich on Senate salary.

Around the time of Obama-Biden's reelection, he decided that 2012 campaign would be his last. Hillary was, for symbolic and practical reasons, the annointed successor. Hunter had started trading on his family name. Biden - knowing that he wasn't going to be a public figure anymore - let his guard down and decided there was nothing wrong with making a little family fortune of his own to leave to his family. And his personal fortunes certainly do seem to have gotten a lot better since 2009. I don't know what he knew and when he knew it, but he probably did benefit from some Hunter deals, at least indirectly. One key is whether these things happened while he was VP or after. After? Unsavory, but probably not illegal. While VP? A whole different story.

That's why I do believe that investigations are warranted here. I'd rather not have it turn into a congressional circus, but that's the world we live in. 

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I guess I didn't follow your comment that the Dossier was unproven. At a point in history it was. The Biden claims are currently being investigated, despite the Dems efforts to kill it. I think we're on the same page now.

Right, when the Steele Dossier came out, it was a collection of accusations that needed to be investigated before taken as true. But it was juicy and anti-Trump so a lot of people believed it anyway.

We’re at that stage now with these Biden claims. People inclined to dislike Biden are taking the claims as true. The Steele Dossier fell apart when it was investigated. Will the Biden bribery claims? I don’t know. 

It certainly seems like something worth investigating but I feel like the congressional investigation is going to be more about hurting Biden than actually finding the truth.

Politicians do shady stuff all the time to enrich themselves so it’s not out of the realm of possibility here. I’m just not going to trust the word of a single guy who’s being promoted by people with a history of lying and misinformation. I’d prefer actual hard evidence before believing Joe Biden was personally involved. 

• Dislike 1

Hunter was the bagman for the Biden syndicate.  If you make deposits over or even close to 10K, the banks or financial institutions have to  report it.  I know they have reports on me, my sister and my brother for us getting the $ from my parent's house last year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

NEW: FBI Partially Corroborated FD-1023 Alleging Biden Bribery

005c2148-c9a0-4570-a9fc-5a26e3572acb-860

Travel records helped bolster the confidential human source who was the provider of information for the FD-1023. RedState’s reporting recently revealed that the form includes salacious allegations, including direct quotes from Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky alleging the Bidens were being paid to get Viktor Shokin fired, the prosecutor investigating the Ukrainian gas giant.

The Federalist has now learned that the Pittsburgh FBI office had corroborated several details contained in the FD-1023 as part of the intake process that former Attorney General William Barr established before the election under the leadership of the Western District of Pennsylvania’s then-U.S. Attorney Scott Brady. Significantly, in briefing the Delaware U.S. attorney on the results of their office’s screening of evidence related to Ukraine, the Pittsburgh FBI agents told the Delaware office they had corroborated multiple facts included in the FD-1023, an individual with knowledge of the briefing told The Federalist.

Following the late June 2020 interview with the CHS, the Pittsburgh FBI office obtained travel records for the CHS, and those records confirmed the CHS had traveled to the locales detailed in the FD-1023 during the relevant time period. The trips included a late 2015 or early 2016 visit to Kiev, Ukraine; a trip a couple of months later to Vienna, Austria; and travel to London in 2019.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/24/new-fbi-partially-corroborated-fd-1023-alleging-biden-bribery-n781286

https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/24/fbi-told-delaware-u-s-attorney-it-had-already-partially-corroborated-biden-bribery-claims-source-says/

* Warning: possible triggering sources !

😂

On 7/21/2023 at 9:42 AM, ChiGoose said:

I am old enough to remember when conservatives were mad about the Steele Dossier because it was just unverified and uninvestigated rumors…

Unverified & Uninvestigated rumors that cost American tax payers Millions & caused a sitting POTUS to allow FISA warrants illegally due to the unsubstantiated evidence that caused a 4 year investigation that came up with nothing other than finding out that the dossier was BS ...

So there's that .

But this is audio & video that shows bragging about having someone fired for doing nothing other than maybe being in the way of something . But nothing to see here folks ...

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, T master said:

Unverified & Uninvestigated rumors that cost American tax payers Millions & caused a sitting POTUS to allow FISA warrants illegally due to the unsubstantiated evidence that caused a 4 year investigation that came up with nothing other than finding out that the dossier was BS ...

