Discuss

Actually, like Jason Aldean’s music

It’s a free country

I think it was his comments afterwards that bothered me whenever people question him about it which is their freedom to do he called that dangerous rhetoric

I mean what exactly does that mean because that sounds like something Trump would say

Continue making your music Jason get your bag. I say that to everybody get your bag whenever you can get it just know that this was not patriotic. It was simply a product.

• Like (+1) 1

American music culture has been on the decline since the late 90’s. Most say 911 changed everything but I disagree. It was already in motion. People listening to country/pop is really no surprise these days.  Late stage idiocracy is upon us.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s a free country

I think it was his comments afterwards that bothered me whenever people question him about it which is their freedom to do he called that dangerous rhetoric

I mean what exactly does that mean because that sounds like something Trump would say

Continue making your music Jason get your bag. I say that to everybody get your bag whenever you can get it just know that this was not patriotic. It was simply a product.

Jason was smart. 

He read the market well.

He knew these gun nuts would get off on this song and cause all this drama - all so that he could make a ton of money.

It worked 

On 7/20/2023 at 12:51 PM, redtail hawk said:

Yup.  Deny clear reality.  Alternative facts.  It's what MAGA's do.

Because everyone is happy with angry, loser meth heads and fentanyl addicts having semi automatic weapons...and before you say it, I don't want BLM people to have them either.

"Try That In A Small Town, for me, refers to the feeling of a community that I had growing up, where we took care of our neighbors, regardless of differences of background or belief. Because they were our neighbors, and that was above any differences. My political views have never been something I’ve hidden from, and I know that a lot of us in this Country don’t agree on how we get back to a sense of normalcy where we go at least a day without a headline that keeps us up at night. But the desire for it to- that’s what this song is about."

He seems to have forgotten the part about granddaddy's gun and "best not come around here". "take care of our own...cross that line and won't take long to find out... wonder why?  He sounds so peaceful and content.  Just like those who buy his crap.

by law you cannot buy a weapon if you’re on drugs. ***** learn something 

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

by law you cannot buy a weapon if you’re on drugs. ***** learn something 

So is there a big I’m on drugs sign that gets on your forehead when you start using them or something

Exactly. How do you police that? Unless you have a prior record and even now they’re looking for records of people that have been violent.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So is there a big I’m on drugs sign that gets on your forehead when you start using them or something

Exactly. How do you police that? Unless you have a prior record and even now they’re looking for records of people that have been violent.

you cannot lie on the form. This is what your best friend hunter Biden did. Although he should have received jail time for it. Because you support joe Biden and the criminals they are he received little punishment.  You voted for this 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s a free country

Well, accusing someone of promoting lynching (which is a crime) is, in fact, very dangerous rhetoric- especially when he didn’t even come close to doing that…

All it takes is one loon, off their rocker, to do something stupid because they heard that he wanted to lynch some black guy…

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Another grifter 

Which one? He showed about 10 people in the video who all share his opinion on the subject…

Are they all grifters, too? 😉

Looks like the average person sees nothing wrong….

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

you cannot lie on the form. This is what your best friend hunter Biden did. Although he should have received jail time for it. Because you support joe Biden and the criminals they are he received little punishment.  You voted for this 

Do you have an extremely short memory?

I am not a Hunter Biden fan

I have repeatedly said on here that he is a hot mess

Now, let’s say this a little slower, you absolutely can lie on an application if you have used drugs before, and nothing will happen to you if you do not have a prior record

24 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Which one? He showed about 10 people in the video who all share his opinion on the subject…

Are the all grifters, too? 😉

Look at the topic of every video Officer Tatum produced - this guy knows who will butter his bread.

On 7/20/2023 at 8:53 AM, Irv said:

It's pathetic that losers around the country are calling the top two songs on the country chart racist.  Get a life.  WTF isn't racist now?  Pick anything and call it racist and the useful idiots will soil themselves and run with it.  What a mess.    

Lynching is an act of racism.  The song is about vigilante justice and the video is shot at a courthouse where a lynching occurred.  If you can’t understand that, then you must be on drugs.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Lynching is an act of racism.  The song is about vigilante justice and the video is shot at a courthouse where a lynching occurred.  If you can’t understand that, then you must be on drugs.  

Did they know the courhouse was the location of a lynching?  If they didn't the video isn't racist.  Wall street NYC had a slave market does that mean every video filmed there is racist?

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Do you have an extremely short memory?

I am not a Hunter Biden fan

I have repeatedly said on here that he is a hot mess

Now, let’s say this a little slower, you absolutely can lie on an application if you have used drugs before, and nothing will happen to you if you do not have a prior record

You support Joe.You support Hunter. They go hand in hand especially when you claim they have not done business together.  Lying on a gun form is a felony and jail time unless you're hunter who got no felonies and no jail time cause of who is father is. Since you support them you support the ability to lie on the form in order to illegally obtain firearms. 

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Well they could eliminate meth heads easily.  You need at least 1/2 your teeth and weigh at least 170 lbs to buy a gun.  But R's would never go for it.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

waiting for the eyeroll or the mess comment.  I think they are that dumb.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Jason was smart. 

He read the market well.

He knew these gun nuts would get off on this song and cause all this drama - all so that he could make a ton of money.

It worked 

you answered the question "why not just say uppity ######s will be shot and killed?".  Cuz then the song would make much less money....

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yikes….really? Time to seek serious help Hawk. 

I didn't write a song about vigilante justice and film it in front of an infamous lynching site.  Just commenting on the implied beliefs...Do you truly believe there aren't many people that think this way in say, Alabama or Tenn?  David Duke was a serious candidate relatively recently in La.

Edited by redtail hawk