Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

8 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I'm just praying we get through today without any deadly riots from the trump-humpers .... again

The only person killed at the unfortunate rally that got out of hand was an unarmed Trump supporter. You may even know her name. You would if she was at a BLM rally and got shot.  How vile . 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

The only person killed at the unfortunate rally that got out of hand was an unarmed Trump supporter. You may even know her name. You would if she was at a BLM rally and got shot.  How vile . 

And Rose Boyland. And two others in the crowd who suffered heart attacks immediately after unauthorized flash bangs were launched into the crowd.

But never mind all that. 

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

haha if the b*tch stayed home instead of violently trying to interfere with the election process she's be fine and well today.  

As well as any other trump-humper can be anyway 

I’m guessing you felt differently with BLM etc. You’re a sad excuse for a human. She trespassed that’s about it. Didn’t deserve to die - a common refrain from the left when they talk about an actual armed criminal. 

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Just quit your jobs and forget about your kids! It's that easy! 

It's really sad how you can just wave away people who have it harder than you. 

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Just quit your jobs and forget about your kids! It's that easy! 

It's really sad how you can just wave away people who have it harder than you. 

Really drama queen? 
Planning an errand on a tuesday every couple years is waving away people who have it harder then me?

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I’m guessing you felt differently with BLM etc. You’re a sad excuse for a human. She trespassed that’s about it. Didn’t deserve to die - a common refrain from the left when they talk about an actual armed criminal. 

Shes a traitor to her country and is currently residing in the lowest level of hell with Brutus, Judas, and Satan. 

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Really drama queen? 
Planning an errand on a tuesday every couple years is waving away people who have it harder then me?

If the polling station is far from your home and you have no car, then you have to plan ahead. Is this really a difficult concept?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Roundybout said:

Shes a traitor to her country and is currently residing in the lowest level of hell with Brutus, Judas, and Satan. 

I Don’t believe in Satan - I’m an Atheist .. but believe what you will. You’re a lost cause anyway. 

• Agree 1

Back to the thread. . . . . . . . . again.

Those '34 Charges' Against Trump May Not Be What They Seem

By Nick Arama

FTA:

But I want to re-up my comments from Saturday when I said this “charge stacking” is likely what would happen.

Prosecutors can try to charge as many things as they can, even if those charges only pertain to one incident. So let’s assume for the moment in this alleged “falsification of business records” charge, that Trump had to file a form that had signatures or initials on the same form multiple times. Each signature/initial could be counted as a potential charge, even if it’s all on the same form and just one incident. So if you had a 34-page form with signatures or initials on each page, you could potentially make 34 charges out of it. We’ll know when we see the real indictment to see precisely what they are talking about. It’s also a bit of flooding of the jury, all they would have to agree to is one to convict. This increases that possibility.

But I think this is mostly about making Trump look bad to the public and the potential jury pool. It’s about having people go “34 charges!!!” and say how awful Trump is, when it all may apply just to the one matter. It’s trying to make the turkey of a case look like it’s something more than it is by buffaloing people with the number. I think it’s more evidence of the bias in this matter, as this shows Bragg trying to throw everything and anything against the wall to try to make something stick when what he truly has is a legally pathetic case.

Then the report says that they’re Class E felonies. That’s the lowest felony. As we noted, he’s already may be bootstrapping this matter by taking what would be a misdemeanor ordinarily and trying to make it a felony. But that raises questions about how he’s charging that, if it’s truly a federal crime (and thus not properly charged here in New York), and if there are statute of limitations issues that he’s trying to get around in this endeavor. As I wrote, Trump’s attorney has already said he’s going to move to have the case dismissed. Those issues and others may factor into any such motion, depending on what the indictment shows on Tuesday.

If this is all predicated on one incident/action, the charges would probably run concurrently, even if he was convicted, which would mean they would be served at the same time. So if you got a year as a sentence for each charge, you would only serve one year in total if they ran concurrently. And as a first offender on for a Class E felony, he could theoretically face one and a half to four years, but generally, you would not get that, as the Yahoo report notes. “No one gets jail time for that as a first offender,” said a New York law enforcement official.

So we shall see, but it’s important to put this in context and to call out the further effort by Alvin Bragg to throw stuff up against the wall in this matter.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/04/04/those-34-charges-against-trump-may-not-be-what-they-seem-n725992

Edited by B-Man

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If the polling station is far from your home and you have no car, then you have to plan ahead. Is this really a difficult concept?

No it’s not a hard concept it’s what most people do, but you are the one crying about how it shouldn’t be that way because…

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I'm a sad excuse for a human but not the woman who stormed the United States Capitol building violently because she didn't like the results of an election.

okay buddy :) 

you trump-humpers are funny

Stormed with no weapon…. I may be funny but you are a special kind of idiot… now crawl back to your SUNY $#%+hole. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1