The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Tarrio headed to prison. 
Stone will go to prison or turn on Trump.

The Walls Be Closing

As Huckabee and others have recently said, they have no legal recourse, so more violence is coming from the ones who used to wrap themselves in the imaginary cloak of law-and-order. 

stone.jpg

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

So you're ok with the Ashlii Babbit shooting then?  Because that area was locked and people still tried pushing through and broke the window that she then climbed through all while being ordered not to.  

I honestly don't know what the policies are involving the Capitol being open to the public day to day, but I'd assume that normally during the certification of an election, it is closed.  I may be wrong.  But even if people were let in, the actions by some of the people after that caused problems.  if I have a party, and have people inside, and 3 of the 15 people invited start causing problems and breaking things in my house, everyone is out.  And those that then refuse are now there illegally, whether they came in invited or not.

And I'm not agreeing if people were "let it" or not.  I have no idea as I wasn't there.  Just showing that even if they were "let in", that doesn't give them free reign, or establish that they continued to be peaceful once inside.

What always fascinates me about the Ashlii Babbitt shooting is that it's one of the few times you see liberal politicians (and by extension, liberal voters) side with the police in a fatal shooting, or general discharge of a weapon.

We know with certainty that she didn't have a weapon, didn't wave around a handgun, didn't attack the officer with a knife, or even physically attack him. Contrast that treatment by dems/liberals when a guy like Michael Brown was shot after attempting to beat an officer and steal his weapon. 

It's weird...no calls for warning shots or shooting her in the leg here. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What always fascinates me about the Ashlii Babbitt shooting is that it's one of the few times you see liberal politicians (and by extension, liberal voters) side with the police in a fatal shooting, or general discharge of a weapon.

And what fascinates me is the fact that you support this guy's right to self-defense:

skynews-kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-gunman_

But not this guy:

Lt.-Michael-Leroy-Byrd-1536x808.jpg

I wonder why?

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We know with certainty that she didn't have a weapon, didn't wave around a handgun, didn't attack the officer with a knife, or even physically attack him. Contrast that treatment by dems/liberals when a guy like Michael Brown was shot after attempting to beat an officer and steal his weapon. 

She didn't have a weapon, but she had a MOB ready to plow through the doors if Miss American Taliban 

ITs amazing how ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ cant grasp very basic topics.

but will call people names and claim to know the facts.

The cops didn't shoot anyone at Lafyette square, Portland federal building, or the countless other times where a mob trespassed.

this is a new world where people or cops can shoot a mob for trespassing.  

Mark and Patricia McCloskey could have opened fire?

St. Louis gun-toting incident - Wikipedia

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's weird...no calls for warning shots or shooting her in the leg here. 

You understand that your point is 2 sided, right? This is one of the few times the right doesn't "back the blue" and turned on the officer immediately.  

You have to take these situations case to case.  Police shoot an unarmed woman through a wall in her apartment while looking for her boyfriend? Bad policing, and murder.  Woman entering a window of a barricaded door while being ordered not to,  and with tons of people behind.  To me,  that's more understandable, especially when they're was no way to tell if she was armed or not.  

Edited by cle23

Can't help but wonder if the Trump supporters here feel the same way.

Are you ready to put your life on the line for him if he's not the next President of the United States?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And what fascinates me is the fact that you support this guy's right to self-defense:

But not this guy:

I wonder why?

She didn't have a weapon, but she had a MOB ready to plow through the doors if Miss American Taliban 

They used to be big fans of Stand Your Ground and they will be again when the colors change.

Edited by Kemp
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

You blame they, when they were Trump?

Is this the flat-out lie that was pushed that Pelosi held back protection when she had zero power to do so?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did their lawyers give them bad advice or did they ignore the advice?

Steven Sund said otherwise.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

But not this guy:

I wonder why?

Lol God you are a special one aren't you?

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

Steven Sund said otherwise.

Actually, he didn't.

I had to look up who he was.

You do know that on 1/6 Trump was in charge of the National Guard, right?

Do you ever get anything right? 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sund made the request for National Guard troops at approximately 1 p.m. on January 6. However, he did not hear back until 71 minutes later. It took more than three hours after Sund's request for 1,100 National Guard soldiers to be mobilized, according to a report by NPR.

