The Walls be Closing

Kemp

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Which gets me back to the "you put up $100 and I put up $1" thing.  You're saying a single felony conviction for any of the 3 things you mentioned.  I'm going to need some odds from you.  Again since you're so confident in a conviction (now where have I heard that before?).  How about you put up $100 and I put up $10? 

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

he wasn't confident enough to participate in an EKG reading competition with nothing on the line except pride.  Don't waste your time.  All hat and no cattle.

How about he puts up $1000 to my $100?  That's $100 easy bucks, right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I never offered those odds in a bet to you or anyone else. It was only my feelings on likelihood.

My point, and you know it, is that Trump will be convicted of a felony. That's what I'm offering as a bet directly to you.

If you're not confident in your position, so be it. 

If you truly believe it's all bull and he's not guilty, one has no choice but to wonder why you won't back your position. Methinks you don't have any confidence, at all.

I'm operating under the assumption that you're not a moron and that you really understand that Trump is a gent who has committed many felonies, among all the stuff swirling around him. That's why, backed into a corner, you're scared.

Really?

How would one report this transaction in order to make it legal, when the check wasn't personal? It came from the Trump Organization.

At least you understand that Trump is lying when he proclaims that it never happened. 

The Trump organization is not the Trump campaign. There’s a difference. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Which gets me back to the "you put up $100 and I put up $1" thing.  You're saying a single felony conviction for any of the 3 things you mentioned.  I'm going to need some odds from you.  Again since you're so confident in a conviction (now where have I heard that before?).  How about you put up $100 and I put up $10? 

You won't bet even-up.

I should have known I was wasting my time with a cult member.

Meanwhile, last night on Hannity, Trump confessed to perhaps his biggest crime and even gave a new motive for the crime. Big surprise. It's to blackmail the government in order to get 18 million dollars.

Hannity tried to lead him away from the cliff, but the idiot jumps and gives the Feds more evidence. The country would be in even worse danger if Trump wasn't such a moron.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

You won't bet even-up.

I should have known I was wasting my time with a cult member.

Meanwhile, last night on Hannity, Trump confessed to perhaps his biggest crime and even gave a new motive for the crime. Big surprise. It's to blackmail the government in order to get 18 million dollars.

Hannity tried to lead him away from the cliff, but the idiot jumps and gives the Feds more evidence. The country would be in even worse danger if Trump wasn't such a moron.

"Let me move on..."

Yeah, move on to prison, moron.  Even his propagandist can't stop him from cutting him self.  

And the cult calls Biden demented.

• Eyeroll 1

The R's are going to need to play 3D chess.  Are they up to it?  Nah, they'll likely just start another riot.

https://thehill.com/homenews/3920730-the-memo-five-big-questions-if-trump-gets-indicted/

"Any of those figures would be faced with a basic choice between tying themselves to Trump and thereby diminishing their own distinctiveness, or criticizing Trump and alienating the enormous numbers of GOP voters who are sympathetic toward him."

Edited by redtail hawk

54 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

The R's are going to need to play 3D chess.  Are they up to it?  Nah, they'll likely just start another riot.

https://thehill.com/homenews/3920730-the-memo-five-big-questions-if-trump-gets-indicted/

"Any of those figures would be faced with a basic choice between tying themselves to Trump and thereby diminishing their own distinctiveness, or criticizing Trump and alienating the enormous numbers of GOP voters who are sympathetic toward him."

Its like they just keep re using the same stories over and over again.

cant count how many times the same places said "Five big questions if trump gets bla, bla bla."  and its always some blue anon conspiracy.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Its like they just keep re using the same stories over and over again.

cant count how many times the same places said "Five big questions if trump gets bla, bla bla."  and its always some blue anon conspiracy.

Sure, it's the justice system that is involved in a conspiracy!  Doublespeak...Orwell's book is playing out in real time but in this version, the bad guys lose...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Sure, it's the justice system that is involved in a conspiracy!  Doublespeak...Orwell's book is playing out in real time but in this version, the bad guys lose...

from Russia gate, Mueller, impeachments and every other gotcha story.

you know what integrity is?

Cause those voices dont have any left.  ones in here with years of parroting it included.

media sites make profits by getting more clicks for advertising. 

And seems that TDS gets clicks.

it is what it is. 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

from Russia gate, Mueller, impeachments and every other gotcha story.

you know what integrity is?

Cause those voices have any left.  

media sites make profits by getting more clicks for advertising. 

And seems that TDS gets clicks.

A Trump supporter lecturing about integrity. 

Good stuff.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

A Trump supporter lecturing about integrity. 

Good stuff.

a NY registered dem for decades. but nice try. 

and yes, In the context of my comment the ones that stumped for that BS while not tellign the entire story, have NO integrity left.

the fact you replied with crap about trump and integrity is just more TDS in play.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

and yes, In the context of my comment the ones that stumped for that BS while not tellign the entire story, have NO integrity left.

the fact you replied with crap about trump and integrity is just more TDS in play.

It's all they've got. I know of very few fervent Trump supporters here. One can not like Trump and still know that the all out assault on him from every angle since 2015 is the real danger to our democracy, such that it still exists in 2023 anyway. But these commies can't walk and chew gum.at the same time, so......it's always more TDS.

• Thank you (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's all they've got. I know of very few fervent Trump supporters here. One can not like Trump and still know that the all out assault on him from every angle since 2015 is the real danger to our democracy, such that it still exists in 2023 anyway. But these commies can't walk and chew gum.at the same time, so......it's always more TDS.

