The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Do you believe Officer Fanone is a crisis actor?

You love that narrative?  why do you believe it so?

Many just notice he is scummy with a prison tattoo on his neck.

1 minute ago, 49er Fan said:

Nothing is stopping Trump from running.  

But hey, if he’s sentenced to prison maybe you can be part of the mob that tries to break him out!

Remember to bring your cell phone.

the left been fantasizing about putting him in prison since they tried to stop his swearing in and spied on him.

its a tad creepy.

its like due process doesn't mean squat, unless its a DEM.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

^^^^^^ the projection and gaslighting is off the charts^^^^^^^^^^

It's still a dead heat between you and Irv. Too close to call.

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

reads like blue anon/MSNBC strawman.

Do you?

Nope.

Julie Kelly does.

You know her.

She's the one being quoted by you folks here.

I answered no.

Bet you can't answer the question you asked me.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's still a dead heat between you and Irv. Too close to call.

Nope.

Julie Kelly does.

You know her.

She's the one being quoted by you folks here.

I answered no.

Bet you can't answer the question you asked me.

Hey, Farley. I said you wouldn't be able to answer the question you asked me.

Your emoji proved me right.

Thank you.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

reads like blue anon. what a mess.

But it's you that are posting it nonstop, not some Kelly person.

There is no valid reply to a strawman, so its only worth the emoji.

Farley, you seem bent on not being able to answer.

That makes me understand that you know the truth.

Write something else, again, because if you answer truthfully, you'll lose your street cred with your fellow cultists.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Fanone is a crisis actor, although there's no smoking gun proof like there is for Gonnell......well not yet anyway.

@Kemp

Thank you for answering. You're more honest than folks like Farley.

It is your right to believe that a police officer was in fact not a police officer, but merely someone hired as a paid actor to promote an anti-Trump narrative.

It doesn't mean your assessment is correct but you are entitled to believe whatever you want.

If you are correct, one must wonder why Trump and his associates haven't exposed this great hoax. If they do so, and prove it, Trump will absolutely be exonerated and will cruise to an easy victory in '24.

Why do you believe Trump hasn't tried to prove this to be true?

• Eyeroll 1

Trump told Pence 'you're too honest' when VP said he had no power to overturn the electoral college and claimed he beat Biden in 'EVERY state' by thousands of votes.

"Too honest".

Honest is bad in the world of Trump. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump told Pence 'you're too honest' when VP said he had no power to overturn the electoral college and claimed he beat Biden in 'EVERY state' by thousands of votes.

"Too honest".

Honest is bad in the world of Trump. 

Pence is the rare Christian in politics who actually believes his oath, sworn on the Bible, means something.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's why he's being indicted although the details in this indictment aren't as strong against Trump as the one in Florida.  

Yeah I noticed that’s a talking point amongst the cult starring Julie Psyop Kelly.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Pence is the rare Christian in politics who actually believes his oath, sworn on the Bible, means something.

Then how could he have remained silent about everything he saw for 4 years?

I think he realized that he could eventually end up tried and convicted if he had done Trump's bidding.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Then how could he have remained silent about everything he saw for 4 years?

I think he realized that he could eventually end up tried and convicted if he had done Trump's bidding.

Pence was certainly in a tough spot.

“Also on January 5, the Defendant met alone with the Vice President.  When the Vice President refused to agree with the Defendant’s request to obstruct the certification, the Defendant grew frustrated and told the Vice President that he would have to publicly criticize him.  Upon learning of this, the Vice President ‘s Chief of Staff was concerned for the Vice President’s safety and alerted the Vice President’s Secret Service detail.”

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yeah.  Real great guy.  Did you forget - he's a politician who is getting his hind end slapped in the polls by Trump?  Big Phony.  Will lie/say anything.   What a mess.

Edited by Irv
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Irv said:

Yeah.  Real great guy.  Did you forget - he's a politician who is getting his hind end slapped in the polls by Trump?  Big Phony.  Will lie/say anything.   What a mess.

Are you actually suggesting that Pence lied under oath in a deposition in a Federal criminal case?  Do you think he’ll lie - also under oath - as a witness for the prosecution in open court?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

at the end of the day we will all see if the state can keep an American off the ticket by using the power of the state.

Have you considered not doing crimes?

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Fanone is a crisis actor, although there's no smoking gun proof like there is for Gonnell......well not yet anyway.

@Kemp

Let's see Fanone's bodycam video.

What say you @Kemp?

Never mind. Don't care.

Not really surprised the same people that believed all the kids from Sandy Hook were crisis actors believe this was faked too.

Just awful, disgusting, unsaveable losers. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, 49er Fan said:

Are you actually suggesting that Pence lied under oath in a deposition in a Federal criminal case?  Do you think he’ll lie - also under oath - as a witness for the prosecution in open court?

The sand called.  It misses your head.  Dude is running against Trump. Of course he lied.  No way does the Biden DOJ go after him.  He's their asset.  Two-tiered system.  What a mess.   

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

The sand called.  It misses your head.  Dude is running against Trump. Od course he lied.  No way does the Biden DOJ go after him.  He's their asset.  Two-tiered system.  What a mess.   

Do you hold Trump to the same standard of lying? Is he also a phony?