GQP + Putin Impeachment Scam

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 7:14 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s time to put some fresh eyes on it.  I don’t know what the commentators problem with transparency is, but let’s be honest— the only time anyone in government and the media worries about the $6m is when the other guy spends it. 

So it's not a witch hunt?

9 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

So it's not a witch hunt?

I guess that depends on perspective.  These words are powerful, and if Jim Jordan et al can thread this needle—we all win, yes?  

“We can’t sweep what happened under the rug. The American people deserve answers. So I come before you this evening …as an American who swore an oath to defend the Constitution. The Constitution doesn’t protect just Democrats or just Republicans. It protects all of us… “We the People.” 

The question for you is that the goal of the committee?  What say you Ned? 

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I guess that depends on perspective.  These words are powerful, and if Jim Jordan et al can thread this needle—we all win, yes?  

“We can’t sweep what happened under the rug. The American people deserve answers. So I come before you this evening …as an American who swore an oath to defend the Constitution. The Constitution doesn’t protect just Democrats or just Republicans. It protects all of us… “We the People.” 

The question for you is that the goal of the committee?  What say you Ned? 

is the talking about J6 investigation or the Durham witch hunt? 

8 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

is the talking about J6 investigation or the Durham witch hunt? 

The quote outlines an ideal—I think it’s about Americans, deception, and protecting the citizenry from tyranny.   It seems very, very difficult for political leaders to actually live up to that ideal, but it’s noble in theory.  

• Haha (+1) 1

she would have been a good leader if given a fair shake. great speech that i dont think anyone can argue with who isnt completely brainwashed. 

gov collusion with tech and corporate media have been "subverting democracy" for a very long time and alot of idiots in here cheer it on. i suppose its good practice even when deployed against their own candidates. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

she would have been a good leader if given a fair shake. great speech that i dont think anyone can argue with who isnt completely brainwashed. 

gov collusion with tech and corporate media have been "subverting democracy" for a very long time and alot of idiots in here cheer it on. i suppose its good practice even when deployed against their own candidates. 

I agree. I find her to be a very impressive person.  Much more impressive than President Biden or Vice Press Harris.  was hoping she would win the nomination in 2020. She called out Biden for his vote for that stupid war.  I liked that. And she was right on the money in that speech.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The quote outlines an ideal—I think it’s about Americans, deception, and protecting the citizenry from tyranny.   It seems very, very difficult for political leaders to actually live up to that ideal, but it’s noble in theory.  

I get your point.  The problem is I don't believe he means anything he says.  He is virtue signaling and lives in a conspiracy state of mind. 

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I get your point.  The problem is I don't believe he means anything he says.  He is virtue signaling and lives in a conspiracy state of mind. 

Who…Jordan?  I’m not sure many folks would trust what’s said by a politician of any stripe.

We’re all in the same boat, just a matter of who we trust less.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Who…Jordan?  I’m not sure many folks would trust what’s said by a politician of any stripe.

We’re all in the same boat, just a matter of who we trust less.  

Who?  That’s cute. 
Time to investigate the Durham probe. 

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Who?  That’s cute. 
Time to investigate the Durham probe. 

I wasn’t trying to be cute, though word on the street is it’s hard for me not to be.  

I asked who you were referencing, because you didn’t say and I didn’t know who you were referencing.  I’m not all that subtle, Ned.  

As for your focus on Durham, maybe they get to that after they get done investigating weaponization of the govt.   

• Haha (+1) 1

this clown show is even turning off Fox propagandists!  These guys couldn't organize a p!$$ up in a brewery.  That's what you get when you elect congressmen that would have a difficult job finding and holding a middle management job in the private sector.  If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3855823-4-reasons-for-the-maga-house-hearings-bellyflop/

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 4:01 PM, redtail hawk said:

this clown show is even turning off Fox propagandists!  These guys couldn't organize a p!$$ up in a brewery.  That's what you get when you elect congressmen that would have a difficult job finding and holding a middle management job in the private sector.  If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3855823-4-reasons-for-the-maga-house-hearings-bellyflop/

Imagine the day people turn off biased  media and start using critical thinking skills.  it could get all kinds of crazy.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Imagine the day people turn off biased  media and start using critical thinking skills.  it could get all kinds of crazy.

You are a big fan of alternative facts, aren't you bro?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah, will never happen.  Too many people that can't read, write or do basic math but somehow still vote.

And we keep lowering education standards at the same time. 

Im still blown away that all these folks that need their college debt cancelled never took basic statistics and learned about compound interest. then said, wait. I dont have to pay this money back till when?  and I dont make the minimum payment to keep it from incurring more interest.  Maybe if we tought that or even math in high school past 10th grade some of these kids would realize how bad that is.

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Rattled their cages pretty hard and they seemed a bit upset...but they'll still have 100's of thousands of twitter followers who believe every word.

Can you point to something specifically that Taibbi has reported on that you find to be “misinformation”?

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Watch the vid.  I'm not prepped by staff like the congressmen.

I’m familiar with his reporting going back to his more liberal days.

So you can’t point to anything he has reported that is false, only stuff that you don’t like. Figured as much. 

• Like (+1) 1