The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

I've never seen Fox analysts be so pessimistic.  This is new.  "existential threat for the president".  I just hope this drags out long enough for him to win the R nomination

Nope.  The Dems have just handed it to DeSantis.  If Georgia goes against him as well, major donors will flee Trump.  Again as I said a Pyrrhic victory/victories.

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nope.  The Dems have just handed it to DeSantis.  If Georgia goes against him as well, major donors will flee Trump.  Again as I said a Pyrrhic victory/victories.

You'll never understand that this isn't about winning and losing.

It's solely about a career criminal, ex-President,  who is now caught in a web of espionage and being a traitor to the country you supposedly support.

You used to be for him, and probably would still like him to be your President, but now faced with the irrefutable fact that he is the single worst politician in American histpory, all you are left with is it might help Republicans take control of the White House. You and Trump are equals ethically.

By the way, Trump will be the Republican nominee, anyway. It's almost cute that you think donors matter.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

The most interesting thing about all of this is that Trump supporters are screaming about his being prosecuted, yet I have yet to see any of them say he is innocent of the accusations.

Correct. 

And they won't, because it's a pretty clear cut case. So look forward to a year of:

- but Hillary's emails!

- but Biden's garage!!

- but Hunter's laptop!!!

All perfectly valid topics for investigation, but none of which have anything to do with whether Trump broke the law.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Hi Lehnerd.

Do you agree with Doc that DeSantis will be the nominee?

I have no idea.  There is a whole lifetime in politics before the nomination.

I hate the run up, actually despise it because it represents a bunch of people typically lying about one another, a bunch of voters pretending to care about morality issues they clearly don’t care about. 

Two examples…Trump’s comments about McCain and his POW status were horrible.  John McCain was as full of crap as, say Joe Biden, cut from the same cloth, and there was plenty to dislike him for as an R voter.   

Kamal Harris stated she believed Biden’s accuser who claimed he sexually assaulted her.  That, coupled with his acknowledgement that he inappropriately touched a number of women should have disqualified him, but people liked what he offered and onward the process went. 

Additionally, it would be unwise not to consider the likelihood of a summer surprise, real, imagined or fraudulent.  Over the past 8 years,  we’ve  proceeded to defcon 4, with accusations of fascism, overreach and tyranny, doors getting kicked in and evolving standards of justice, so who knows what comes next?  

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I sure hope this didn’t lead to the death of American or friends around the world. Mari lag o was wide open to espionage for many months. 

Luckily Hunter B had no access. God only knows what that junkie loser would do with classified information. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Luckily Hunter B had no access. God only knows what that junkie loser would do with classified information. 

Hunter never tried overturning one of our elections, never claimed to want to hurt our constitution or just left classified docs laying around for spies to possibly steal. 

Trump is just pure trash. I mean ya, worse than a junkie loser 

But you don't care. Why do you hate our country? 

The other guy charged in the indictment:

Nauta, whose full name is Waltine Torre Nauta, is from Guam and enlisted in the Navy in 2001. From 2012 to 2021, he served in Washington, D.C. as part of the Presidential Food Service, according to his service record. 

The Presidential Food Service. Really. And then he took a cell phone photo of one of the docs and shared it with someone else.

Presidential Food Service.

"Would you like another one of those tiny room service bottles of ketchup with your steak, Mr. President? And are there any Top Secret documents you would like me put next to the toilet so you can review them later on?"

Edited by The Frankish Reich

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hunter never tried overturning one of our elections, never claimed to want to hurt our constitution or just left classified docs laying around for spies to possibly steal. 

Trump is just pure trash. I mean ya, worse than a junkie loser 

But you don't care. Why do you hate our country? 

Democrats controlled public schools even in your day. They failed you. Miserably. 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

You'll never understand that this isn't about winning and losing.

It's solely about a career criminal, ex-President,  who is now caught in a web of espionage and being a traitor to the country you supposedly support.

You used to be for him, and probably would still like him to be your President, but now faced with the irrefutable fact that he is the single worst politician in American histpory, all you are left with is it might help Republicans take control of the White House. You and Trump are equals ethically.

By the way, Trump will be the Republican nominee, anyway. It's almost cute that you think donors matter.

A career criminal defines Joe Biden.  There's nothing more corrupt than a 50+ year Congresscritter.

And it was less about Trump than putting America's needs first.  He's too divisive to win again and that's why he'll be replaced, with an assist from the Dems.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Greater crime: the classified docs in the bathroom, or the bathroom chandelier/mini toilet chandelier combo?

This:

image.thumb.png.1847107401f43e5b8421f12ef4d53d97.png

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Democrats controlled public schools even in your day. They failed you. Miserably. 

So you are fine with him leaving national security info laying around? You must be with him on wanting to terminate the constitution. 

You love America? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are fine with him leaving national security info laying around? You must be with him on wanting to terminate the constitution. 

You love America? 

Look at the picture above your post 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

A career criminal defines Joe Biden.  There's nothing more corrupt than a 50+ year Congresscritter.

And it was less about Trump than putting America's needs first.  He's too divisive to win again and that's why he'll be replaced, with an assist from the Dems.

This:

image.thumb.png.1847107401f43e5b8421f12ef4d53d97.png

And Hunter was likely banging Ukrainian (Russian) hookers in that convertible  in that garage.

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

So you think those documents hanging in a garage are secure? 

You are trying to change the subject, whatever. 

tens of thousands of people from all over the world went through that club with all these important docs laying around. From the guy wanting to terminate the constitution, and Putin's a genius 

Trump is pure sh it 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are trying to change the subject, whatever. 

tens of thousands of people from all over the world went through that club with all these important docs laying around. From the guy wanting to terminate the constitution, and Putin's a genius 

Trump is pure sh it 

Well I saw you were very outraged and wanted to ensure it was genuine not partisan.