Trump allegedly made zero effort to deploy the National Guard and instead spoke at a rally in Washington, D.C., on the day of the riot. Vice President Mike Pence was the one who attempted to order deployment of the National Guard troops, according to a report by the Military Times.

• Disagree 1

The president can suggest the NG be deployed, but the permission to do so has to come from the gov, or in the case of DC, the Congress which the ruling body of DC. Pelosi  wouldn't do it until 6 PM despite repeated pleas by Sund.

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The president can suggest the NG be deployed, but the permission to do so has to come from the gov, or in the case of DC, the Congress which the ruling body of DC. Pelosi  wouldn't do it until 6 PM despite repeated pleas by Sund.

I can't find a link that says Pelosi refused to call the National Guard. Can you post it?

So, the contention is that Dems wanted the attack to not be stopped?

Since the crowd announced they were after Pelosi and Pence, what was Pelosi's motivation to not stop them?

Was she running a kamikaze mission?

Also, it's common knowledge Trump watched on television and people begged him to take action and he refused.

Edited by Kemp

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Note: clash with the police started BEFORE Trump was even finished with his "rally"

And it had been going on for hours, but now Trumpers here are saying Pelosi didn't want to stop the people who were after her.

A lot of Trumpers are stupid enough to believe Pelosi was trying to have herself murdered, but some are evil who know they are lying. 

It's not even a slight exaggeration to say that this is a crazy and dangerous time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is a caricature of "liberal politicians." Yes, there are some of the defund the police sort who probably believe every police shooting is an outrage. But unfortunately we live in a gun-crazy society where many police shootings are justified as self-defense or in the interest of saving the lives of others. And I haven't heard any outrage from the liberal politicians in my area in response to several high-profile shootings.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, cle23 said:

You understand that your point is 2 sided, right? This is one of the few times the right doesn't "back the blue" and turned on the officer immediately.  

You have to take these situations case to case.  Police shoot an unarmed woman through a wall in her apartment while looking for her boyfriend? Bad policing, and murder.  Woman entering a window of a barricaded door while being ordered not to,  and with tons of people behind.  To me,  that's more understandable, especially when they're was no way to tell if she was armed or not.  

That's a fair point about some people on the right, of course. If you're suggesting that many people are hypocritical on this issue, I agree with you. That was my point. 

In your scenario, given the people in the vicinity, you're come to the conclusion that shoot to kill was the only option.  No warning shot.  No shot to the leg.  I don't think that's the case, but he made his decision in the moment. 

It seems to me that if this is a local officer with kids rioting at the mall, the liberals call for his head on a platter.  Or, if he's a worthy martyr--Michael Brown, Jakob Blake or whomever, we get a whole different outcome from those who for one brief flickering moment of time loved law enforcement. 

By the way-I supported the officer then, I support him now.  That day was a clustef*ck on so many levels, and his main responsibility was to go home that day.  I think the pick and choose liberals who attack law enforcement out doing the hard, dirty work ought to be ashamed of themselves.   Nothing more ironic than watching the politicians huddling, no doubt begging for law enforcement to show up and save the day when they needed them. 

• Disagree 1

45 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Actually, he didn't.

I had to look up who he was.

You do know that on 1/6 Trump was in charge of the National Guard, right?

Do you ever get anything right? 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sund made the request for National Guard troops at approximately 1 p.m. on January 6. However, he did not hear back until 71 minutes later. It took more than three hours after Sund's request for 1,100 National Guard soldiers to be mobilized, according to a report by NPR.

Trump allegedly made zero effort to deploy the National Guard and instead spoke at a rally in Washington, D.C., on the day of the riot. Vice President Mike Pence was the one who attempted to order deployment of the National Guard troops, according to a report by the Military Times.

You are one to talk.  You never have anything.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is a caricature of "liberal politicians." Yes, there are some of the defund the police sort who probably believe every police shooting is an outrage. But unfortunately we live in a gun-crazy society where many police shootings are justified as self-defense or in the interest of saving the lives of others. And I haven't heard any outrage from the liberal politicians in my area in response to several high-profile shootings.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/biden-suggests-officers-shoot-in-the-leg-rather-than-to-kill/

Here's one, another obscure democrat politician offering real solutions.  He's one of many.  It's not limited to politicians like Biden, it's media driven as well, and embraced by a large percentage of the public. 

