Kemp

49 minutes ago, TSOL said:

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes 

4. Yes 

5. Yes 

6. Yes

You do! You do have them! Ain't no cure for the brain worm bruh, my condolences 

So, all of your Yeses represent your agreeing with those allegations of do you disagree with any of them?

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, all of your Yeses represent your agreeing with those allegations of do you disagree with any of them?

I honestly don't have a yes or no answer to that question 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, it's on the same tape with the hookers peeing on a bed...

Oddly enough it's on that very same tape with the proof of Joe Biden being a pedophile and his taking in millions of bribery that you folk talk about.

Looking forward to seeing that comprehensive tape..

Since you folks have all of this proof, when will you be releasing it

59 minutes ago, ALF said:

AP

Justice Department seeks 33 years in prison for ex-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio in Jan. 6 case

The Justice Department is seeking 33 years in prison for Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys leader convicted of seditious conspiracy in one of the most serious cases to emerge from the attack on the U.S. Capitol

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/justice-department-seeks-33-years-prison-proud-boys-102360174

Excellent! Dudes a threat to democracy everywhere. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TSOL said:

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes 

4. Yes 

5. Yes 

6. Yes

You do! You do have them! Ain't no cure for the brain worm bruh, my condolences 

A Trump supporter questioning brain function is good stuff.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Oddly enough it's on that very same tape with the proof of Joe Biden being a pedophile and his taking in millions of bribery that you folk talk about.

Looking forward to seeing that comprehensive tape..

Since you folks have all of this proof, when will you be releasing it

Who said Joke is a pedophile? 

As for bribery, keep the eyes close Kemp.  It's entertaining to say the least.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Who said Joke is a pedophile? 

As for bribery, keep the eyes close Kemp.  It's entertaining to say the least.

If you're saying Republicans have not said Biden is a pedophile, you're dumber than some of your buddies here.

There are scores of links to those stories and it's been said many times on this site.

Since you have said my eyes are closed on bribery allegations, you can check out the 100 page thread on the topic that has yet to offer any proof.

Since you must be in possession of the proof, please share it here.

Since you can't you'll be forced to say nothing.

Again.

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If you're saying Republicans have not said Biden is a pedophile, you're dumber than some of your buddies here.

There are scores of links to those stories and it's been said many times on this site.

Since you have said my eyes are closed on bribery allegations, you can check out the 100 page thread on the topic that has yet to offer any proof.

Since you must be in possession of the proof, please share it here.

Since you can't you'll be forced to say nothing.

Again.

Joke's as crooked as they come.  If you're too blind and dumb to see it, it's not my problem.  They've got enough to impeach him, certainly more than the Dems did with Trump: aliases ("the Big Guy," "Robert L. Peters"), burner phones, shell companies, lying about not talking about idiot boy's business dealings, idiot boy only being on the board of a corrupt natural gas company in order to get a non-corrupt prosecutor fired, etc.

And show me where anyone here said Joke is a pedo?  I'm sure some far-right site said it.  About the only thing I can point to is Ashley Biden saying in her diary that he used to shower with her, but that was a counter to the pics BSTime shows of Trump putting his hand on Ivanka's waist.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Joke's as crooked as they come.  If you're too blind and dumb to see it, it's not my problem.  They've got enough to impeach him, certainly more than the Dems did with Trump: aliases ("the Big Guy," "Robert L. Peters"), burner phones, shell companies, lying about not talking about idiot boy's business dealings, idiot boy only being on the board of a corrupt natural gas company in order to get a non-corrupt prosecutor fired, etc.

And show me where anyone here said Joke is a pedo?  I'm sure some far-right site said it.  About the only thing I can point to is Ashley Biden saying in her diary that he used to shower with her, but that was a counter to the pics BSTime shows of Trump putting his hand on Ivanka's waist.

On your first point, I asked for some evidence for Biden taking bribes.

You gave zero, in response.  

You just repeated the allegations. 

Big surprise.

If I show you posts from this site saying Joe and Dems are pedophiles, will you delete your account?

Make it worth my while.

Why should I waste my time continually proving you are full of it?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

On your first point, I asked for some evidence for Biden taking bribes.

You gave zero, in response.  

You just repeated the allegations. 

Big surprise.

If I show you posts from this site saying Joe and Dems are pedophiles, will you delete your account?

Make it worth my while.

Why should I waste my time continually proving you are full of it?

Like I said, it's more than Dems ever had against Trump when it comes to impeachment.  Proving criminality is another thing, as Dems are about to find out.  Again.

Oh and it's "Joke and Dems" is it now?  :lol:

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Like I said, it's more than Dems ever had against Trump when it comes to impeachment.  Proving criminality is another thing, as Dems are about to find out.  Again.

Thanks for providing no evidence for your allegations.  Again.

You never have .

You never will.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc said:

All you do is make allegations and when asked for evidence, run away.

Trump and people like yourself are running into walls.

When he is found guilty, you'll have lots of chances to squeal and threaten.

Trump will call for an overthrow of the government and you will be faced with the choice what to do about his pleas.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes, because you've proven so deft at predicting the future.  How'd that ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine stock do?