Mayor Pete still learning to fly

Here is Congressional testimony affirming what I pointed out above.

Simple youtube, fast forward to the 45 second mark.

This is what they spend money and time on.

Idiotic waste of resources.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/25/2023 at 3:57 PM, BillStime said:

So funny to see the cult "open" up their version of PPP - lmao

Can't believe Bonnie isn't over here marketing the new and improved imposter site.

@Deranged Rhino is doing what he does best - blaming everyone else but his savior.

Awe, @IDBillzFan is upset Trump is getting blamed for the train derailment.  Um, he did brag about cutting regulations, right?  lmao

OMG, did they finally let you in?!?!?!  You have been dying for YEARS to be an insufferable douche to that site, I am very happy for you!!! Go with God, and never look back.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

OMG, did they finally let you in?!?!?!  You have been dying for YEARS to be an insufferable douche to that site, I am very happy for you!!! Go with God, and never look back.

Oh I never left that dump lol 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More crazy libs trying to incite violence. This time in East Palestine,OH.

Stephen Bannon had today's episode of his RAV show at a restaurant  there talking with residents about the utter failure of the Biden regime to do anything.  A couple from Cleveland came to town threatening to shoot up the restaurant.  They were found out, took off and attempted to  attack the local sewage plant.  They were caught when they and their car were stuck and covered in sewage and human excrement!:thumbsup:

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

In addition, Pete's candidate for FAA Administrator, discussed here earlier and totally unqualified, has removed himself from consideration knowing he would never be approved, thank goodness.

And....Airlines are withdrawing flights from JFK because of insufficient FAA staffing there.

He's a great Sect. of Transportation doing a great job.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

One of the democrat party 'leaders'

Read it twice. . . . . . . . . it still doesn't make sense.

Reminder that it was only 17 months ago the Biden Admin passed a $1.6 trillion infrastructure bill, yet already it’s apparently insufficient

Go back to South Bend, Petey.

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

One of the democrat party 'leaders'

Read it twice. . . . . . . . . it still doesn't make sense.

Reminder that it was only 17 months ago the Biden Admin passed a $1.6 trillion infrastructure bill, yet already it’s apparently insufficient

He's a perfect fit for the clown show of an Administration.  

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...