If there is a caricature in play, it's the notion of wild-eyed officers looking to add to their body count any time the opportunity arises.  The officers, of course, live in the same gun-crazy society and are always at a disadvantage in encounters with the public. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

The narrative is that a guy widely described as a Russian asset, fascist and looking to be king, on his way out the door of the Oval office, was entrusted with all sorts of security and decision-making for the Biden coronation.  

I'm sure the dem-led 1/6 committee will get to the bottom of it and provide documentation to back up their theory. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/biden-suggests-officers-shoot-in-the-leg-rather-than-to-kill/

Here's one, another obscure democrat politician offering real solutions.  He's one of many.  It's not limited to politicians like Biden, it's media driven as well, and embraced by a large percentage of the public. 

If there is a caricature in play, it's the notion of wild-eyed officers looking to add to their body count any time the opportunity arises.  The officers, of course, live in the same gun-crazy society and are always at a disadvantage in encounters with the public. 

We just had a high-profile police shooting in Colorado. It was a tragedy. 14 year old kid (14!) apparently held up a convenience store with a gun. Police responded and had him in their sights. They say he was going for the gun. Police shot and killed him. Turns out the gun was a pellet gun that was made to look just like a real pistol.

There were investigations. The report said the shooting was justified. Tragic but justified. The cops knew he had a gun (and had no way of knowing it was a pellet gun) and that he had used it to threaten the store clerk.

His mother is outraged (but where was she when her 14 year old was out at pointing a gun at a store clerk?)

The dog that hasn't barked: none of our local politicians (nearly all Democrats now) have expressed outrage at the decision not to prosecute.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We just had a high-profile police shooting in Colorado. It was a tragedy. 14 year old kid (14!) apparently held up a convenience store with a gun. Police responded and had him in their sights. They say he was going for the gun. Police shot and killed him. Turns out the gun was a pellet gun that was made to look just like a real pistol.

There were investigations. The report said the shooting was justified. Tragic but justified. The cops knew he had a gun (and had no way of knowing it was a pellet gun) and that he had used it to threaten the store clerk.

His mother is outraged (but where was she when her 14 year old was out at pointing a gun at a store clerk?)

The dog that hasn't barked: none of our local politicians (nearly all Democrats now) have expressed outrage at the decision not to prosecute.

Tragic story, but a proper outcome.  Of course, the officer involved now has a lifetime to contemplate that he/she took the life of a 14 year old child regardless of how unbelievably stupid his actions were. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

But not this guy:

I wonder why?

I think you wonder why because you're not very bright, generally.  I supported the Capitol police officer from the day it happened.  I would suggest though, that of the two, Rittenhouse being assaulted by multiple individuals in a very hostile situation exceeds the threat that AB posed to a highly trained officer at that moment in time.  

By all means though, when the next perp wants to skull you with a skateboard, stand down and yield to your conscience. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

If you're advocating for law enforcement dispatching anyone in the midst of a mob as a preemptive strike, you're likely standing alone, or maybe with the Kempster.  

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think you wonder why because you're not very bright, generally.  I supported the Capitol police officer from the day it happened.  I would suggest though, that of the two, Rittenhouse being assaulted by multiple individuals in a very hostile situation exceeds the threat that AB posed to a highly trained officer at that moment in time.  

By all means though, when the next perp wants to skull you with a skateboard, stand down and yield to your conscience. 

JFC, you are a freakn hack, man.

Rittenhouse went BY CHOICE to a neighboring state with the desire to play GI Joe. No one told him to go and engage.

The Capitol Officer had a job to do - and he did it.  

FAFO 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

.....  I think the pick and choose liberals who attack law enforcement out doing the hard, dirty work ought to be ashamed of themselves.   

Aren't Republicans doing exactly the same in terms of 1/6?

Edited by Kemp
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You made an allegation. I asked for some proof.

Now, when you are unable to provide proof of your unbelievably illogical allegation, you whine.

Again. 

We should just believe that Pelosi wanted the mob to kill her because that makes a lot of sense.