As I said repeatedly, the damage they did to the country believing the Russian collusion lie was devastating and was far worse than Putin could ever have dreamed of doing himself.  And little has changed.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

As I said repeatedly, the damage they did to the country believing the Russian collusion lie was devastating and was far worse than Putin could ever have dreamed of doing himself.  And little has changed.  

They've been wrong about almost everything but will never admit to that, retract anything, alter their views or thinking, or apologize for it.  They're not concerned about being right, just winning.  If winning take lying. cheating, and stealing to accomplish then lying, cheating, and stealing it is. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

👆😅

Durham is laughing at these clowns - jfc

On 2/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.

The whole purpose of Durham was to expose that Russia collusion was a hoax - and he failed.

Hack harder bros!

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They've been wrong about almost everything but will never admit to that, retract anything, alter their views or thinking, or apologize for it.  They're not concerned about being right, just winning.  If winning take lying. cheating, and stealing to accomplish then lying, cheating, and stealing it is. 

100%

And thus why there is absolutely zero reason to converse or interact with any of them.  Seriously, what's the point?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

100%

And thus why there is absolutely zero reason to converse or interact with any of them.  Seriously, what's the point?

Awe, MAGA tears are flowing.

Why do you come here then?  Wouldn't the circle jerk with your friends at DR's safe place make more sense for gullible people like you?

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆😅

Durham is laughing at these clowns - jfc

The whole purpose of Durham was to expose that Russia collusion was a hoax - and he failed.

Hack harder bros!

Maybe you should pack it in on the Russia hoax and take the loss on this one?  

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Just to be clear, are you saying Trump is a man of integrity?

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

See my list below of people convicted of any connection with Russia.

(empty)

Case closed.

Kevin Clinesmith. 

Literally altered evidence to lie to  FISA court so that the FBI could continue spying on Trump and his orbit.

Durham nabbed him....but thats another nothing burger!

These morons are long proven clowns and deserve none of your time.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I am convinced you receive 10 cents every time you post this meme. We all got to make a living, can't knock the hustle.

Awesome

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did I miss it? Is he in prison yet?

Asking for a friend. 

I have one word to say to you:

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I am convinced you receive 10 cents every time you post this meme. We all got to make a living, can't knock the hustle.

If he did it on the main board at the same rate he'd have been banned long ago.

Therefore the best course of action here is ignore function. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/22/2023 at 7:19 PM, BillStime said:

It was only a matter of time 

Hey you waller in the past all the time so why can't they ? Just saying .

Once again folks here is a plain example of the pot calling the kettle black . I bet your favorite movie is back to the future Right ?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

See my list below of people convicted of any connection with Russia.

(empty)

Case closed.

Empty?

Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, who had been appointed as National Security Advisor by the incoming Trump administration, was dismissed from his position and later pled guilty to making false statements to FBI investigators about his conversations with Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition.[174][175]

Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman was found guilty on eight felony counts of tax evasion and bank fraud,[179] pursuant to his earlier lobbying activities for the Party of Regions of former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich.[180][181] He later pled guilty to conspiracy to defraud and obstruction of justice;[182][183] in total, he was sentenced to over seven years in jail[184] in February 2018.

George Papadopoulos, Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was convicted for making false statements to the FBI.[185]

Roger Stone, a longtime Trump advisor who had met with a Russian person offering to sell derogatory financial information about Hillary Clinton,[186] was indicted on seven charges of lying to Congress and witness tampering. He pled not guilty.[187] The jury subsequently found him guilty on all seven counts.[188]

Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyer with the global law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, he pleaded guilty to one count of making a false statement to investigators while answering questions about Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[189]

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

If he did it on the main board at the same rate he'd have been banned long ago.

Therefore the best course of action here is ignore function. 

More MAGA tears.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

No one forces DR’s clone to stay here especially when the cult created a safe

place for these pathetic communists.

Don't let the door….

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Empty?

Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, who had been appointed as National Security Advisor by the incoming Trump administration, was dismissed from his position and later pled guilty to making false statements to FBI investigators about his conversations with Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition.[174][175]

Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman was found guilty on eight felony counts of tax evasion and bank fraud,[179] pursuant to his earlier lobbying activities for the Party of Regions of former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich.[180][181] He later pled guilty to conspiracy to defraud and obstruction of justice;[182][183] in total, he was sentenced to over seven years in jail[184] in February 2018.

George Papadopoulos, Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was convicted for making false statements to the FBI.[185]

Roger Stone, a longtime Trump advisor who had met with a Russian person offering to sell derogatory financial information about Hillary Clinton,[186] was indicted on seven charges of lying to Congress and witness tampering. He pled not guilty.[187] The jury subsequently found him guilty on all seven counts.[188]

Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyer with the global law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, he pleaded guilty to one count of making a false statement to investigators while answering questions about Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[189]

@Chris farley  What the hell does an eye roll mean in this context?  What is trivial about this info?  These are documented traitors.

• Eyeroll 1

I had a nice piece of salmon and quinoa for dinner.  

Even tried one of these amber stellas.  Very impressed and I'm not a beer drinker.  

My mother made and sent me a homemade lemon/ricotta cake. So gonna have a bit of that later.  

Maybe 

On my way to work this morning I passed a pretty ugly vehicle accident.  One of the vehicles looked familiar. Had a coexist sticker on it. 

Hope this safety plays as good as he looks on tape. Hyde and poyer ain't getting younger.  

Edited by Chris farley
  • Dislike 1