Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

On 7/9/2023 at 1:08 PM, JaCrispy said:

It’s all just virtue signaling, and trying to normalize something that will never be normal…

Agreed - it’s up there with kids getting their heads blown off at school. 

You know - things that are actually happening.

Edited by BillStime

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

A pediatrician asking a 9 year BOY if he identifies as boy, girl, gender fluid, non binary?

W.T.F.

Amen to every single word this father says in the video.

Sick *****.

Props to this dad he is doing & saying exactly what a real parent needs to say & i agree 1000 percent with every thing he said those people are F'd up !! 

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Clown world.

That is so much BS !!! F'er's are crazy and probably did this just to not get any flack from the Trans crowd sick !! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s all just virtue signaling, and trying to normalize something that will never be normal…

Its a damn alternative reality freak show!  Most amazing is how you can get so many people that know its all horseshit to go along with it.  In this case pageant judges.  And these chicks cheering it on?  Are they nuts too?  They're cowards and enablers, afraid to make a stand and tell the truth.  That's a dude folks!  What is the malfunction going on between their ears that makes them think otherwise? 

"When you deny what is self-evident, you are at war with reality, and that never ends well. This is the ultimate disposition of our country’s years-long misadventure in maximum dishonesty".  from Jim Kunstlers blog today.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

Broken record

Totally agree. This guy just cannot stop himself from posting about how much he thinks about me. Day after day after day. It’s seemingly all he does!

The board would probably be a lot better off if he had a real life with real people to spend time with instead of spending all his time thinking about us, but I guess we shouldn’t hold our breaths. 

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Literally - another Republican

Lock him up!

Society needs to send a serious message that this behavior will not be tolerated…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/10/2023 at 8:02 PM, BillStime said:

Literally - another Republican

Bury him under the prison. See how easy that was to say? See how I didn’t try to deflect and ignore the issue you brought up?

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

That's one of the most psycho things I've heard.

Yea, keep focusing on those who WANTS things while completely, on purpose, ignoring those who ACTUALLY F'N DO THINGS.

You don't even want to read what this POS allegedly did with a 4-year-old girl and a dog.

The city flag of Trenton, GA

383px-Flag_of_Trenton,_Georgia.svg.png