The Walls be Closing

Kemp

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

This isn't even about the call in question unless Raffensperger is now a woman.

Just like tony Orlando's linked article re racist teens...these folks are stooooopid.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4159642-ty-cobb-donald-trumps-expected-surrender-in-georgia/

I think this case, the election interference case, in particular, can easily be tried before the summer of 2024. And I think it will be,” he added.

Cool!  Must see TV...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

All you do is make allegations and when asked for evidence, run away.

Trump and people like yourself are running into walls.

When he is found guilty, you'll have lots of chances to squeal and threaten.

Trump will call for an overthrow of the government and you will be faced with the choice what to do about his pleas.

As I've said many times before, wake me when it happens.  I wasn't fooled the first time.  You guys OTOH...

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, because you've proven so deft at predicting the future.  How'd that ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine stock do?

Well I guess that would make me about as good as Saint Tony and the other so-called "experts" you worship.  Not that there's any money to be made in (stocks for) generic drugs...

Edited by Doc

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

As I've said many times before, wake me when it happens.  I wasn't fooled the first time.  You guys OTOH...

I know you can't understand this, but you will never wake up to what is going on and when Trumpland implodes, you'll be faced with the decision to try and help overthrow society or go back to your previous life.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I know you can't understand this, but you will never wake up to what is going on and when Trumpland implodes, you'll be faced with the decision to try and help overthrow society or go back to your previous life.

Right back at you.  In the meantime I'll continue to live the life I've lived for decades and not look to overthrow society.

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I appreciate that you're not behaving like some Trump supporters. 

https://apnews.com/article/trump-georgia-indictment-threats-grand-jurors-b489aea1bf8210224d1500895830528d

The same was done by libs to SCJs after the leaking of the Dobbs decision.  Hell one guy with a gun, knife and pepper spray was even caught near Kavanaugh's home.

Edited by Doc

5 hours ago, Doc said:

The same was done by libs to SCJs after the leaking of the Dobbs decision.  Hell one guy with a gun, knife and pepper spray was even caught near Kavanaugh's home.

Is that one of those who wiped his shiite on the walls at the Capitol?

On 8/18/2023 at 9:00 PM, Doc said:

Like I said, it's more than Dems ever had against Trump when it comes to impeachment.  Proving criminality is another thing, as Dems are about to find out.  Again.

Oh and it's "Joke and Dems" is it now?  :lol:

👆same guy👇

On 2/15/2022 at 11:22 AM, Doc said:

Worse than Watergate, 9/11, WWII and January 6th combined.  

Ask “Doc” how Durham turned out.

Idiots 

• Like (+1) 1