Trump wanted Covid to kill as many Democrats as possible and he actually was a primary investor in development of the virus.

It's fun to just make up stuff. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

JFC, you are a freakn hack, man.

Rittenhouse went BY CHOICE to a neighboring state with the desire to play GI Joe. No one told him to go and engage.

The Capitol Officer had a job to do - and he did it.  

FAFO 

Ah, you’re the “certain people can’t go to certain places” guy.  I forgot.  You’d have thrived in the pre-Civil Rights zone, Bubba.    Here’s the deal, son, wherever someone is standing—whether people like you approve or not—when you assault someone, bad things can surely happen.  

No argument on the officer, we covered that already. Stay current. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ah, you’re the “certain people can’t go to certain places” guy.  I forgot.  You’d have thrived in the pre-Civil Rights zone, Bubba.    Here’s the deal, son, wherever someone is standing—whether people like you approve or not—when you assault someone, bad things can surely happen.  

If a black gentlemen showed up in a white neighborhood with a rifle and the same exact thing played out, would Matt Gaetz have offered a job to him?

Would he have been an honored speaker at a Republican conference?

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

👆🤡👇

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Rittenhouse being assaulted by multiple individuals in a very hostile situation exceeds the threat that AB posed to a highly trained officer at that moment in time.  

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

You made an allegation. I asked for some proof.

Now, when you are unable to provide proof of your unbelievably illogical allegation, you whine.

Again. 

We should just believe that Pelosi wanted the mob to kill her because that makes a lot of sense.

Trump wanted Covid to kill as many Democrats as possible and he actually was a primary investor in development of the virus.

It's fun to just make up stuff. 

Read more than what you hear in your echo chamber.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Yes

Sure you would. 

There has been an incredibly long list of black men honored and revered by Republicans when they killed two people at a public disturbance, certainly too many to list here,

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Read more than what you hear in your echo chamber.

Doc never discusses anything by the facts. 

His advice is to watch Russian TV and read Chinese publications to find out what's really going on.

And by the way, Doc made an allegation. I asked for proof. He hasn't answered twice but found the time to write something here.

Doc and his ilk here are supporting a man who has threatened to get rid of the Constitution, ripped U.S. veterans, made fun of a handicapped person, take over the FCC, abolish all intelligence agencys etc,.

He wants to be ruled by a dictator. 

At the same time these folks are telling us they're patriots of America. 

Edited by Kemp
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Kemp said:

If a black gentlemen showed up in a white neighborhood with a rifle and the same exact thing played out, would Matt Gaetz have offered a job to him?

Would he have been an honored speaker at a Republican conference?

What an awkward, silly and cringeworthy question. 

If an individual attacks another, the person being attacked has a right to defend himself in any neighborhood.   Do you disagree with that premise?  

• Agree 2

50 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If an individual attacks another, the person being attacked has a right to defend himself in any neighborhood.  

Only if you're 

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

being assaulted by multiple individuals in a very hostile situation

And not a

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

highly trained officer

Doing his job protecting a secure area from a pending onslaught of MAGA degenerates.

smfh

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Only if you're 

And not a

Doing his job protecting a secure area from a pending onslaught of MAGA degenerates.

smfh

What did I say about

the highly trained officer

and his right to 

defend himself

in a very hostile situation

with respect

to shooting Ashlii Babbitt?

You need to stop s your f h so much, you're scrambling your Prefrontal Cortex. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Doc never discusses anything by the facts. 

His advice is to watch Russian TV and read Chinese publications to find out what's really going on.

And by the way, Doc made an allegation. I asked for proof. He hasn't answered twice but found the time to write something here.

Doc and his ilk here are supporting a man who has threatened to get rid of the Constitution, ripped U.S. veterans, made fun of a handicapped person, take over the FCC, abolish all intelligence agencys etc,.

He wants to be ruled by a dictator. 

At the same time these folks are telling us they're patriots of America. 

It's always the same tired stupid ***** with you libs.  The Republican candidate is "gonna put y'all back in chains," "Hitler," or "he could be worse than Trump."  Meanwhile the clowns you put in office continue to destroy the country under the guise of progressivism.  Congrats.

• Agree 3