Is it time for the US military to take action in Mexico?

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? 

Their government sanctions the kidnapping and murder of federal agents on their soil. 

What has Syria done that's worse? You were here shilling for regime change there.

• Agree 1

Just now, LeviF said:

Their government sanctions the kidnapping and murder of federal agents on their soil. 

What has Syria done that's worse? You were here shilling for regime change there.

I have not said anything about Syria

And an invasion of , or attack on, Mexico is a beyond stupid idea 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I have not said anything about Syria

On 9/18/2018 at 2:19 PM, Tiberius said:

A) I would assume that its as the secret writer to the times said, there are those working against the President's will on things like that. But to say we have done a lot in Syria anyway is a bit of a stretch. Russia is bombing away on those poor people and we are hardly doing anything. And perhaps there are limits to what they will ask for and do. So perhaps puppet is too strong a term. He has him compromised. 

On 6/17/2019 at 7:21 AM, Tiberius said:

We retreated from Syria, just like your murderous boy Putin wanted us to 

On 6/8/2018 at 4:35 PM, Tiberius said:

UPDATE: Ohio Republican Governor John Kasich, increasingly talked about as a 2020 candidate, posts a sane, well-reasoned response. “Russia was kicked out of the G-8 because of its invasion and annexation of Crimea. Since that time, Moscow has encouraged and directed a separatist insurgency in Eastern Ukraine, intervened in support Syria’s murderous dictator and the war crimes that he has perpetrated, interfered in the U.S. Presidential election, waged an information war to undermine Western democracies, attempted to assassinate opponents on the sovereign territory of our allies, and made common cause with China to undermine the post-WWII international security system and the democratic values embedded in it.” He concludes, “There has been no indication of any change of course on Russia’s part. President Trump’s idea of renewing Russian membership in the G-7/G-8 does not protect or defend the national security interests of the United States or our allies.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Putin loves his GQP

I don't believe that the US should go and take out any Cartel that are embedded in a civilian area but if they know of a strong hold that there would be no civilian casualty's take them out or get a president with the Balls to close the border so fentenal & 4 plus million illegals can't just walk across the border .

It would be best to just invest the American tax payers money in building some military bases on the southern border & have them patrol it as part of their enlistment rather than sending them to other places around the world how about lets fix America first & fore most rather than everyone else .

We're sending hundreds of billions to a country that doesn't affect us in any way, shape or form, but protecting our border from cartels and the drugs and illegals that stream over is terrible.  Shows what a clown show the Dem party has become.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

We're sending hundreds of billions to a country that doesn't affect us in any way, shape or form, but protecting our border from cartels and the drugs and illegals that stream over is terrible.  Shows what a clown show the Dem party has become.

NAILED IT

"cause there’s no way to isolate and attack a criminal network with an army"

Mexico literally just had open battles against cartel factions using - you guessed it - their army.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They can't keep drugs out of prisons, how in the world are you going to keep them out of the most commercially open country in the world? 

Do you think the border is tenable?  Or to you, does it even matter?

Edited by Irv

On 3/7/2023 at 4:31 PM, nedboy7 said:

It’s not immigrants. Immigrants trying to cross the border w their kids aren’t smuggling drugs.  Has nothing to do with it.  Doesn’t mean immigration isn’t an issue. But to combine the two is dishonest media manipulation. 

This thinking is exactly why cartels intentionally use women, children, and the elderly to smuggle drugs. They’re less likely to get searched.

• Like (+1) 1

How do we invade Mexico?  Start by bombing Cancun? 

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

This thinking is exactly why cartels intentionally use women, children, and the elderly to smuggle drugs. They’re less likely to get searched.

don’t be stupid. Read some articles about how they smuggle drugs. Boats, trucks, cars and tunnels.  No immigrant is crossing the border illegally w a truck. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's porous, and making it un-porous is nearly impossible 

Baloney.  In 2018 there were around 400K illegal crossing.  Last year there were 2.2M.  What changed??   Yes.  Demented Biden and his idiotic policies.  Agree.  We can't stop the influx totally.  But we sure as ***** can back to 2018 level if our ***** demented President would stop soiling his diaper and gave two *****.  What a mess. 

Border Apprehensions  

Edited by Irv

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

Baloney.  In 2018 there were around 400K illegal crossing.  Last year there were 2.2M.  What changed??   Yes.  Demented Biden and his idiotic policies.  Agree.  We can't stop the influx totally.  But we sure as ***** can back to 2018 level if our ***** demented President would stop soiling his diaper and gave two *****.  What a mess. 

Border Apprehensions  

Foreign countries internal dynamics changed, leading to an migration out of failed states 

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

don’t be stupid. Read some articles about how they smuggle drugs. Boats, trucks, cars and tunnels.  No immigrant is crossing the border illegally w a truck. 

