The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Using a Trump attorney you have to lie or say I can't recall , very risky. Yuscil Taveras, Trump Employee 4, was the Director of Information Technology at Mar-a-Lago and told the grand jury that Carlos De Oliveira called him for help in deleting the servers. There should be a go fund me for non Trump paid attorneys to get the truth , the non truth social type.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, 49er Fan said:

Why are you even citing polls at all?  It’s 2023.  

I want to carry around a bullhorn and shout at people like you, in your face, “TRUMP ISN’’T WINNING S—T.”

Get it through your thick skull.  He’s DONE.   Do you live in North Carolina?  He probably will lose that state in 2024 (if he’s the nominee and the state even allows him on the ballot).

I know Trump can't win you moronic ***** stick.

I've said it repeatedly. 

All these commie indictments are accomplishing is accelerating the demise of the republic.

Which is reflected in the polls. 

And what useful idiots like you cheer in the name of SaViNg oUr dEmOcRAcY.

I'd say get it through your thick skull.  But you can't.  Because you're a useful idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I've said it repeatedly. 

All these commie indictments are accomplishing is accelerating the demise of the republic.

I'd say get it through your thick skull.  But you can't.  Because you're a useful idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I've said it repeatedly. 

Sure he can win.  No one wants Joke and more importantly Kammy taking over.  Again these are our choices.

Just now, Doc said:

Sure he can win.  No one wants Joke and more importantly Kammy taking over.  Again these are our choices.

Doc,

The real question is if the Left is so sure that he can’t win then why are they trying so damn hard to make sure he can’t even run? 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't believe he can, or more accurately put, he can't be allowed to win.

The sham indictments are only the beginning. They will stop at nothing to prevent him from winning. The out in the open rigging every non useful idiot observed in 2020 will look like child's play compared to what's coming.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Doc,

The real question is if the Left is so sure that he can’t win then why are they trying so damn hard to make sure he can’t even run? 

And why are they telling the sAvInG oUr dEmOcRacY crowd that elections are bad for democracy?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Doc,

Wer aren't.  At least those with an IQ above 70.  He's gonna be the nominee barring enforcement of the 14th amendment..  Let the chips fall where they may

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4166249-desantis-support-drops-11-points-after-campaign-reboot-poll/

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is it just me or is that a hammer and sickle being slipped into the ballot box? 😂

poor architect victim.  what party was Frank Lloyd Wright in?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Wer aren't.  At least those with an IQ above 70.  He's gonna be the nominee barring enforcement of the 14th amendment..  Let the chips fall where they may

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4166249-desantis-support-drops-11-points-after-campaign-reboot-poll/

My gosh Joe….can you be any more pompous? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My gosh Joe….can you be any more pompous? 

Doing the best I can....do you admire him.  I think one of his houses is in WNY.  So f'in good.  And trump is the most arrogant being on earth.  At least outwardly.  In actuality he's a big pu$$y.  yet 90% of the board willing to stand up and be counted will vote for him...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I don't believe he can, or more accurately put, he can't be allowed to win.

The sham indictments are only the beginning. They will stop at nothing to prevent him from winning. The out in the open rigging every non useful idiot observed in 2020 will look like child's play compared to what's coming.

Your TDS is showing.

And… this BUD is for you:

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Doing the best I can....do you admire him.  I think one of his houses is in WNY.  So f'in good.

Yes, I’m a Wright fan. He was a true visionary when you consider what traditional homes/buildings looked like in his era. Falling Water is magnificent and is almost 100 years old. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, I’m a Wright fan. He was a true visionary when you consider what traditional homes/buildings looked like in his era. Falling Water is magnificent and is almost 100 years old. 

Don't know his politics but a true genius

https://www.afar.com/magazine/frank-lloyd-wright-houses-you-can-visit