Trump wants to ban ABORTION, IVF, MIFEPRISTONE nationwide and JAIL doctors who provide care.

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

a fertilized egg is the absolute minimum that can be defended as life.  But many of those don't become living humans.  If you buy that argument, then IUD's should be illegal.  But who is to say when life begins?  The most straight forward answer is viability outside the womb.  Til then, the fetus is part of the mother.

Most biologists have a different "most straight forward answer". It really isn't difficult to understand when life begins. It's convenient for you and others to want to believe differently, perhaps.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Disagree 2

36 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

comparing a possibility to the certainty when killing a baby?

Are you a doctor now? 

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

can we give the baby a vote in the situation?

Can we just force all males post-puberty to have a vasectomy. 

• BillStime changed the title to Trump wants to ban ABORTION nationwide
On 9/19/2023 at 6:50 PM, Unforgiven said:

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

bloodthirsty for baby killing ...fking ghouls

Cool, ignore everyone and just gtfo now.  There's plenty of safe places for snowflakes like you.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/24/2023 at 6:25 PM, ComradeKayAdams said:

5. Pro-lifers can’t seem to articulate their arguments without invoking superstitious justifications.

Im no devout pro lifer but ive asked this question before and never gotten a answer.

If someone attacks a pregnant woman with the intent to kill her fetus and is successful, is the charge simply physical assault? If yes, does this not set a dangerous precident for people who wish to skirt responsability for 18+ years? 

If no...its murder. That says fetuses are living individuals.

If yes..then womens INTENT on conceiving is the only standard for a fetus having a life.

Not trying to debate just get a answer from a angle other then the normal left right positions. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, phypon said:

Are you a ped*?  Why didn't you answer my question from another thread?

That's not ok to casually throw accusations like that around regardless of what you think about them personally.

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

That's not ok to casually throw accusations like that around regardless of what you think about them personally.

Do some research into the conversation before you virtue signal.  Your reply is not okay because you have no idea what you are talking about.

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

In fact, I'll pose the same question to you.  Do you condone the acts of "minor attracted persons"?

Edited by phypon

24 minutes ago, phypon said:

Are you a ped*?  Why didn't you answer my question from another thread?

Hey 💩 for brains - you didn't tag me correctly so how the F would I know you asked me a question.

And your question is stupid. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Hey 💩 for brains - you didn't tag me correctly so how the F would I know you asked me a question.

And your question is stupid. 

The question is stupid?  Why do you say that?  And you were well informed about the question and where it was.  And you still can't answer it.  Are you on a sexual predator list?  Have you been convicted of a sex crime?  Your non-answer implies that you condone ped*philia.  Do you condone ped*philia?  

You're such a tough guy, answer the question.  Don't be afraid.  Answer.  C'mon precious.  Put your money where your mouth is.  Are you just all talk?  You still trying to dox me?  C'mon, let's see what you got.  Are you a pedo?

1 hour ago, phypon said:

The question is stupid?  Why do you say that?  And you were well informed about the question and where it was.  And you still can't answer it.  Are you on a sexual predator list?  Have you been convicted of a sex crime?  Your non-answer implies that you condone ped*philia.  Do you condone ped*philia?  

You're such a tough guy, answer the question.  Don't be afraid.  Answer.  C'mon precious.  Put your money where your mouth is.  Are you just all talk?  You still trying to dox me?  C'mon, let's see what you got.  Are you a pedo?

I had to go back and find your pathetic “gotcha” question.

Go take your questions and gtfoh - you’re a freak.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I had to go back and find your pathetic “gotcha” question.

Go take your questions and gtfoh - you’re a freak.

You didn't have to go back to anything.  You're lying.  It's not a "gotcha" question.  If you can't condemn sexual child abuse then you have shown your true colors.  You're a monster.  You're a pedo.  And, you are strongly looked down upon here on this space.  Now we all know what kind of person you are.  You are filth, and the worst of the worst.  

