National Day of Hate

ChiGoose

Saw this going around here in Chicago and it looks like it may not be limited to just the Illinois Nazis:

Hopefully it’s overblown and these losers just keep losing and embarrassing themselves but be vigilant this weekend and stay safe just the same.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Some kid was identified today at my sons middle school in suburban metro dc for scribing swasticas in the classroom. Wtf

Swastikas for most kids these days is all about getting a reaction. My wife's school a few years back had a couple of minority students do it simply to get a reaction from their friend and left them there where they were found and they got suspended. Kids should get I trouble but many don't realize what it means, just like kids don't know what have the stuff they do means. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Some kid was identified today at my sons middle school in suburban metro dc for scribing swasticas in the classroom. Wtf

mmm hmmm

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Swastikas for most kids these days is all about getting a reaction. My wife's school a few years back had a couple of minority students do it simply to get a reaction from their friend and left them there where they were found and they got suspended. Kids should get I trouble but many don't realize what it means, just like kids don't know what have the stuff they do means. 

so the reaction to mooning other kids isn't enough?  or making a tweaking tic tock video?  Yup, they don't know what it means to be a kid...kick the can is so quaint.  I'll toast a MAGA to that

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Agree 1

smollett warned us all  that chicago subway sandwich shop was maga country! why didnt we listen. now they are emboldened.

but seriously.

if the chicago pd are worried that nazis are going to commit violence against minorities on that day. im glad they are alerting the public. i also recommend the mayor and gov officials open their fing eyes to the non racially motivated murders happening routinely every other day of the year. 

Edited by Buffarukus

I propose we use this thread to report all of our NAZI sightings today. So far I have seen none but based on the fine work the SPLC does in tracking NAZI organizations I suspect I will be seeing quite a few out and about as I run Saturday errands. My understanding is that they are everywhere.

Will report back with the day’s NAZI interactions. 

8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Saw this going around here in Chicago and it looks like it may not be limited to just the Illinois Nazis:

Hopefully it’s overblown and these losers just keep losing and embarrassing themselves but be vigilant this weekend and stay safe just the same.  

So much deflection from actual nazis.

I bet you morons sit at your cpu's with your masks on.

Your side should learn history, not just use buzzwords.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rise+of+the+fourth+reich&hvadid=241650555335&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9003394&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=10608707035382339034&hvtargid=kwd-7273452551&hydadcr=9364_10387194&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_6vbfdhgffr_e

Edited by Unforgiven

6 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I propose we use this thread to report all of our NAZI sightings today. So far I have seen none but based on the fine work the SPLC does in tracking NAZI organizations I suspect I will be seeing quite a few out and about as I run Saturday errands. My understanding is that they are everywhere.

Will report back with the day’s NAZI interactions. 

sure.  I was on a mountain trail in the recent past and there were neo nazi recruiting fliers at the trailhead with anti semitic tropes.  It was unpleasant.

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

sure.  I was on a mountain trail in the recent past and there were neo nazi recruiting fliers at the trailhead with anti semitic tropes.  It was unpleasant.

Just got back from coffee and donut. No NAZI sightings yet but I will be running errands most of the day and I’m sure they will pop up. They’re everywhere! 

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Just got back from coffee and donut. No NAZI sightings yet but I will be running errands most of the day and I’m sure they will pop up. They’re everywhere! 

was it in a MAGA zone?  Going to Bass Pro shop today so I'll update too.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

was it in a MAGA zone?

Here’s a question for you - where is your line drawn on what offends you? You are rightfully set back by antisemitic tropes (even though you have attempted to defend Omar/Tlaib in the past. Odd) but you are perfectly fine with declaring a black man to be an Uncle Tom. How do you pick and choose?

I live in a red pocket of a deep blue state. Ripe for NAZI sightings. Maybe at the grocery store. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Here’s a question for you - where is your line drawn on what offends you? You are rightfully set back by antisemitic tropes (even though you have attempted to defend Omar/Tlaib in the past. Odd) but you are perfectly fine with declaring a black man to be an Uncle Tom. How do you pick and choose?

I live in a red pocket of a deep blue state. Ripe for NAZI sightings. Maybe at the grocery store. 

it's a case by case thing.  Call em as I see em.  can u pick me up a boxed fondue and a bottle of wine while you're out?

Edited by redtail hawk