Super Bowl pool/money winners.

US Egg

13 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Anyone hit on any decent SB wagering?

The price limit for my new car search would have went south, I won zip laying out a couple g, but, I plan on overspending anyways.

😏

I also thought about the Haason Reddick sack prop. The odds were like +144 that he wouldn't get a sack. I was like man its way more likely he wont get one with Mahomes than it is. Thought about it but didn't hit it up. Should have cause obviously he didn't get one. 

Edited by gonzo1105

Here is how I run my Super Bowl pool, and it got so popular I have to do 2 full boards now every year.

• $100 per square ($10,000 pot per board) - and we now fill 2 boards.  First one sells out in about 40 minutes, second one usually by next day.  
  • Pays $500 every score change until the money is gone (20 score changes) or the game ends
    • Successful XP scores COUNT as a score change
  • If the game ends before the money is gone (20 total score changes), then all remaining money goes to who had the final score square

What was cool about this year, this is the first time in like the 10 years I have been doing this pool that there were 20 score changes (there were 21 actually) before the game ended and their was no money left over for final score.  Prior to this, the lowest payout on final score was $2500 (NE vs Atl) and the highest was $8000 (Rams vs NE).  

I can't stomach playing that archaic end of quarter stuff anymore, it's boring.  Max of 1 to 4 possible winners vs mine which has between 1 and 20 possible winners.  And anytime there is about to be score everyone is amped up looking to see who is about to win if its a FG, or when they add 6 for the TD and then who wins when the XP is added too.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Won 250 on a score change board. Paid $100 each for 2 squares.

Put $50 on various bets like yards in a quarter by different players and winner. Walked out with $42 bucks. Didn’t lose my shirt, but see how it can get addictive. The bets on what happens in a quarter can suck you in.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.