Cancel all groomers

https://summit.news/2023/06/28/28685/

250 Hollywood Celebrities Sign Letter Demanding Big Tech Censor Anyone Who Opposes Trans Surgeries On Kids

Some 250 woke Hollywood celebrities from movies, TV and music have signed their names to an open letter urging big tech companies to crack down on anyone who doesn’t fall into line with the trans agenda, including advocating life changing gender surgeries on children.

The letter was sent to the CEOs of Meta, YouTube, TikTok and Twitter by GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) and the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), and was signed by hundreds of famous names including Amy Schumer, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Jamie Lee Curtis, Judd Apatow, Patrick Stewart and many more.

Movies and tv shows suck, hollywood is the gutter...who is listening to any of these jackasses?

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/nbc-out-proud/re-coming-children-chant-nyc-drag-march-elicits-outrage-activists-say-rcna91341

‘We’re Coming For Your Children’ chant at NYC Drag March elicits outrage, but activists say it’s taken out of context

Believe them, they are screaming the truth on this one. Animals the whole lot of them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/new-york-governor-signs-safe-haven-law-transgender-youth-rcna91156

New York governor signs 'safe haven' law for transgender youth

New York is now among a dozen states that have laws protecting access to transition-related medical care for minors.

230626-kathy-hochul-pride-ny-transgender

These people are truly monsters.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Man.. if someone did trans-surgery on my child they'd get a sock in the face.

No one, but no one, should be making gender decisions before the age of 18. (actually, I endorse age 25 when the prefrontal cortex is fully developed).

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

California Senate passes bill allowing 12-year-olds to consent to gender-affirming care

e4484b45-f2b3-40e4-a585-e9f4a886b15a-105

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/06/28/california-senate-passes-bill-allowing-12-year-olds-to-consent-to-gender-affirming-care-n2384918

here is the actual law - No spin…  defend this you sick *****. You people are really mentally unhinged 

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202320240AB665

Stay away from our kids you sick perverts 

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

here is the actual law - No spin…  defend this you sick *****. You people are really mentally unhinged 

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202320240AB665

Stay away from our kids you sick perverts 

Can you cite the specific section or subsection you disagree with?

BTW: I appreciate you posting a link to the actual text. Too often, it’s just conjecture without grounding in the legislative text. 

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Can you cite the specific section or subsection you disagree with?

BTW: I appreciate you posting a link to the actual text. Too often, it’s just conjecture without grounding in the legislative text. 

my kids are right at this age, they have no business making independent life altering decisions pushed by pharma shops. 

this is absolutely twisted and perverse. If you have children you know how ***** up this is. 

I rarely get mad about stuff but this is deplorable.  

defend this … go ahead. Why ? 

• Like (+1) 1

Haven't you already tried to cancel everyone who isn't afraid of LBGTQ people without success?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-california-bill-mental-health-youth-custody-628928834873#

Perhaps you still disagree but this is a different kettle of fish.

However, the bill does not authorize the state to remove minors from the custody of their parents, said Assemblywoman Wendy Carrillo, the bill’s Democratic sponsor, in an email. “This bill makes no changes to the processes of the child welfare system in California and no changes to the processes of removal,” she explained. 

Legal experts agreed, telling The Associated Press that while it’s true the bill allows minors to seek mental health services to discuss gender identity without parental consent, minors would still need such consent for any medical procedures.

Edited by redtail hawk

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

my kids are right at this age, they have no business making independent life altering decisions pushed by pharma shops. 

this is absolutely twisted and perverse. If you have children you know how ***** up this is. 

I rarely get mad about stuff but this is deplorable.  

defend this … go ahead. Why ? 

I have a child. I’m not defending anything. I’m just asking what particular part of the law’s text you disagree with.

