The Walls be Closing

Kemp

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not saying and never have I said it did. I’m saying they spent a little more money on Trump because Hilly was seen as the front runner and it brought about discord, which was their main goal.  But that doesn’t mean collusion/coordination or that it worked. 

All of this is pure revisionist history. The DNC thought they had the magic formula. Keep rolling out candidates that could check the ‘first’ box and they’d have the White House wrapped up for decades. Unfortunately Clinton didn’t have a platform for anything other than she wanted to be the ‘first’ woman president. (Thus her campaign slogan…”I’m with her.”) The American people simply didn’t buy it. Period. 

• Like (+1) 1

Scared shiteless

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-jokingly-games-out-fleeing-country-by-jet-plane-to-avoid-prison-after-200k-bail-demand/

"The failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), Fani Willis, insisted on a $200,000 Bond from me. I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a “flight” risk – I’d fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again. Would I be able to take my very “understated” airplane with the gold TRUMP affixed for all to see. Probably not, I’d be much better off flying commercial – I’m sure nobody would recognize me!"

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Unfortunately Clinton didn’t have a platform for anything other than she wanted to be the ‘first’ woman president. (Thus her campaign slogan…”I’m with her.”)

Well that’s wrong -

https://www.politifact.com/article/2016/jul/22/hillary-clintons-top-10-campaign-promises/

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The American people simply didn’t buy it. Period. 

Popular vote tally suggests otherwise.

The MAGA minority is shrinking.  Deep south and places like Oklahoma and Kansas are what’s left of the base. There is no path to a win in 2024.  The Dem candidate could forfeit GA and AZ and still win “in a landslide.”  Trump is DONE.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Well that’s wrong -

https://www.politifact.com/article/2016/jul/22/hillary-clintons-top-10-campaign-promises/

The MAGA minority is shrinking.  Deep south and places like Oklahoma and Kansas are what’s left of the base. There is no path to a win in 2024.  The Dem candidate could forfeit GA and AZ and still win “in a landslide.”  Trump is DONE.

. "We will do everything we can to overturn Citizens United."

LMAO.

thats not even a good lie.  

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Well that’s wrong -

Sorry to break it to you but Hilary was beyond terrible.

As regards future elections, you may be right. Time will tell. The only constant is change. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t buy into that crap. As I’ve said, there isn’t a single American that didn’t know who Trump or Clinton were before they entered the ballot box. The DNC machine and their accomplices in the media handpicked Trump (just like they kneecapped Bernie) so that Hilary could cakewalk into the White House. They got the opponent they’d hoped for. But the American people got in the way. Just because Russia ALSO couldn’t stand her, doesn’t mean their ‘interference’ had any impact. 

Correctomundo.  And let’s pretend the 51 intelligence experts ran interference for Biden as well.  The phony handwringing about Russia was nonsense, and relevant only to the easily manipulated dem base.  Russia became our mortal enemy roughly about the time Hillary was imploding.

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Correctomundo.  And let’s pretend the 51 intelligence experts ran interference for Biden as well.  The phony handwringing about Russia was nonsense, and relevant only to the easily manipulated dem base.  Russia became our mortal enemy roughly about the time Hillary was imploding.

It’s all irrelevant - unlike the last minute Comey investigation into Hillary’s emails - nothing was going to save Trump’s a$$ after four years of Conald Trump corruption.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71le5mlb3j6cii8psgd

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s all irrelevant - unlike the last minute Comey investigation into Hillary’s emails - nothing was going to save Trump’s a$$ after four years of Conald Trump corruption.

That's correct.  But the subtle distinction that requires acknowledgment is there is more than one set of criteria which is applied to determine the "legality" of one's actions.

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

there is more than one set of criteria

Is that like alternative facts ?????

Ah, who am I kidding - you told us facts don’t matter - better psyops do! 

Here is a live shot of every MAGA psyop:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7oc7nj22jzmnirurj8q

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

BillSy, it’s completely relevant to thinking folk.  We know this for a few reasons:

a.  They chose to intervene in issues surrounding the elections, when they could have exercised restraint;

b.  The guidance provided was extremely favorable for one candidate and came at the expense of the other candidate;

c. Ultimately, it was determined that the information and guidance shared, by supposed experts in their field, was false;

The IC interference was a major issue during the election, and precisely what Schumer was alluding to when suggesting the IC had six ways to Sunday to get someone. 

In fact, the interference was much, much more significant than what the Russians ran with. 

In addition, by tamping down the controversy after tying Trump to Russia, it solved a problem for Joe Biden.  He was struggling to make sense on the teleprompter, but speaking without a script he was a disaster.   He also has a penchant for aggressively confronting people who ask questions he doesn’t like, and struggled to keep track of the comings and goings of his family.  It was highly likely he would confuse Beau and Hunter, or worse. 

If it wasn’t relevant or necessary, they keep their collective mouth shut.  

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

BillSy, it’s completely relevant to thinking folk.  We know this for a few reasons:

a.  They chose to intervene in issues surrounding the elections, when they could have exercised restraint;

b.  The guidance provided was extremely favorable for one candidate and came at the expense of the other candidate;

c. Ultimately, it was determined that the information and guidance shared, by supposed experts in their field, was false;

The IC interference was a major issue during the election, and precisely what Schumer was alluding to when suggesting the IC had six ways to Sunday to get someone. 

In fact, the interference was much, much more significant than what the Russians ran with. 

In addition, by tamping down the controversy after tying Trump to Russia, it solved a problem for Joe Biden.  He was struggling to make sense on the teleprompter, but speaking without a script he was a disaster.   He also has a penchant for aggressively confronting people who ask questions he doesn’t like, and struggled to keep track of the comings and goings of his family.  It was highly likely he would confuse Beau and Hunter, or worse. 

If it wasn’t relevant or necessary, they keep their collective mouth shut.  

All irrelevant.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Why are you even citing polls at all?  It’s 2023.  

I want to carry around a bullhorn and shout at people like you, in your face, “TRUMP ISN’’T WINNING S—T.”

Get it through your thick skull.  He’s DONE.   Do you live in North Carolina?  He probably will lose that state in 2024 (if he’s the nominee and the state even allows him on the ballot).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1