Just now, phypon said:

You didn't have to go back to anything.  You're lying.  It's not a "gotcha" question.  If you can't condemn sexual child abuse then you have shown your true colors.  You're a monster.  You're a pedo.  And, you are strongly looked down upon here on this space.  Now we all know what kind of person you are.  You are filth, and the worst of the worst.  

Listen freak - you didn’t tag my username correctly - so yes - I had to go search for the question. Are you fkn dense?

Second - stop putting words in my mouth. You’re the one bringing up irrelevant questions to the conversation at hand.

Third - stop projecting - you are trash.

Listen freak - you didn’t tag my username correctly - so yes - I had to go search for the question. Are you fkn dense?

Second - stop putting words in my mouth. You’re the one bringing up irrelevant questions to the conversation at hand.

Third - stop projecting - you are trash.

1.  You're lying.  I posted in the same thread and told you where my question was.

2. It was a relevant question that a poster put in the thread.  YOU couldn't answer.

3. You are a pedo.  You are filth.  

You are a disgusting human being.  You're trying too hard.  You are a pedo psychopath.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

1.  You're lying.  I posted in the same thread and told you where my question was.

2. It was a relevant question that a poster put in the thread.  YOU couldn't answer.

You are a disgusting human being.  You're trying too hard.  You are a pedo psychopath.

You are sick. Seek help.

• Like (+1) 1

You are sick. Seek help.

You're a disgusting human being.  You responded in another thread trying to insinuate ped*philia between a father and a daughter.  You think that is funny.  You have a serious problem. You are a demented individual.  

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

You sound like the disgusting human being, to be honest... people refusing to answer your questions and then you reaching a baseless conclusion and pronouncing guilt is what the Third Reich courts used to do in conjunction with the Gestapo. 

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

You sound like the disgusting human being, to be honest... people refusing to answer your questions and then you reaching a baseless conclusion and pronouncing guilt is what the Third Reich courts used to do in conjunction with the Gestapo. 

Then I'll ask you the same question:  Do you condemn the acts of "minor attracted persons"?

3 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Can you answer?  Is that at difficult answer for you?  We're all waiting....

Just now, phypon said:

Then I'll ask you the same question:  Do you condemn the acts of "minor attracted persons"?

I don't have to answer your questions, Kriminaloberassistent. Take your fascist crusade somewhere else... this is America.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are sick. Seek help.

Sorry you have to deal with such a vile person hell bent on serving you up as the most evil person in the world. Let him wallow in his Gestapo-like tactics, I'm done with the cretin.

• Agree 1

Just now, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I don't have to answer your questions, Kriminaloberassistent. Take your fascist crusade somewhere else... this is America.

You can't answer whether or not sexually abusing a child is wrong?  Dude, you have serious issues.  At least we know on this board who is who now.  I'm not going to threaten you, but I never want to meet you.

7 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Sorry you have to deal with such a vile person hell bent on serving you up as the most evil person in the world. Let him wallow in his Gestapo-like tactics, I'm done with the cretin.

You are clearly another user that BillsTime created.  Mods need to check into this.

16 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're a disgusting human being.  You responded in another thread trying to insinuate ped*philia between a father and a daughter.  You think that is funny.  You have a serious problem. You are a demented individual.  

You are the one defending a scumbag who told us he would be dating Ivanka if she wasn’t his daughter.

When she was 16 he said:

Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

He also called his daughter “voluptuous’ and described her as “a piece of ass.”

Same POS was sued twice for raping a 13 year old and spent an enormous amount of time partying w a later convicted pedophile and child trafficker. Trump even told us he knew Jeffrey likes them young - AND - when Trump was asked about Jeffrey’s co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell, ‘I wish her well

Sit the f down.

Edited by BillStime

You are the one defending a scumbag who was told us he would be dating Ivanka if she wasn’t his daughter.

