Did we just land our Cooper Kupp?

Lost

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

Of course Dhop is a superstar but salary cap anyone? With Diggs, Knox, Davis and Harty (people forget him or what?) and Kincaid, the Bills are set for receivers... especially if they finally use Cook too. They have so many weapons, that I recall TDs by backup TEs and FB in the beginning of the season last year, what happened to that later on? Anyway, you can't cover them all.

And McGovern is quite an upgrade at pas protection too. I don't think the Bills will be a run heavy team ha ha. It's all pass heavy weapons. 

Knox is quite good! I don't get some fans mad at him. Sure he didn't get thrown at enough, and yes he drops some, but overall he is a beast!

What exactly should we be remembering about Harty? He has 1 season above 186 yards and has a career high of 3 TDs. He's Marquise Goodwin.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think part of Bills fan’s trouble with Kincaid is that the franchise has never had a Tight End of any real caliber. It’s pretty much been a nonexistent position on the offensive roster. But…can you imagine if Josh had a guy that he can depend on to get open and move the chains without having to scramble around or force the ball into a tough downfield or tight sideline window? I love the pick! Make the completion, move the chains, repeat. 

Thats right. Worst position in team history. Not a single pro bowl even, much less all pro. Knox could be best TE in franchise history before last night. A few seconds of tape shows Kincaid is on different level than Knox. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sadly, There isn’t a fan here much more veteran than me. 😳 None of those guys were the level of offensive weapon that I’m referring to. And they all played in a different era. Have you not see how Mahomes just sits there and throws to Kelce play after play after play? It’s frustrating as all hell to watch as opposing fans but I’m dying to see the Bills move to that sort of offense. Keep the darn ball, and move the chains. 

Yep and run up the score so at end of games we can even spot the opponents 13 minutes instead of 13 seconds and they still won't stand a chance to rally to a win.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

What exactly should we be remembering about Harty? He has 1 season above 186 yards and has a career high of 3 TDs. He's Marquise Goodwin.

Hopefully he was simply not used enough. He is a speedster, and Josh sure got the arm! Diggs, Davis and him (with Josh's cannon arm) are all deep threats nightmares. It opens up Knox, Kincaid, Cook, etc. underneath as well, even the run.

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

What do you see?

Kelce.

About the same height and weight. Great hands. And Kelce was not a good blocker coming out of college. He refined that part of his game under Reid.

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

What do you see?

Kelce.

About the same height and weight. Great hands. And Kelce was not a good blocker coming out of college. He refined that part of his game under Reid.

I absolutely love the pick.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Kelce.

Kelce.

I absolutely love the pick.

I'm sorta worried that I'm agreeing with Einstein, but you have to respect truth where you find it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.