The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Um I think you and your cult buddies need to worry more about the Constitution getting in YOUR way. 

I don’t understand this whole constitution argument by Republicans Donald Trump literally said that if the constitution was getting in the way of what he wanted, we should literally ignore it

• Eyeroll 1

45 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t understand this whole constitution argument by Republicans Donald Trump literally said that if the constitution was getting in the way of what he wanted, we should literally ignore it

The cult isn’t very smart 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, TSOL said:

How bad would it suck for you if that pesky little thing called The Constitution got in the way of your liberal progressive dynasty? 

Are you referring to the pesky Constitution that Trump wants to get rid of, or a different one?

9 hours ago, Doc said:

th.jpg.c891f09875681bbb1dc2cb2fd17ad02d.jpg

Some of us prefer criminals to be prosecuted. It's more important when they are sociopaths. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Except when they're your party's leader.

If your investigations show that Joe Biden committed a crime, I want him prosecuted.

Unfortunately for you and yours, that evidence has yet to be produced, despite all of the whining.

You're using the same strategy used by the guy who wears shoe polish:

26 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If your investigations show that Joe Biden committed a crime, I want him prosecuted.

Unfortunately for you and yours, that evidence has yet to be produced, despite all of the whining.

You're using the same strategy used by the guy who wears shoe polish:

Give it time.  He can't be prosecuted until he's out of office.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Give it time.  He can't be prosecuted until he's out of office.

That's actually rational, but you might want to tell Republicans who have claimed for months that they have the goods on Joe to either present the evidence or shut up.

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

That's actually rational, but you might want to tell Republicans who have claimed for months that they have the goods on Joe to either present the evidence or shut up.

His dirt has been exposed, nobody is looking to throw Joe in jail. We just don't want him "running the country" 

If you could even call, what he's doing right now, that 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

His dirt has been exposed, nobody is looking to throw Joe in jail. We just don't want him "running the country" 

Eff that. if he took bribes, that's treason. 

let him walk away from that is passively accepting high crimes and more will do it.

30 minutes ago, Kemp said:

They've got evidence and they're still collecting more.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

I've asked quite a few times here as to the evidence of Biden taking bribes. No one has offered any up and you don't have it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I've asked quite a few times here as to the evidence of Biden taking bribes. No one has offered any up and you don't have it.

That someone can keep claiming this is (almost) unbelievable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2