So there's that .

But this is audio & video that shows bragging about having someone fired for doing nothing other than maybe being in the way of something . But nothing to see here folks ...

The reason that so many people are skeptical of the Biden corruption claims is because they are built on the testimony of people who believe this already debunked crap. Very little in here bears a semblance to reality, but I guess if you try hard enough, you can convince yourself anything is true. 

1. The Mueller investigation was not predicated on the Steele Dossier

2. POTUS is not involved with FISA warrants

3. The Mueller investigation resulted in charges against over 30 people and multiple companies with several people being found guilty of crimes

4. The Mueller investigation found that Trump himself had met the elements of obstruction of justice

5. Biden pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin at the behest of the President of the United States with the full support of our allies specifically because Shokin was *not* fighting corruption. 

But yeah, the Steele Dossier was crap. So I guess you went 1 for 6. Nice job. 

• Agree 1

On 7/21/2023 at 10:42 AM, ChiGoose said:

I am old enough to remember when conservatives were mad about the Steele Dossier because it was just unverified and uninvestigated rumors…

Huh?

The Dossier wad fake…conservatives were right to be skeptical…what point are you trying to make?

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Huh?

The Dossier wad fake…conservatives were right to be skeptical…what point are you trying to make?

That when you have unverified claims, you shouldn’t rush to believe them just because you want them to be true. 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

That when you have unverified claims, you shouldn’t rush to believe them just because you want them to be true. 

Correct.

I was counsel to a law enforcement agency after 9/11 happened. That agency got inundated with tips. Some sounded pretty convincing and downright scary. So-and-so was a money conduit for the 19 hijackers. So-and-so from the same country was trying to get into the same flight training courses. All kinds of things. Many, many tips, upon follow-up, turned out to be from people who got something wrong. Or even worse, from people looking to settle a score with the person who was the subject of the tip. That's why this stuff is considered raw, unvetted, unverified, until it is.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Lol!!!

Now you’ve come to that conclusion? I wonder what has happened that might of changed your mind in regards to rushing to judgement. Everyone can see through your little charade.

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Correct.

I was counsel to a law enforcement agency after 9/11 happened. That agency got inundated with tips. Some sounded pretty convincing and downright scary. So-and-so was a money conduit for the 19 hijackers. So-and-so from the same country was trying to get into the same flight training courses. All kinds of things. Many, many tips, upon follow-up, turned out to be from people who got something wrong. Or even worse, from people looking to settle a score with the person who was the subject of the tip. That's why this stuff is considered raw, unvetted, unverified, until it is.

Did you believe this when the the whole “Russian interference” was happening against Trump? 
Maybe someone should tell your little pet chihuahua billstime the Russian interference was a hoax?

43 minutes ago, Westside said:

Russian interference was a hoax

It was not a hoax. It happened.

The question was whether Trump and the Trump campaign invited it, looked the other way as it happened, coordinated with it, etc. They may not have "colluded" with Russia in the end (although some Trump campaign people got convicted for what anyone would call collusion in common parlance - for example, Manafort sharing Trump campaign polling information with Russians), but yes ... the Russians (and Russia) did most definitely interfere.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

1. The Mueller investigation was not predicated on the Steele Dossier

2. POTUS is not involved with FISA warrants

3. The Mueller investigation resulted in charges against over 30 people and multiple companies with several people being found guilty of crimes

4. The Mueller investigation found that Trump himself had met the elements of obstruction of justice

5. Biden pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin at the behest of the President of the United States with the full support of our allies specifically because Shokin was *not* fighting corruption. 

Using C3's normal MO

1.HOAX

2.HOAX

3.HOAX

4.HOAX

5.HOAX

6.HOAX

@ChiGoose , the one and only king!

Edited by Wacka

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Using C3's normal MO

1.HOAX

2.HOAX

3.HOAX

4.HOAX

5.HOAX

6.HOAX

@ChiGoose , the one and only king!

The thing that I love about this is that these really aren’t in dispute. Even Durham found that the Steele Dossier wasn’t the predicate for the Russia investigation.

Bunch of people in here running around screaming the equivalent of the earth is flat. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Agree 1