TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed!!!

Virgil

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Don’t disagree with any of that.  I just think Dillards strongest position is LT, and Skoronski can play inside and potentially take over at LT when Dillards deal is done too if they wish.  

I’m always a fan of versatility though when it comes to the OL.  I’m also very high on Skoronski.  

I also think Dillard LT and Skoronski LG is the better combo of the two. But if they prefer someone like a Broderick Jones (he is schematically a very good fit) they should absolutely take him and shunt Dillard inside. But I think the Titans have to prioritise the OL if they possibly can. 

• Like (+1) 1

With the 15th selection of the 2023 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Myles Murphy, DE Clemson

The Commander @Alphadawg7 are on the clock

Was waiting for WR here and both went at 13/14 so had to pivot.  Murphy is a very athletic and has a great combination of size and speed that should be able to set edge.

• Like (+1) 3

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Commanders (Alphadawg7) are on the clock!!!

*****TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT*****

The Washington Commanders have accepted a trade offer from the Seattle Seahawks and are sending them the 16th pick in the draft in exchange for the Commanders 20th and 83rd picks.  

@section122and Seahawks are now on the clock.

Edited by Alphadawg7

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

*****TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT*****

The Washington Commanders have accepted a trade offer from the Seattle Seahawks and are sending them the 16th pick in the draft in exchange for the Commanders 20th and 83rd picks.  

@section122and Seahawks are now on the clock.

Gotta be a QB no?

Seattle seahawks select qb will levis from kentucky.

We passed on qb earlier and for the cheap price of a 3rd rounder jump ahead of the bucs to ensure we have a qb of the future.  He can sit behind geno for a year or even 2 before taking over.

Also will levis and dk can beat up anyone lol.

@GunnerBill and the steelers are on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ha. No idea how you missed it. Yep, I'm British. Live in London. And have missed one Bills game since 2009. 

Wow that is crazy.  Well I am kind of adopted British...and by that I mean my wife (who is not British) is a massive Harry Potter fan and Great British Baking Show fan and therefore loves everything London and British hahaha.  

But that is pretty amazing to only have missed one Bills game since 2009 coming all the way from London.  Pretty cool 

• Agree 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Steelers (GunnerBill) are on the clock!!!
6 minutes ago, section122 said:

Seattle seahawks select qb will levis from kentucky.

We passed on qb earlier and for the cheap price of a 3rd rounder jump ahead of the bucs to ensure we have a qb of the future.  He can sit behind geno for a year or even 2 before taking over.

Also will levis and dk can beat up anyone lol.

@GunnerBill and the steelers are on the clock

Good move. Don’t love Levis but Seattle is a great place for him to develop 

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wow that is crazy.  Well I am kind of adopted British...and by that I mean my wife (who is not British) is a massive Harry Potter fan and Great British Baking Show fan and therefore loves everything London and British hahaha.  

But that is pretty amazing to only have missed one Bills game since 2009 coming all the way from London.  Pretty cool 

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ha. No idea how you missed it. Yep, I'm British. Live in London. And have missed one Bills game since 2009. 

I like Mr. Bean and Gordon Ramsay (though he is Scottish?). I’ve been to his steakhouse in Atlantic City, so that’s something maybe? Best steak i’ve had. And that sticky toffee pudding? Oh man. 

Just now, NeverOutNick said:

Good move. Don’t love Levis but Seattle is a great place for him to develop 

I'm surprised people are assuming Seattle will go QB.  I think they will ride with Geno for a few years, but I guess it's never too early to plan for the future

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.