How confident are you the Bills beat the Bengals?

Steptide

I’m worried. Worried the offense will be flat and won’t execute. Worried the Bengals defense will gain and gain confidence with every batted down ball and Josh Allen miss—like the Bengals know the Bills plays. I’m worried the Bengals defensive will somehow appear to, indefensibly, play like the 2001 Ravens. I’m sick of the Bills offense looking like everything comes so damn hard. 

• Eyeroll 1

On 1/19/2023 at 4:40 PM, jaybills said:

After what Eric Weddle stated about Bengals O-line issues, I feel a hell of a lot better that Bills will work the Bengals. Hopefully it leads to a home game against the Jags. 

Ssooo, even former players can be totally wrong, just like many of the folks in here. IOW, they (former players AND the myriad of so-called talking head radio & TV  "experts" are no smarter than any of us). TBF though, most people in here have Bills blinders on, so the overwhelming number of folks who thought the Bills would walk away with a win vs the Bengals is understandable. Lesson: Don't waste your time watching/listening to any of those sports talk shows.....they're ALL just BS. 😉

On 1/21/2023 at 9:31 PM, BullBuchanan said:

I think it's a coin flip.

Heads - Our defense exploits the Bengals Oline woes the way the Ravens did which offsets their superior skill position talent. Josh plays like Good Josh and hits the open man taking plenty of underneath stuff to open up the big play and drives it home when it's there.

Tails - Bengals dynamic offense looks unstoppable like they did a couple weeks ago against a passive defense that can't get to the QB and can't keep up with the Bengals all-world  WRs. Josh Allen forces too much on low percentage plays and we can't keep up.

I won't be shocked to see either version.

On 1/21/2023 at 10:13 PM, AlfaBill said:

Isn’t this the case any time 2 good teams play each other?

Looks like it was tails

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.