[Vague Title]

nuklz2594

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Vague Title]

I love a vague topic,

my answer is Buick Skylark…

I'd say Brown lead toe Patriots to more wins with his play than Tasker did the Bills. That said neither one is a Hall of Famer as they weren't elite players. Yes, Tasker was an elite STer but to me STs don't impact the game as much as other guys. I mean how many plays was Tasker in a given game, maybe 8 at most? And of those 8 he might have impacted 1 play but he didn't do it for a full 16 games and for however long his career. Love Steve as a guy and player but to me he just didn't enough impact IMHO to be given the nod to the Hall. 

8 hours ago, nuklz2594 said:

Was watching top 10 lists on NFL. Said Tasker from bills and Troy brown from pats were on the list.

Was wondering who ya got?

I am torn

With the possible exception of Brady.........no player in NFL history has benefitted more on the field from cheating than Troy Brown did.   Made him look like an entirely different player than he was.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.