Cancel all groomers

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 6:37 PM, B-Man said:

😡

The photo is so misleading
Literally, nobody is going to touch that child in that way

On 9/11/2023 at 4:41 PM, BillStime said:

As someone who actually had his daughter acting in commercial videos for Scientology, they pay very well by the way but I was careful to always be around to make sure that she wasn’t being recruited only employed

Scientology is a cult now the lady in this TikTok, well kind of hot is Cray Cray

But she’s not coming speaking in complete untruths which is part of the problem, there’s a couple of truths in there and a whole bunch of fiction

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

As someone who actually had his daughter acting in commercial videos for Scientology, they pay very well by the way but I was careful to always be around to make sure that she wasn’t being recruited only employed

Wait.  You knew they were a cult.  And still let your kids be paid for their propaganda vids?  

• Shocked 1

WHY NOT 12? OR 14? OR A MILLION AND SIX? 

CA Principal Claims There Are 13 ‘Genders,’ Justifies Drag Queen Discussion in Health Class.

206153b1-0695-4ebc-8663-dc8919e386bc-860

FTA:

I don’t know about you, but in my 9th grade health class we learned only scientific facts about the human body, not unscientific and emotionally based political gibberish.

We’re raising a generation of kids who will be functionally illiterate ignoramuses, but who will have imbibed enough woke propaganda to choke a unicorn.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/09/19/ca-principal-claims-there-are-13-genders-justifies-drag-queen-discussion-in-health-class-n1728325

The reason glorifying Jazz Jennings as a "girl brain in a boy body"

to Kindergartners is bad is that the book elides the fact

that Jazz was castrated and had his penis removed on television

in a botched operation that required three additional surgeries

and left him sterile and anorgasmic for life at 17 before he had ever had an adult relationship.

He is now 50 pounds overweight and severely depressed

but forever committed to pretending that his mother, the TV producers,

and the surgeon who castrated him helped him discover his "true self"

because he liked the color pink and lip synching to pop songs as a six year old.

There can really be no other purpose to parading around this "celebrity"

than to induct other six year old boys who like the color pink and doing cartwheels

into a lifetime of medicalized self-harm. Schools should not be

recruitment organs for a cult of medicalized self-harm.

• Thank you (+1) 1