Trump town hall on cnn

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

CNN is quite openly trying to reposition itself as the centrist news network. That's fine - there's a lot of acreage between the likes of Fox News and MSNBC. But this was a weird way to do it, giving Trump a solo platform with a friendly audience. I don't know if they've offered similar platforms to the other credible announced candidates (Haley, Hutchinson, etc.) or if they will do so for DeSantis. There was no indication that this was some kind of "town hall with the Republican candidates" series rather than a one-off. So it just looks like a ham-handed attempt at a reboot. Kind of just starting by kissing Trump, or maybe grabbing Trump by the pu$$y shall we say. Not a promising start.

I question CNNs long game. Think it's just $$s or is there something else?

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Welp, the DNC has no issue as it keeps bidens name out of the cycle.

Yeah, the geriatric ward nominees for 2024 are shaping up real nice eh? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I think trump begged CNN more than CNN begging trump.

its like the NY Times. The reality tv d*ckhead sh-ts on the NY Times all the time when he literally calls and begs them to write stories about him

Sure Jan.... 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

trump is not the guy you dumb southerners try to worship. he is more like the Kardashians than whatever it is "ya'll" have in your heads

if he went on CNN its because he spend weeks w.horing himself out to CNN to get the spot

Huh? Are you drinking at 2:15 p.m. on a Thursday? 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Huh? Are you drinking at 2:15 p.m. on a Thursday? 

Reads like it.

Imagine just sitting at your PC thinking everyone that doesn't agree with your corporate (current thing) narrative, is the ignorant one.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm not really interested in watching Trump dunk on a midget again. CNN will never push Trump on the things that I have severe criticisms over (Warp Speed, lockdowns, Kardashian admin, police "reform" etc.) because those are all things that the regime, and by extension CNN, gladly placed in front of him or went along with. So I watched none of this as it's a waste of time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Is the earth flat? Wtf does this have to do with anything?  Were the protests mostly peaceful? Stay on topic......

The Topic is Trump Town hall, he called the officer who was doing his duty a thug. You get that? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Topic is Trump Town hall, he called the officer who was doing his duty a thug. You get that? 

Holy crap... the SJW/liberals scream "CAN'T YOU JUST SHOOT THEM IN THE LEG?!?!?!" or "TRIGGER HAPPY COP!!! CAN'T DE-ESCALATE? CAN'T USE YOUR TASER??!?!" 

This was an unarmed woman climbing through a broken glass door. She was not brandishing a weapon or attacking anyone. 

So it's only an issue if that LEO who shoots an unarmed person... if that LEO is white and the dead person is black? 

(The answer is yes for your liberals)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

Holy crap... the SJW/liberals scream "CAN'T YOU JUST SHOOT THEM IN THE LEG?!?!?!" or "TRIGGER HAPPY COP!!! CAN'T DE-ESCALATE? CAN'T USE YOUR TASER??!?!" 

This was an unarmed woman climbing through a broken glass door. She was not brandishing a weapon or attacking anyone. 

So it's only an issue if that LEO who shoots an unarmed person... if that LEO is white and the dead person is black? 

(The answer is yes for your liberals)

And he shot her ass dead! 

image.png.a771aff24c118cb12d1e651a2ed01582.png

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Not everyone. I was pretty specific. I mentioned dumb southerners who worship trump

Its OK, your have posted prior about anyone not following your dogma, being ignorant. 

My comment holds

Or maybe one of these days you will make an organic comment that has no insults or current thing talking points.

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So excessive police force is good when it lands on your side politically? Good to know

Yes

On 4/14/2021 at 8:57 AM, LeviF said:

Of the 1000 people killed by police officers every year, an extremely small fraction of those are unjustified.  Daunte Wright is one of about five black men who get killed without justification by a police officer per year.  Basically the odds of being struck by lightning. 

It's impossible to "do better" in this regard.  It's down to the level of a freakish act of nature.  And yet it's the core justification for overturning the way our criminal justice system works.  The "progressive" movement isn't one of science or facts - it's one of emotional manipulation.  Which is why it's working.

When local police are abolished or defunded, they won't be replaced by social workers.  This is a bait and switch.  Local police will be replaced by national goon squads that bully normal people over what we would consider trivial stuff.  This is what the progressive movement actually wants, because local police and sheriff's departments are some of the last institutions that wield violence outside of the national regime's control.  The regime doesn't actually want to prevent police shootings, they want to employ them against their chosen targets.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So excessive police force is good when it lands on your side politically? Good to know

Was not excessive at all. She should not of been there and been trying to break through doors meant to keep scum like her out 

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

that's not true, I voted Romney in '12.

I could be convinced to vote against Joe Biden even but not if you guys put up the reality tv d*ckhead again. That makes it easy, I'd never vote for trump for anything ever

pay attention, its CNN and DEM DA's putting him in the cycle every effing day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Not everyone. I was pretty specific. I mentioned dumb southerners who worship trump

Again, not a huge fan of Trump the person. I'll vote for DeSantis if he runs over Trump. I wish Tulsi would run as a Republican because I'd vote for her too... or Dan Crenshaw, etc. Trump is not my first choice, or my 3rd choice. But his policies? I like them. I like how he set the nation on a GREAT track. I'll vote for him again if it's Trump v Biden (or really any liberal). Now how that's worshipping him, I'd love to know. 

I'm also not Albert Einstein, but I'm not far from my doctoral. 

You? Besides having attending a school you feel you need to tell everyone about. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And he shot her ass dead! 

image.png.a771aff24c118cb12d1e651a2ed01582.png

Sad Tibs, I had more respect for you than that. I thought you were a little better than @BillStime

Let me ask again, "So it's only an issue if that LEO who shoots an unarmed person... if that LEO is white and the dead person is black? "

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Sad Tibs, I had more respect for you than that. I thought you were a little better than @BillStime

Let me ask again, "So it's only an issue if that LEO who shoots an unarmed person... if that LEO is white and the dead person is black? "

She got what she deserved, period. And you thought wrong. 

TIBS.thumb.JPG.130991772ffb24d4a7c32a278b41b792.JPG

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

She got what she deserved, period. And you thought wrong. 

So shooting an unarmed person,  you're good with. 

(saving for future conversations).

Edited by ArdmoreRyno

27 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

pay attention, its CNN and DEM DA's putting him in the cycle every effing day.

Nope.  It's the 35% of the country that identify as moron MAGA's.  Many transsexuals are sick but I'd take 35% of them over 35% morons.

21 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Well what are we supposed to believe? every republican that dares to criticize trump gets ousted by the party elites.

I mentioned voting for Romney once, respectable dude who was once the party nominee. He has been critical of the reality tv guy, now republicans hate him.

What happened to Paul Ryan? Jeff Flake? all kicked out cause their heads weren't up trumps a**

Don't forget Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger.  I'm sure NC considers them commies.

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Nope.  It's the 35% of the country that identify as moron MAGA's.  Many transexuals are sick but I'd take 35% of them over 35% morons.

I thought it was 40%