Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

What is the Chiefs plan at WR right now?

MVS, Toney, Moore, Ross(?) along with Kelce

Were looking at Diggs, Davis, Shakir and Harty along with Knox.  

Are we really that far apart currently?

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I'm sure that Belichick will be totally understanding of his Tik Tok career

No kidding - after a few months his joyful tik toks are gonna look like hostage videos

24 minutes ago, NewEra said:

But do we know Jeudy can play?  

i was a huge fan coming out of bama, but he’s really been meh.  He’s shown he can be pretty good at times.  He’s shown he can be terrible at times. 

41 games- five 100 yard games. 
-Didn’t catch 1 TD during the 2021 season (9 games played)

-58% catch rate- gabe Davis is 54%

- as a rookie, he dropped 17%+ of his targets (led nfl)

- as a rookie- caught 75% of catchable passes- worst in the nfl.  

There are stats to prove each side on most arguments.  Cough. 

I’m a fan of jeudy and hope we trade for him.  27 for jeudy and 68 sounds great to me.  I just don’t think he’s really proven yet. If he was, I’d be confidant in paying him big bucks prior to playing on his 5th uear

option, but I’m not sold on that yet.  I’d be happy to have him this year and next then take it from there. 

This.

#27 for Jeudy is just too much, and #27 plus something else is ridiculous.  But if we get a good pick back with Jeudy, then sure sending the 27th pick starts to make sense.  But you hit the nail on the head here, Jeudy has not lived up to his draft hype on the field.  People blame the QB, but that doesn't excuse the drops and inconsistency catching passes.  

Any trade for Jeudy would be a speculative move on unrealized potential, not about on field excellence.  I do not want to over pay for a guy we have to hope turns it up a notch here.  We already have a WR we hope turns it around next year in Davis as it is.

I would be excited to see someone like Jeudy added, don't get me wrong.  But for me, it needs to be at a better price than Denvers reported "at least a first or more" for him.  I mean that is what a proven stud in AJ Brown got traded for essentially.  Jeudy hasn't shown anything close to what AJ Brown had shown when he went for more than first round pick.  Even DeAndre Hopkins got traded for a 2nd round pick when he was considered a top 3, if not the best, WR in the NFL.  

Based on what Jeudy has done on the field, IMHO is really worth a 3rd, but according to reports that wouldn't get the deal done.  But maybe a 2nd gets the deal done, and that is more palatable than our first.  Or, like you said, send our first but get back a good pick with Jeudy so its more of a trade down scenario.  

If Jeudy got to reenter the draft this year, there are several guys who could be there at 27 who I would take over him.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, H2o said:

He was a 7th Round rookie last year. Were you expecting him to knock Milano or Edmunds off of the field? 

not at all but i expected him to be the 3rd LB on the field the way we did not bring anyone else in.

i saw what i saw and am not impressed. i want Klein back, and i want a rookie by the 3rd round.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.