The World Economic Forum

No, 

Thank you.

‘It Has A Big Impact’: Davos Speaker Calls For ‘A Billion’ People To ‘Stop Eating Meat’

by Harry Hutchison

DCNF-Siemens-Snabe-Meat-Davos-Featured.j

FTA:

A study by the Food and Agriculture Organization said that 14.5% of “greenhouse gas emissions” came from raising livestock. Two professors from Indiana University called for an increase in the use of insect protein for human and animal diets in an op-ed published by the WEF in February 2022.

The Netherlands announced it would seize 3,000 farms and shut them down to reduce nitrogen emissions by 50% by 2030 in November following months of protests by Dutch farmers.

“That is a mission that we need to get on. I can inspire you to maybe look at an organization called Eat — easy to remember, Eat — who have all the facts on this and who have the policies necessary, the innovations necessary and the scale necessary in order to make food systems sustainable and healthy,” Snabe said.

Eat, a global nonprofit, describes itself as seeking “a fair and sustainable global food system for healthy people and planet” that would “transform our global food system through sound science, impatient disruption and novel partnerships,” according to its website.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/18/jim-hagemann-snabe-meat-davos-wef/

• Vomit 2

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

authoritarian left

You are a joke… please highlight where rights are being suppressed?

Now let’s focus on red states and ignore Xi DeSatan and the rest of the klan governors suppressing rights - jfc you freaks are hacks.

foh

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

WEF winning takes..

Hey Sri Lanka maybe get rid of effective fertilizers that are crucial to your farming economy.

FTX and Sam Bankman Freid are wonderful. You shouldn't suspect a  scam at all.

Covid lockdowns will "quietly improve cities"

The greenies are trying to ban the Haber-Bosh process or change it to electric.  and this electric version doesn't work.  isnt ifficiant.

Those at Davos are correct to be concerned.  The dollar is weakening and we just hit the debt limit and utilizing emergency measures to pay the bills..  Maybe the right will wake up and understand that it's a global economy.  https://www.fxstreet.com/news/gbp-usd-gauges-intermediate-support-above-12300-amid-subdued-usd-index-202301190406

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What hog goblins are being spooked up now for the crazies? 

It's good to see that you're happy to bend over and spread um for the global elites. 

They need people like you 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's good to see that you're happy to bend over and spread um for the global elites. 

They need people like you 

No need to be mean. Just ignore them.

at this point they are just contrarian trolls. doesn't matter the topic. they will change their opinions based on the whims of the political angle of the day.  then toss out insults. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sorry, off topic, but wow! 

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Lawyers for Usain Bolt, one of the world’s greatest sprinters, said Wednesday that more than $12.7 million is missing from his account with a private investment firm in Jamaica that authorities are investigating.

Attorney Linton P. Gordon provided The Associated Press with a copy of a letter sent to Stocks & Securities Limited demanding that the money be returned.

Gordon said Bolt’s account once had $12.8 million but now reflects a balance of only $12,000.

“If this is correct, and we are hoping it is not, then a serious act of fraud larceny or a combination of both have been committed against our client,” Bolt’s attorneys say in the letter.

https://apnews.com/article/sports-usain-bolt-jamaica-business-fraud-ab892e1728ecdfdb05d61f9fb2246d49

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sorry, off topic, but wow! 

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Lawyers for Usain Bolt, one of the world’s greatest sprinters, said Wednesday that more than $12.7 million is missing from his account with a private investment firm in Jamaica that authorities are investigating.

Attorney Linton P. Gordon provided The Associated Press with a copy of a letter sent to Stocks & Securities Limited demanding that the money be returned.

Gordon said Bolt’s account once had $12.8 million but now reflects a balance of only $12,000.

“If this is correct, and we are hoping it is not, then a serious act of fraud larceny or a combination of both have been committed against our client,” Bolt’s attorneys say in the letter.

https://apnews.com/article/sports-usain-bolt-jamaica-business-fraud-ab892e1728ecdfdb05d61f9fb2246d49

had to read it twice.  Thought it said G Gordon Liddy

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Terrorism? You are picking that up from your wire pullers?

I knew you'd bite the big one on this comment of mine.  I got you on a string.  So dance puppet.  But then again, you're the one cheer leading violence and war in Europe where the common citizen and soldier is put in harms way.   And if war isn't terrorism then what is it? Perhaps just a game for your amusement?  

All I'm suggesting is it would be a much better world if a handful of scumbag billionaires that pay no taxes, exploit the common working person, and rape the planet would disappear.  Rather than having to listen to these pompous douches tout their superiority, insisting they are best suited to rule over all, and demanding that everybody else should make due with less.  All while they live it up at the WEF with lots of great meals, entertainment, boring speakers, and free prostitutes.  Only somebody on the payroll would defend these characters.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

Rather than having to listen to these pompous douches tout their superiority, insisting they are best suited to rule over all, and demanding that everybody else should make due with less.  All while they live it up at the WEF with lots of great meals, entertainment, boring speakers, and free prostitutes.  

Not that I've ever been but this is what I suspect a CPAC conference is like.  Jerry?  Jerry Falwell?  Is that you?

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Those at Davos are correct to be concerned.  The dollar is weakening and we just hit the debt limit and utilizing emergency measures to pay the bills..  Maybe the right will wake up and understand that it's a global economy.  https://www.fxstreet.com/news/gbp-usd-gauges-intermediate-support-above-12300-amid-subdued-usd-index-202301190406

Put your money......

Short the $ and see where that takes you.

I think both right and left are quite awake.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Put your money......

Short the $ and see where that takes you.

I think both right and left are quite awake.

Well...there's a reason I've been watching closely.  but you are correct.  timing is everything and is difficult.

btw, would you expect Boebert, MTG,Clyde, Gaetz, Santos, Roy et al to be able to teach an introductory course in macroeconomics at a community college.  I'd even by surprised if MBA Penn trump could do a decent job.

Edited by redtail hawk