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Haven't you already tried to cancel everyone who isn't afraid of LBGTQ people without success?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-california-bill-mental-health-youth-custody-628928834873#

Read the bill not the AP softening.   You are so in the tank for your handlers 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

My wife does consulting work for local school administrations… so I don’t have a perfect answer 

k, I scanned the doc. Looks like only change is for mental health and domiciliary housing should a child desire it.  Bunches of stipulations and prof evals required.  No non parental consent med procedures.  Legal folks, do u see different?

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I read conditions are defined where 12 year olds may approve medical procedures without parental consent. I disapprove. 

Section 1(k)?

Section 2(a)(1)?

Section 2(b)?

What language do you object to?

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

k, I scanned the doc. Looks like only change is for mental health and domiciliary housing should a child desire it.  Bunches of stipulations and prof evals required.  No non parental consent med procedures.  Legal folks, do u see different?

This is why the actual text is important.

1st graders and 16 year olds are different but are both children. So bad actors take something that may only be appropriate for kids 16+ and then say it’s for all children in order to elicit an emotional response. 

Likewise with “gender affirming care.” It’s talked about like it means surgery when, for the most part, it’s therapy. (This also is frequent with the term “abortion” which may include miscarriages in the medical field but is assumed to be voluntary in the political world)

The game for the activists is to misrepresent the facts and then call out anyone trying to explain them as being a pedophile. But I have sympathy for people who don’t understand what’s going on and think that people who just want kids to feel safe in their own skin are actually advocating something evil based on the lies they hear. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Section 1(k)?

Section 2(a)(1)?

Section 2(b)?

What language do you object to?

This is why the actual text is important.

1st graders and 16 year olds are different but are both children. So bad actors take something that may only be appropriate for kids 16+ and then say it’s for all children in order to elicit an emotional response. 

Likewise with “gender affirming care.” It’s talked about like it means surgery when, for the most part, it’s therapy. (This also is frequent with the term “abortion” which may include miscarriages in the medical field but is assumed to be voluntary in the political world)

The game for the activists is to misrepresent the facts and then call out anyone trying to explain them as being a pedophile. But I have sympathy for people who don’t understand what’s going on and think that people who just want kids to feel safe in their own skin are actually advocating something evil based on the lies they hear. 

the first paragraph authorizes a 12 yr old to independently consent to medical treatment. That’s indefensible. 

Have any of you dealt with a 12 year old.

they argue about taking a shower or brushing their teeth. 

and you ***** head garbage ***** morons want them to have medical procedure autonomy??

you are seriously the dumbest individuals on the planet.. it’s not close. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the first paragraph authorizes a 12 yr old to independently consent to medical treatment. That’s indefensible. 

So your opposition is to 12 year olds being able to get therapy without consent of their parents?

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So your opposition is to 12 year olds being able to get therapy without consent of their parents?

You are so ***** stupid it’s shocking… seriously shocking .

and you aren’t??? Wtf kind of parent could you be? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You are so ***** stupid it’s shocking… seriously shocking 

I’m literally just trying to figure out what your issue is.

Based on the text of the law you cited, it seems to be an objection to 12 year olds getting therapy without their parents consent, unless I’m missing something. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You are so ***** stupid it’s shocking… seriously shocking .

and you aren’t??? Wtf kind of parent could you be? 

No, I'm not.  Especially if an opinion from several(?) clinicians is required.  I think it was more than 1.  The kids have questions.  Better answers from someone trained than the girls basketball coach.  Good lord.  Ever watched a girls basketball game?  They foul each other every 15 secs.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m literally just trying to figure out what your issue is.

Based on the text of the law you cited, it seems to be an objection to 12 year olds getting therapy without their parents consent, unless I’m missing something. 

are you ok with you kids getting “therapy” without your involvement? 

what if the teacher decides your kid needs some MAGA therapy- you good? 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

if the kid wants MAGA therapy he/she can readily obtain it from Charlie Kirk without consent.  Or Hillsdale College for that matter.  Record setting team of Chester Marcol.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Under the text of that law, my kid would never end up getting therapy without my involvement. As a loving and supportive parent, I want to foster an environment where they can come to me if they have any issues and we can address them together, with or without therapy. 

