The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

41 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

How does one not believe "RNC Resaerch"? 🤡

Please , please Gene, don't make me point out how stupid you sound . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .again!

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Silly Americans , not realizing that they are "better off".

Both tweets from the RNC research linked to the original source.

CBS News  and   ABC News.

Thats how that works, you know

At least I like to think that you know that much.

PS: correct spelling would help your point, well not yours, but most people.

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/4/2023 at 12:35 PM, sherpa said:

You are way too far gone to ever entice me to have a discussion with you. 

Simply not worth the effort.

One needs look no further than Biden's first day in office, when combined with a modicum of knowledge of the energy markets to see where this administration has steered things.

He had a huge bit of bad luck when the Russians did what they did, but there isn't a rational soul that believes his posture on fossil fuel has been non impactful.

His desperate, and failed,  cries to the Saudis and the touchy feely with Venezuela were a tacit expression of his failure. 

" Of course, one reason why the capital availability is extremely limited is because of the fear that President Biden and administration officials like Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm, Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen and Transportation Sec. Pete Buttigieg have created with their constant statements that their goal is to get rid of the industry entirely over the next decade.

Never mind that this is a physical and economic impossibility, the reality that that is the overarching goal of the current leadership at the federal level has the inevitable impact of destroying investors’ willingness to commit billions of dollars to long-term energy infrastructure projects, or aggressive drilling programs designed to rapidly increase domestic production."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidblackmon/2022/09/20/bidens-kind-of-insane-energy-policies-have-created-an-entirely-rational-investor-response/?sh=45e5994d174d

You are siting a right wing opinion piece. Nuff said about your level of thought.

Here is some reality for you: 

https://www.google.com/finance/quote/CVX:NYSE?window=5Y

Chevron up over the last 5 years, and grew under Biden. No one is investing in big oil? 

And Biden admin approved on many drilling permits 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are siting a right wing opinion piece. Nuff said about your level of thought.

Here is some reality for you: 

https://www.google.com/finance/quote/CVX:NYSE?window=5Y

Chevron up over the last 5 years, and grew under Biden. No one is investing in big oil? 

And Biden admin approved on many drilling permits 

My "level of thought" is based on years and years of following the energy markets closely.

Anyway, Chevron was one of the few that took the risk of not scaling back, and their shareholders have been rewarded. They are working on a major Med project off Israel that will hopefully go well.

Anyway, there is absolutely no doubt that Biden promised to end drilling.

The admin also had an impact on refining and transportation regs.

I could spend hours talking about this, and pointing out specifics that were done, but it simply doesn't matter.

Your view, and his thrust, which started in the debates and continued well beyond his first day in office signings are not something I need to take my time to explain.

Governor after governor and senator after senator of oil producing states talk about this all the time.

You are either not a consumer of non administration, objective stuff that is out on a daily basis, or a Karin Jean-Pierre devotee.

Not my concern.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

They are even TRYING to cool the economy, but it just keeps growing! 

They, the Fed, is not trying to "cool the economy."

They are trying to slow down inflation, which is part of the Fed's dual mandate.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Boom! The Biden Boom

They are even TRYING to cool the economy, but it just keeps growing! 

Only you and billsy will parade this b.s around while the the amount of people who live paycheck to paycheck grows exponentially under bidens "economy"

On 2/3/2023 at 8:15 AM, Tiberius said:

By those wanting a kick ass economy! 

You are mad the USA is doing so good! 

It's easily made to look like it is doing good when you factor in all of those establishments that were shut down due to the pandemic & those that lost their jobs during that time .

Now they are all going back to work or have been back plus new establishments & companies are opening or reopening so enter Joe along with his cohorts BT & Tibs taking credit for this awesome inflation riddled covid rebounding economy as a great thing . 

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

They, the Fed, is not trying to "cool the economy."

They are trying to slow down inflation, which is part of the Fed's dual mandate.

yes 

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Only you and billsy will parade this b.s around while the the amount of people who live paycheck to paycheck grows exponentially under bidens "economy"

Get better jobs! Are you really struggling so badly? Sorry to hear, bro