The Walls be Closing

Kemp

5 hours ago, Westside said:

They have no evidence. Just feelz and self loathing. It’s a witch hunt. Nothing more. This will be another giant nothing burger. 
Can’t wait until this happens to joke bribem.

Not seeing a lot of that.

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

Pariah is the word, that's what I'm going with. 

Idk maybe English isn't your first language and if so that's totally cool 

But I'll take pariah for $500 Alex 

Excellent descriptor, as he should be....

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Excellent descriptor, as he should be....

Well, in the immortal words of Jimmy the Greek "when you're right 51% of the time, you're wrong 49% of the time" 

Of course they're tired of it.  Anyone with any shame would be.  Interesting poll tho.  Who the hell r the D's that are much more likely to vote for trump than Biden.  Must be manchin and sinema D's or they just had no idea what party they registered for.

https://www.semafor.com/article/08/17/2023/some-republicans-tire-of-indictments

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think he meant in the biblical sense....Did you know that when they martyred St Lawrence by burning him on a gridiron, he reportedly said "you can turn me over, I'm done on this side".

Did he thank Jesus?

8 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Can you clearly articulate the spoken or written words, or deeds, and the case Smith intends to present per the indictment? 

I don't need to. If you don't know anything look it up. 

You know he lost the election, right? 

Running out of vile adjectives for these subhumans:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/names-addresses-grand-jurors-georgia-trump-indictment-posted-online-rcna100239

“It’s becoming all too commonplace to see everyday citizens performing necessary functions for our democracy being targeted with violent threats by Trump-supporting extremists," Jones said. "The lack of political leadership on the right to denounce these threats — which serve to inspire real-world political violence — is shameful.”

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Running out of vile adjectives for theses subhumans:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/names-addresses-grand-jurors-georgia-trump-indictment-posted-online-rcna100239

“It’s becoming all too commonplace to see everyday citizens performing necessary functions for our democracy being targeted with violent threats by Trump-supporting extremists," Jones said. "The lack of political leadership on the right to denounce these threats — which serve to inspire real-world political violence — is shameful.”

Scumbags do that crap.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I don't need to. If you don't know anything look it up. 

You know he lost the election, right? 

Truth translator: You have no idea what specific evidence there is or where to find it.  And for all any of us know it might be credible or it might be crap.  And anyone certain the guys guilty is just pissing into the wind with their eyes closed.

1 minute ago, Andy1 said:

Scumbags do that crap.

Sorry to point out that doxing is a liberal specialty. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

don’t think those things can come together?  

Odd how party sycophants tend to correlate with a misunderstanding of history. 🤔 

yeah keep indicting, stall the trial convict, bleed financial resources on legal fees. They might even get a couple more election cycles out of this. 

Of course fascism and communism can come together. 

That's shown by Trump's adoration of communist and fascist leaders.

See the leaders of China, Russia, North Korea, Hungary, and the ex in Brazil for examples.

Good luck finding any other leaders he adores.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

The worse it gets for Trump, the more these stories pop up.

Eventually they disappear because they can't be proved and the next story is made up about Biden.

We have one thread here that's 100 pages long about Joe Biden taking bribes, yet in those 100 pages, literally zero evidence has been presented. 

One of you Trumpers should start a thread about Joe's aliases and then come up with nothing in that thread.

"They're playing checkers and President Trump is playing, you know, chess at the highest level, so I don't think they want to pick a fight with him." - Kari Lake

Lake and Tim Scott should mud-wrestle to try and secure the VP nod from Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The worse it gets for Trump, the more these stories pop up.

Eventually they disappear because they can't be proved and the next story is made up about Biden.

We have one thread here that's 100 pages long about Joe Biden taking bribes, yet in those 100 pages, literally zero evidence has been presented. 

One of you Trumpers should start a thread about Joe's aliases and then come up with nothing in that thread.

"They're playing checkers and President Trump is playing, you know, chess at the highest level, so I don't think they want to pick a fight with him." - Kari Lake

Lake and Tim Scott should mud-wrestle to try and secure the VP nod from Trump.

No matter how much you snack talk, it doesn't make Biden any better of a president. You guys are scared because  Biden is that bad, he's bad enough to lose to Trump . 

20 minutes ago, TSOL said:

No matter how much you snack talk, it doesn't make Biden any better of a president. You guys are scared because  Biden is that bad, he's bad enough to lose to Trump . 

Now I'd say what I thought you meant, but after last time I'm sure it's some sort of conversation involving things like Rice Krispie treats or something and I'm just over thinking things again.

Edited by Warcodered

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Now I'd say what I thought you meant, but after last time I'm sure it's some sort of conversation involving things like Rice Krispie treats or something and I'm just over thinking things again.

It's funny that you mention that because they were just talking on the local news about how bad Bidens approval rating is.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Oh I get it, you just have automated responses, you don't actually connect your thoughts to anything.

giphy.gif

No, I'm being serious, look it up. His approval rating is abysmal