Building an Entire Draft Board: RB Rankings

Chaos

Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick # 27,59,91?   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick # 27?

• Bijan Robinson
    • Jahmyr Gibbs
    • Zach Charbonnet
    • Devon Achane
    • DeWayne McBride
    • None
  2. 2. Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick # 59?

• Bijan Robinson
    • Jahmyr Gibbs
    • Zach Charbonnet
    • Devon Achane
    • DeWayne McBride
    • None
  3. 3. Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick #91?

RB is a different position. It is so devalued, that relying on grades and rankings do not seem to correpond to any realistic drafting position.  I am including 5 RBs, whom might be interesting to posters to include as picks in the first three rounds.   Interesting if people will find Bijan Robinson Interesting in the first round.

image.thumb.png.115e302fbaa55df22c1945767633ba2d.png

Edited by Chaos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Starting out with 8 out 8 voters being fine with Robinson in the first round. I am shocked. Curious as to where this goes. 

to me when I look at these polls I don’t look at the Bills necessarily but is Bijan Robinson worthy of the 27th pick  etc more than if I would take him at 27 if that makes sense 

• Agree 1

Fer Cripes Sake people!! Stop with the RB nonsense! We only have 6 picks!  Cook/ Hines/ Harrison/ Gilliam  D.J. on the P.S.  Maybe a big body UFDA, but how much do people think we're gonna run the ball? Every time I see this or other mocks, all I can think of is Shopp droning on about Etienne. Just stop!

25 minutes ago, nosejob said:

Fer Cripes Sake people!! Stop with the RB nonsense! We only have 6 picks!  Cook/ Hines/ Harrison/ Gilliam  D.J. on the P.S.  Maybe a big body UFDA, but how much do people think we're gonna run the ball? Every time I see this or other mocks, all I can think of is Shopp droning on about Etienne. Just stop!

Don't you want the "best" for the team? Bijan is rated the 3rd best player in the entire draft!! Time to stop eating the generic Frosted Flakes when you can have Tony the Tiger 

• Haha (+1) 4

52 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Don't you want the "best" for the team? Bijan is rated the 3rd best player in the entire draft!! Time to stop eating the generic Frosted Flakes when you can have Tony the Tiger 

How many snaps per game...and also  vs. top LB/ OC/ WR/S?  Only 6 picks. If he's there at 27, I'm looking to fleece somebody and only move down 3-4 spots.

EDIT: I'm not moving past 31 because I don't want the Steelers (32) to get a 2nd pick in front of us.  No way....let alone you have the next 10 teams that will pull the plug on defensive talent. Also, no dealing with Cincy or K.C.But again, think about ti...he's there and there's a couple of teams willing to cough it up...maybe the Saints or Eagles?

Edited by nosejob
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Chaos said:

Starting out with 8 out 8 voters being fine with Robinson in the first round. I am shocked. Curious as to where this goes. 

What I want most from a 1st rd selection outside the top 20 picks:  An elite player/ superstar.  

I think he can be one so I’m good with it.  

now that we have Harris makes him less attractive, but Harris is probably gonna get hurt and miss most of the year anyway.  

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

What I want most from a 1st rd selection outside the top 20 picks:  An elite player/ superstar.  

I think he can be one so I’m good with it.  

now that we have Harris makes him less attractive, but Harris is probably gonna get hurt and miss most of the year anyway.  

If we draft Robinson, we cut hines and get back 4 mill of cap space ( I guess much of that shifts to robinson).  But I am pretty certain drafting robinson, means cutting hines, and having the entire RB room under rookie contracts, which is the right place to be. 

• Like (+1) 1

35/48 People who voted so far will be happy to have Bijan Robinson as the pick at 27.  (I am one of the 35).   I feel as though this goes against the consensus of opinions I have read on the board here. Trying to generate some more voting, to see if the vote so far is representave. 

I voted Bijan Robinson in the first round.  That does not necessarily mean I think it is likely or that it is anywhere close to an ideal pick, but if the draft falls in such a way that there is no value at positions of greater need and Buffalo can't find a willing trading partner who will give decent value in a trade, Bijan Robinson is an elite player who will make this a much more intimidating offense.

Edited by BigAl2526

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.