Here come the restructures

78thealltimegreat

2 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

We will see. I'm sure your are more correct than I am with my take. My lows are real low haha

Hey I totally respect your opinion. I’m hoping they restructure more contracts. It’s pretty complex stuff. I’ve got my thoughts but certainly doesn’t mean I’m right. If we don’t do much then your spot on.

15 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Hey I totally respect your opinion. I’m hoping they restructure more contracts. It’s pretty complex stuff. I’ve got my thoughts but certainly doesn’t mean I’m right. If we don’t do much then your spot on.

Thanks man. Yeah I like to respect everyone's opinions as well. I also know I get a little knee jerky haha. Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Problem with all of this is going to end up being that the Bills will sign old middle of the road players with the space provided. They will also more than likely nit hit all home runs with draft pics AND if the pics are on offense, are we to have much faith that they'll even play?  Idk. Not feeling very confident this coming up season. Although the Miller signing was exciting, it's really put the Bills in a bind. Roster wise and financially. 

I think this maybe the worst take I’ve ever seen but hey we all have opinions 

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Not even close man. my opinion is at least based on optics. Tell me their drafting has been great and tell

me they don't typically sign middle of the road journeymen.  I maybe a little

hot takeish here but I'm not too far off. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown

16 minutes ago, MWK said:

McDermott doesn’t like playing rookies. He might have to this year though.

Even more so.. let them play through mistakes.   McDuffie was getting torched (and making plays) in the playoffs.. it happens.  

Can’t have paid vets everywhere. 

Edited by SCBills

38 minutes ago, Buddo said:

With the extension for Milano, that saves them $6 million this year, I wonder if they are thinking about trying not to restructure as many of the contracts that they could.

They just did Settle saving them $600K...seems it's similar to some others on the last year of their deals recently that were in danger of getting cut...lowered the dollar amount, but guaranteed the contract which meant they will not be cut either 

Edited by Big Turk

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So, to recap:

-Josh and Von restructured

-Settle takes a slight pay cut. 

-Milano extended. 

That’s it so far, correct?

They said it was a lock and will happen any day now.  I haven't seen either unless in jumping in late.

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So, to recap:

-Josh and Von restructured. 

-Settle takes a slight pay cut. 

-Milano extended. 

That’s it so far, correct?

Have not seen either Josh or Von announced, just that it was expected any day now before the start of the league year 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.