Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So ... they waited until she was 18.

She made a decision she regrets.

That's on you, not the docs.

So no surgery needed until you are 18 and can fully decide 

I agree. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Irony is dead, Part 987: The Epoch Times is owned and operated by an actual cult. 

Falun Gong emerged toward the end of China's "qigong boom"—a period that saw a proliferation of similar practices of meditation, slow-moving energy exercises and regulated breathing. Falun Gong combines meditation and qigong exercises with a moral philosophy. The practice emphasizes morality and the cultivation of virtue, and identifies as a practice of the Buddhist school, though its teachings also incorporate elements drawn from Taoist traditions.[7][8] Through moral rectitude and the practice of meditation, practitioners of Falun Gong aspire to eliminate attachments, and ultimately to achieve spiritual enlightenment.[7]

Just cause the Chinese government attacks religion, doesn't make it a cult.

On 20 July 1999, the CCP leadership initiated a nationwide crackdown and multifaceted propaganda campaign directed against the practice. It blocked Internet access to websites that mention Falun Gong, and in October 1999 it declared Falun Gong a "heretical organization" that threatened social stability.[9] Falun Gong practitioners in China are reportedly subject to a wide range of human rights abuses: hundreds of thousands are estimated to have been imprisoned extrajudicially,[10] and practitioners in detention are subject to forced labor, psychiatric abuse, torture, and other coercive methods of thought reform at the hands of Chinese authorities.[11] As of 2009,[needs update] human rights groups estimated that at least 2,000 Falun Gong practitioners had died within China as a result of abuse in custody.[12] Data from within China suggests that millions continued to practice Falun Gong there in spite of the persecution.[13][14][15] Outside of China, Falun Gong is practiced in over 70 countries, with estimates on the number of adherents as of 2008[needs update] ranging from roughly 40,000 to several hundreds of thousands

Almost like the Muslims, I mean Uyghur.

When the state is God, no other religion is allowed.

Falun Gong - Wikipedia

17 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So ... they waited until she was 18.

She made a decision she regrets.

That's on you, not the docs.

Bullsh1t

That's an irresponsible and dangerous cop out. 

This is the result of unscrupulous and immoral societal messages being told to young people all day every day. 

If you tell your kid how great heroin is all growing up, then they have a rampant drug problem at 18-19, whose fault is that? 

You're gonna blame the kid? 

Making this weird crap so accessable is a huge issue. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 7/18/2023 at 10:41 AM, JaCrispy said:

O…M…G!

…And this person is supposed to be a hero to Dems…🤣🤣🤣

Something tells me this person’s brain wasn’t screwed in right, at the shop…😉

That is an armed forces member

Should be a hero to all of us, even if you don’t agree with some of the things that are said

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

"Out"  =  Notifying the parents

I actually have no problem with this ruling
Until they are adults, the parents should have some knowledge of what’s going on

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That is an armed forces member

Should be a hero to all of us, even if you don’t agree with some of the things that are said

I actually have no problem with this ruling
Until they are adults, the parents should have some knowledge of what’s going on

Forgive me if I don’t find mental illness inspiring…

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Forgive me if I don’t find mental illness inspiring…

Do you think that military people don’t have mental illness?

And I’m not saying that this person does have mental illness, but there are plenty in the military that do and yes, they are heroes

That person is out there, protecting your freedoms

15 hours ago, TSOL said:

If you tell your kid how great heroin is all growing up, then they have a rampant drug problem at 18-19, whose fault is that? 

You're gonna blame the kid? 

Over the years many 18 year olds have made decisions like joining the military. Many of them live (or don't live) to regret it.

• Disagree 1

On 7/20/2023 at 8:14 AM, B-Man said:

I failed to see how this is. The doctors fault.
At 18 years old, you’re allowed to make your own decisions and you live with the decisions you make

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Over the years many 18 year olds have made decisions like joining the military. Many of them live (or don't live) to regret it.

It’s not for everybody
For me, it’s saved my life for reasons that I won’t go into hear

I got to meet a lot of different people I got to see a lot of the world I got to see how other people live and I have a lot of memories and stories

Some people just aren’t built for it and that’s OK

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

At 18 years old, you’re allowed to make your own decisions and you live with the decisions you make

It’s not for everybody
For me, it’s saved my life for reasons that I won’t go into hear

I got to meet a lot of different people I got to see a lot of the world I got to see how other people live and I have a lot of memories and stories

Some people just aren’t built for it and that’s OK

No doubt about it. That was my dad's story - his time in the Army turned his life around in a very good way. As they say - and I mean it here - thank you for your service.

• Eyeroll 1

Do you think that military people don’t have mental illness?

And I’m not saying that this person does have mental illness, but there are plenty in the military that do and yes, they are heroes

That person is out there, protecting your freedoms

Thinking you were born in the wrong body is a whole different kind of “coo coo for Cocoa Puffs”…

You never see other kinds of mental illness being praised, promoted and encouraged…it’s literally insane…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

While I see your point, and currently tend to agree, I think how the medical profession responds to these issues remains up for continued study and debate. Many clinical psychologists argue that gender dysphoria is a mental condition and that physical/surgical alteration isn't the best way to treat the patient and in fact probably does more harm to the patient (even though the patient chooses it). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Trans surgery nightmares revealed: 

81% endure pain in the five years after gender-change procedures, more than half say having sex is painful - and a third are left incontinent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12312219/Trans-surgery-nightmares-revealed-81-endure-pain-five-years-gender-change-procedures-half-say-having-sex-painful-left-incontinent-survey-shows.html

73358889-12312219-DailyMail_com_was_able