They’d only be able to get therapy without my involvement if I was such a jackass that a professional thought they would cause themselves or others serious harm or were the victim of abuse. 

19 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Especially if an opinion from several(?) clinicians is required.  I think it was more than 1.

Not mentioned in the legalese whatsoever. Why pretend it is?

Edited by JDHillFan

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Under the text of that law, my kid would never end up getting therapy without my involvement. As a loving and supportive parent, I want to foster an environment where they can come to me if they have any issues and we can address them together, with or without therapy. 

They’d only be able to get therapy without my involvement if I was such a jackass that a professional thought they would cause themselves or others serious harm or were the victim of abuse. 

Wrong/ you only need someone to decide you shouldn’t be involved. You are so naive…. So childishly unaware of what these sort of rules can mean.

Just remember your stupid naive acquiesce to these ideals pave the way to you crying in you driveway saying how could this happen.

wake up! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wrong/ you only need someone to decide you shouldn’t be involved. You are so naive…. So childishly unaware of what these sort of rules can mean.

Just remember your stupid naive acquiesce to these ideals pave the way to you crying in you driveway saying how could this happen.

wake up! 

I’m just reading the text of the law you cited, buddy. Please point to where in the law it says that anyone can just take my kid away from me for no reason. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m just reading the text of the law you cited, buddy. Please point to where in the law it says that anyone can just take my kid away from me for no reason. 

What? For the seventh time it says your 12 year old can opt for medical treatment with out you. 

you are ok with that right??? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If a woman calls the police because she was punched by husband or boyfriend and children were present in the house CPS comes takes the children away because of domestic abuse so let’s not pretend there won’t be overreaction because it already exists 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Groomer Alert !

Here is the keynote speaker at this weekends Moms for Hitler Summit advocating for  i n c e s t:

Why hasn’t Bonnie and Karen Psyop condemned this hate group of groomers? 

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What? For the seventh time it says your 12 year old can opt for medical treatment with out you. 

you are ok with that right??? 

Pls copy and paste that part of the document or cite the chapters and verse.

15 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

If a woman calls the police because she was punched by husband or boyfriend and children were present in the house CPS comes takes the children away because of domestic abuse so let’s not pretend there won’t be overreaction because it already exists 

Is that overreaction?

Oh boy a bunch of ignored Trump memes should help. (Seriously has anyone ever met someone like BT?… im thinking Simpsons comic book guy or paper boy) 

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Pls copy and paste that part of the document or cite the chapters and verse.

Is that overreaction?

LEGISLATIVE COUNSEL'S DIGEST

AB 665, as amended, Wendy Carrillo. Minors: consent to mental health services.

Existing law, for some purposes, authorizes a minor who is 12 years of age or older to consent to mental health treatment 

Ok now what ? 

You’re sick people. Stop transing the kids

• Thank you (+1) 1

this is what I see but admittedly, my eyesight sucks

Existing law, for some purposes, authorizes a minor who is 12 years of age or older to consent to mental health treatment or counseling on an outpatient basis, or to residential shelter services, if the minor is mature enough to participate intelligently in the outpatient services or residential shelter services, as specified, and either the minor would present a danger of serious physical or mental harm to themselves or to others or if the minor is the alleged victim of ***** or child abuse. For other purposes, existing law authorizes a minor who is 12 years of age or older to consent to mental health treatment or counseling services if the minor is mature enough to participate intelligently in the outpatient services or counseling services. 

This bill would align the existing laws by removing the additional requirement that, in order to consent to mental health treatment or counseling on an outpatient basis, or to residential shelter services, the minor must present a danger of serious physical or mental harm to themselves or to others, or be the alleged victim of ***** or child abuse.

Edited by redtail hawk