TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Poll - Who should the Bills take at #27

Virgil

Who should the Bills take at #27  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills take at #27

• Zay Flowers, WR, Boston Col
    • Bills trade Ed Oliver, Pick #27 to Cardinals for pick #34 and Hopkins’s (Cardinals pick up a lot contract money)
    • Trade Back

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2023 at 12:00 AM

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

JOHN MICHAEL SCHMITZ

or the trade back with Arizona for DHOP, and can probably pick up JMS/Tippman/Wypler at 34.

Bills fans are nuts if they are voting Flowers. Another too-small Parrish/McKenzie.

I like that pick, and I agree with you on Flowers

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

We select Bresee at pick 34. Then take our O lineman in the second round 

Bresee might be there. He could go in the first. Hell, if we don't trade back we might take him at 27. Personally, if you make that trade, provided they are available, I'd rather go with Josh Downs or Darnell Washington or maybe even Matthew Bergeron. I'd wait for 59 to take the DT. It's a pretty good draft at the position.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Bresee might be there. He could go in the first. Hell, if we don't trade back we might take him at 27. Personally, if you make that trade, provided they are available, I'd rather go with Josh Downs or Darnell Washington or maybe even Matthew Bergeron. I'd wait for 59 to take the DT. It's a pretty good draft at the position.

Well, the question was if we make the trade and get DeAndre Hopkins that’s why I didn’t think they would go back to back wide receiver, but I would be very happy to have Josh downs and DeAndre Hopkins. That would be amazing.

1 minute ago, NeverOutNick said:

Well, the question was if we make the trade and get DeAndre Hopkins that’s why I didn’t think they would go back to back wide receiver, but I would be very happy to have Josh downs and DeAndre Hopkins. That would be amazing.

I understand. I've been floating the Downs idea because I think he'll be a great slot and we still have uncertainty at the position. All that is dependent on a fella like Hopkins, because though slot is uncertain, I think we need a big receiver that is better than Davis more. If the Hopkins Downs scenario were to happen, Davis might thrive as a WR4. Joe Marino thinks that is where his talent best matches up. I would consider trading him to recoup a draft pick if the pick were high enough.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, mrags said:

Seems like the majority would rather trade the pick instead of drafting flowers is all. Wonder would it would be if just 2 options 

Cross that bridge when we come to it.  I’m hoping it’s a clear cut answer 

25 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

But I suppose we have to get a Mike sometime in this draft, probably at the pick we get from Cardinals 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.