My guy they literally use fake families in cars and trucks to help get them through border crossings. They also intentionally send large groups of migrants to occupy border patrol man power and make it easier for mules to get across nearby. If you don’t think massive increase in aliens flowing over the border is contributing to drug trafficking then you’re willfully ignorant.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

My guy they literally use fake families in cars and trucks to help get them through border crossings. They also intentionally send large groups of migrants to occupy border patrol man power and make it easier for mules to get across nearby. If you don’t think massive increase in aliens flowing over the border is contributing to drug trafficking then you’re willfully ignorant.

They don't, that's the problem.  They've been told that all the illegals streaming over are fleeing tyranny in their home countries and spend thousands of their own money to make it to the US, when there are other countries to which they could have fled.

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

How do we invade Mexico?  Start by bombing Cancun? 

This take makes me long for your contraception-ban thread. Can’t believe that hot button issue went cold already. 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, sure thing snowflake 

You guys melt at the truth 🤣

Truth? You're telling me for absolute certainty the border issue isn't caused by failing dem policies?  Because if the climate has gotten so bad in a four year period that would mean in another 4 years there will be no more civilization. 5x the amount of border crossings in 4 years means we have only a short time left is that your belief?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Truth? You're telling me for absolute certainty the border issue isn't caused by failing dem policies?  Because if the climate has gotten so bad in a four year period that would mean in another 4 years there will be no more civilization. 5x the amount of border crossings in 4 years means we have only a short time left is that your belief?

You don’t read too well? I did say climate change WILL make it worse. Now you are clucking on about past and present. 

Do you see and understand the difference in tense? 

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Foreign countries internal dynamics changed, leading to an migration out of failed states 

Yeah.  Like Venezuela, who the dopey Democrats are trying to mimic?   Qué lío!

23 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

This take makes me long for your contraception-ban thread. Can’t believe that hot button issue went cold already. 

God you are stupid.  Let me know how we supposed to invade Mexico. 

Did you read about the Walgreens/Abortion pill story dipshit. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/9/2023 at 12:31 PM, nedboy7 said:

No immigrant is crossing the border illegally w a truck.

This is absolute brilliance. 

You are not overly sharp. You might want to consider learning the difference between a contraceptive (the banning of which is the topic that has everyone buzzing) and an abortifacient. Or just continue making yourself look uneducated. Either way. 

On 3/10/2023 at 5:57 PM, Tiberius said:

They have a dictator, a guy like Trump. You guys literally are trying this model of government 

Put your head back in the sand.  The Dopey Democrats are trying to model the Venezuelans.  If they keep going, Slimfast, Weight Watchers, and Nutrisystem are going to be toast.  Look out America.  Here comes the Venezuelan Diet!  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

It probably is time, however if we do anything to protect the border the lib turds will scream all the usual we hate america, 

all the white people are racists, misogynists, zenophobics bile if we do.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Irv said:

Put your head back in the sand.  The Dopey Democrats are trying to model the Venezuelans.  If they keep going, Slimfast, Weight Watchers, and Nutrisystem are going to be toast.  Look out America.  Here comes the Venezuelan Diet!  What a mess.  

Stupid. The party fighting for voter rights, expanded democracy and a free press meeting is authoritarian? 

Stupid 

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Now if it were Brazil, I could get behind the Brazilian wax...

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Stupid. The party fighting for voter rights, expanded democracy and a free press meeting is authoritarian? 

Stupid 

Like I said. Put your head back in the sand.  Promoting the fake COVID lie and pushing for voter rights only for those that vote for them is not democracy. It’s authoritarian.  Oh. I forget.  The press is free.  What a joke.  Stop trolling. You’re too obvious.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Irv said:

Like I said. Put your head back in the sand.  Promoting the fake COVID lie and pushing for voter rights only for those that vote for them is not democracy. It’s authoritarian.  Oh. I forget.  The press is free.  What a joke.  Stop trolling. You’re too obvious.  What a mess.  

So glad you guys are good at losing elections 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/13/2023 at 8:12 AM, Tiberius said:

So glad you guys are good at losing elections 

WOW where did this left turn come from i thought this post was about using the American military on the southern border . You always find a way to go backwards in time .

Tibs come on man that's old news soon it will be 3 years ago i know it's hard but going forward isn't a bad thing & if you focus on what has happened in the last almost 3 years you may be surprised .

But what is your opinion on what this post is actually about ? We will give you the time required to go & read this post again you can do it i have faith in you Tibs .

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/9/2023 at 4:55 PM, aristocrat said:

oh yeah. the "We are in the 6th mass extinction event" crew.  and its caused by humans. started around 10K years ago.  but the declining bee populations must mean a mass die off is coming. and soon. so be afraid. always.

2 hours ago, T master said:

WOW where did this left turn come from i thought this post was about using the American military on the southern border . You always find a way to go backwards in time .

Tibs come on man that's old news soon it will be 3 years ago i know it's hard but going forward isn't a bad thing & if you focus on what has happened in the last almost 3 years you may be surprised .

But what is your opinion on what this post is actually about ? We will give you the time required to go & read this post again you can do it i have faith in you Tibs .

the norm. strawman after strawman. toss in some logical fallacies. then go with ad hominem to prove the script.

Non stop.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1