When she was 16 he said:

Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

He also  called his daughter “voluptuous’ and described her as “a piece of ass

Same POS was sued twice for raping a 13 year old and spent an enormous amount of time partying w a later convicted pedophile and child trafficker. Trump even told us he knew Jeffrey likes them young - AND - when Trump was asked about Jeffrey’s co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell, ‘I wish her well

Sit the f down.

Man up and answer the question from your own mouth.  You keep deflecting.  You couldn't answer the question.  So, be a man tough guy  Do you think your gaslighting tactics and deflections are going to work?  Let me guess, you're going to ad hominem me now.  You still haven't condemned the actions of "minor attracted persons".  Why is that?  Also, straight up, are you on a sex offender list?  Do you have a sexual criminal record?  You still haven't answered that.  I don't.  

C'mon tough guy.  You try to act like you're a straight up dude.  Answer the questions.  Do it, precious.  

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

Man up and answer the question from your own mouth.  You keep deflecting.  You couldn't answer the question.  So, be a man tough guy  Do you think your gaslighting tactics and deflections are going to work?  Let me guess, you're going to ad hominem me now.  You still haven't condemned the actions of "minor attracted persons".  Why is that?  Also, straight up, are you on a sex offender list?  Do you have a sexual criminal record?  You still haven't answered that.  I don't.  

C'mon tough guy.  You try to act like you're a straight up dude.  Answer the questions.  Do it, precious.  

Holy 💩- you are pathetic. I answered your question.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Holy 💩- you are pathetic. I answered your question.

No you didn't.  You know you didn't.  You used your tired schtick and tried to make a joke about it.  It's funny to you?  C'mon precious.  You didn't answer whether or not you have a criminal record.  Do you?  You haven't answered that one yet.  I don't.  So, do you?  C'mon precous.  Man up, answer the question...

24 minutes ago, phypon said:

No you didn't.  You know you didn't.  You used your tired schtick and tried to make a joke about it.  It's funny to you?  C'mon precious.  You didn't answer whether or not you have a criminal record.  Do you?  You haven't answered that one yet.  I don't.  So, do you?  C'mon precous.  Man up, answer the question...

Yes, I did.  Now GTFOH you freak.

8guvgy.jpg

Yes, I did.  Now GTFOH you freak.

8guvgy.jpg

And it's funny to you?  You answered with a meme.  You can't take the topic seriously.  You didn't answer the question until you found a meme.  You dodged it as long as you could and everyone saw you waffling.  So, precious, do you have a criminal record?  Are you a registered sex offender?  You haven't answered that yet.  I'm not.  I answered.  Can you?  Are you a felon?  C'mon, precious.  Answer the question.  Bet you won't and that you will waffle and produce a meme.  C'mon, precious, put your money where your tough person persona is.  Be honest, do it.  Answer the question.

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

And it's funny to you?  You answered with a meme.  You can't take the topic seriously.  You didn't answer the question until you found a meme.  You dodged it as long as you could and everyone saw you waffling.  So, precious, do you have a criminal record?  Are you a registered sex offender?  You haven't answered that yet.  I'm not.  I answered.  Can you?  Are you a felon?  C'mon, precious.  Answer the question.  Bet you won't and that you will waffle and produce a meme.  C'mon, precious, put your money where your tough person persona is.  Be honest, do it.  Answer the question.

Are you illiterate?

We are done.

Are you illiterate?

We are done.

Another non-answer.  Hey everyone, Ray Epps has a non-answer.  No surprise.  Yup, we're done sex offender, felon.  You're a scumbag.  Goodbye, loser.  Talk is cheap.

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Another non-answer.  Hey everyone, Ray Epps has a non-answer.  No surprise.  Yup, we're done sex offender, felon.  You're a scumbag.  Goodbye, loser.  Talk is cheap.

Don't waste your time, put him on ignore like he deserves.

• Like (+1) 1