Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

38 minutes ago, daz28 said:

He was just kidding about lock her up.  If she was indicted, Trump would have been non-stop tweeting about how unjust it was.  I swear to God some people are just completely incapable of seeing hypocrisy. 

I tend to see things in a matter of seriousness. Trump paid a hooker...omg.  If you want to bring up Hillary then ask how many people died in the Benghazi incident?  What's the more serious crime in need of looking into?  

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's the "crime" in the indictment cited as being covered up?  I don't see it.  The DA's case is pure fantasy. 

Strictly speaking the information/complaint drawn by the grand jury doesn’t need to say what the crime is. Bragg alludes to them in his statement of facts which accompanies the indictment. 

Now it’s probably best practice to cite the predicate crime in the felony complaint (I do in the jurisdictions that I draft my own felony complaint in) but Bragg needs to have his moment in the sun. 

I'm putting this here because I'm not going to wade through threads to find the pertinent one, but  did you see how composed Trump was while speaking for almost half an hour today. On probably the most trying day of his political career, no stammering, no forgetting people's names, forgetting where he is, no going off on tangents and making up stories about his life and childhood. no trying to shake the hands of imaginary people.  Compare that to Joke yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I'm putting this here because I'm not going to wade through threads to find the pertinent one, but  did you see how composed Trump was while speaking for almost half an hour today. On probably the most trying day of his political career, no stammering, no forgetting people's names, forgetting where he is, no going off on tangents and making up stories about his life and childhood. no trying to shake the hands of imaginary people.  Compare that to Joke yesterday.

except it was full of lies especially the fed document case.  this is clearly the case he is most concerned about.

Edited by redtail hawk

Another Trump speech full of lies. Just remember, if you say it enough times, it becomes true.

Michael Cohen had an interesting take… said Trump can’t get competent lawyers because good attorneys know he won’t follow their advice and in the end they all know they won’t get paid. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Andy1 said:

Another Trump speech full of lies. Just remember, if you say it enough times, it becomes true.

Michael Cohen had an interesting take… said Trump can’t get competent lawyers because good attorneys know he won’t follow their advice and in the end they all know they won’t get paid. 

Cohen?  Was Avenatti not available?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

C'mon Doc.

Didn’t watch the video but if he believes this is all a political stunt then when does he think it’ll stop? Motion hearings? Jury selection? Closing arguments? 

Trump got spanked by his enemies in 2020 because he underestimated them for years. Unfortunately it seems he’s learned zero lessons from it. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

inciting an insurrection.  attempting to arm twist election officials to overturn an election.

Again, that was the worst insurrection ever.  No weapons and they all left before dinner.

And overturning the 2020 election would have been a favor to us all.  Instead we have this shitshow of an Admin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2