The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Hawk 

You like to tell everyone how smart you are because ‘read things on the internet’. I’ll put it to you that some of these things are actually making you dumber. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I shouldn’t be.  I, along with most here, have wanted DeSantis from jump.   There’s an entire thread on this. 

It’s not my fault that you can’t defend your party anymore, so everyone is now Trump supporters, including those of us who support DeSantis, because “actually” let me guess … he’s even worse than Trump.  

DeSantis - it’s hard to overstate how pathetic a prospective nominee has become to publicly say that he’d pardon his chief rival for crimes not even adjudicated yet - just to siphon off said rival‘s MAGA vote.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

umm...did the Long Island idiot Fox host say germ warfare or not?

I have no idea, but copying and pasting other people’s ridiculous editorials is no way to go through life. You seem to be of the opinion that if you read things on the internet, that they’re news, or a reporting of facts. You are clearly old enough to know that virtually everything said, posted, and repeated by the media is there for one reason only…to advance a narrative the author is SELLING! I choose not to buy it. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

DeSantis - it’s hard to overstate how pathetic a prospective nominee has become to publicly say that he’d pardon his chief rival for crimes not even adjudicated yet - just to siphon off said rival‘s MAGA vote.

Yes, but is he a mobster.  A zoot suit would suit him.

3 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

A nominee respond to a hypothetical.   How dare he!

Calm down.  

I’m glad you are forced to root for Nick Bosa. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have no idea, but copying and pasting other people’s ridiculous editorials is no way to go through life. You seem to be of the opinion that if you read things on the internet, that they’re news, or a reporting of facts. You are clearly old enough to know that virtually everything said, posted, and repeated by the media is there for one reason only…to advance a narrative the author is SELLING! I choose not to buy it. 

I have some original thoughts.  actually, many.  did you read my list of worst Florida jobs with Librarian followed by trans athlete as the worst?  It was a fruitful discussion with roofers and landscapers being offered as alternatives.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I have some original thoughts.  actually, many.  did you read my list of worst Florida jobs with Librarian followed by trans athlete as the worst?  It was a fruitful discussion with roofers and landscapers being offered as alternatives.

No I definitely didn’t….but case in point, you don’t think whoever authored it wasn’t really just trying to SELL a narrative? Of course they were. I don’t even have to read it to know that. I’m honestly amazed you don’t. And just to show you; that applies to articles from BOTH perspectives. 

• Like (+1) 1

Forgive the copy and paste but this likely won't be featured on Fox, Tucker or OAN.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/rudy-giuliani-insulted-jewish-mens-genitals-says-new-lawsuit-65ge6ykZnDmiZwVkG9OENh

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No I definitely didn’t….but case in point, you don’t think whoever authored it wasn’t really just trying to SELL a narrative? Of course they were. I don’t even have to read it to know that. I’m honestly amazed you don’t. And just to show you; that applies to articles from BOTH perspectives. 

He either said or he didn't  There's tape.  It can be disproven if false.  Go for it!  sorta like evidence in a legal case.  Of course, it could be that Fox doesn't save tape from Monday's show or someone produced a fake video with the LI idiot or....Jewish Space Lasers.

Edited by redtail hawk

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Forgive the copy and paste but this likely won't be featured on Fox, Tucker or OAN.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/rudy-giuliani-insulted-jewish-mens-genitals-says-new-lawsuit-65ge6ykZnDmiZwVkG9OENh

He either said or he didn't  There's tape.  It can be disproven if false.  Go for it!  sorta like evidence in a legal case.

You REALLY do T get it do you Hawk. I’m truly sad for you. I’ve always considered you way too smart for this crap. I guess I was wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

@49er Fan

What about the Kavanaugh nomination hearings?

Official proceeding or nah?

Should Nancy Pelosi be in jail for encouraging the obstruction?

Let me guess.

That's different. 

I don’t recall the Kavinaugh protesters smashing barriers, killing Capitol security members, putting up a noose, or storming the offices looking for people to kill

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

As if @redtail hawk appearing dumber is even possible.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You REALLY do T get it do you Hawk. I’m truly sad for you. I’ve always considered you way too smart for this crap. I guess I was wrong. 

I stand corrected.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We add one test to the standard Rotary four way test at our club:

1  Is it the truth?

2.  Is it fair to all concerned?

3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships?

4.  Will it be beneficial to all?

and our addition  "Will it be FUN"?

admittedly, I have some problems meeting the ideals of #3 around here but it's good to have lofty goals.

Then again, Bill Gates partners with Rotary to eradicate worldwide polio, so y'all will likely disagree.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1