GQP + Putin Impeachment Scam

Just now, JDHillFan said:

I’m familiar with his reporting going back to his more liberal days.

So you can’t point to anything he has reported that is false, only stuff that you don’t like. Figured as much. 

Well the teigues (?sp) trump twitter interchange is pretty interesting...the cherry picked stuff was nice.  there's more.  watch the vid.  I guess he figured he could make more grifting than doing actual journalism.  hardly surprising.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Well the teigues (?sp) trump twitter interchange is pretty interesting...the cherry picked stuff was nice.  there's more.  watch the vid.  I guess he figured he could make more grifting than doing actual journalism.  hardly surprising.

Get back to us if you uncover “misinformation” that he has foisted on the public. I’m prepared to wait a while. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Rattled their cages pretty hard and they seemed a bit upset...but they'll still have 100's of thousands of twitter followers who believe every word.

Funny, I just see partisan politicians play partisan games, same as when the Republicans are "dunking on" Yoel Roth. No one is trying to get any real truth,  just looking to score points for their bases.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Why are you so sure he is grifting, Red? You have posted this a few times.  I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that it is not because he went after your side, but I'd love to get a reasonable argument here.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Why are you so sure he is grifting, Red? You have posted this a few times.  I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that it is not because he went after your side, but I'd love to get a reasonable argument here.

Kari Lake = Taibbi.  both once proud progressives now MAGA';s.  Maybe they both had a political revelation of some sort.  maybe not.  I'd bet on the latter.

• Eyeroll 1

Kari Lake = Taibbi.  both once proud progressives now MAGA';s.  Maybe they both had a political revelation of some sort.  maybe not.  I'd bet on the latter.

This is why we need a National divorce.  

You people are the problem. 

In your bizarro world - if this was all opposite - Taibbi is an actual hero celebrated as such for holding power actual power and threats to liberty accountable.  

You people don’t care a lick that you were wrong about all things Covid.  

So Taibbi - who spent all of 2003-2006 destroying the Bush administration for Iraq is just MAGA - because everyone in their early 50s just ideologically flips.  

“Reverence for Washington poohbahs was the key. The Virality Project, Taibbi declares, “was specifically not based on ‘assertions of fact,’ but public submission to authority, acceptance of narrative, and pronouncements by figures like Anthony Fauci.”

In June 2021, a Freedom of Information Act request spurred disclosure of Fauci emails revealing his flip-flops on masks and his kowtowing to the Chinese Communist Party. The Virality Project warned Twitter that the emails were being exploited “to foment increased distrust in Fauci’s guidance and in American public health officials and institutions.” 

https://nypost.com/2023/03/17/private-federal-censorship-machine-targeted-true-misinformation/

There are Faucis all over your government all over America for that matter “Kowtowing” to China.  

Let that sink in.  

But Putin!!!   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

That's stupid, Red, but I think you probably know it.  

• Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Say whatever you want believe whatever you want about Conservatives.  

This is the very liberal Nate Silver telling you liberalism has gone completely off the rails

the way critical thinking gets attacked anymore, reminds me of the movie ideocracy.  

• Like (+1) 1

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3908625-house-republicans-seek-testimony-from-manhattan-da-on-trump-hush-money-probe/

The chair of the committee on weaponizing the gov't is weaponizing the gov't.  Gym prolly doesn't even see the irony.

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Say whatever you want believe whatever you want about Conservatives.  

This is the very liberal Nate Silver telling you liberalism has gone completely off the rails

Skepticism is excellent.  wish more MAGA's would view their "news" sources with it.

5 hours ago, Chris farley said:

the way critical thinking gets attacked anymore, reminds me of the movie ideocracy.  

😅  Everytime I see a clip of a trump rally, I'm reminded of the prez in that movie at the monster truck rally..  And then the guy cheating on his wife with 7 kids running around on a motorcycles and ATV's causing domestic chaos.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

😅  Everytime I see a clip of a trump rally, I'm reminded of the prez in that movie at the monster truck rally..  And then the guy cheating on his wife with 7 kids running around on a motorcycles and ATV's causing domestic chaos.

LOL

So you think of trump, then hunter?

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We all know that anyone from any place on the social and political spectrum blowing the whistle on the establishment gets fired and the crooks ride off free and clear. 

You're blind to that because you see every issue  and event through the eyes of the government.  

30 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

We all know that anyone from any place on the social and political spectrum blowing the whistle on the establishment gets fired and the crooks ride off free and clear. 

You're blind to that because you see every issue  and event through the eyes of the government.  

Oh ok - how many whistleblowers did Trump fire?  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe you should wake up from your dream and ask why the FBI is running a political protection racket?

👆🤡👇

On 7/5/2023 at 10:36 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

I ask logical and reasoned questions and they just give back the blank stare.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

There's so much there, there.  And they just ignore it or just don't care. I was unaware of many of these things (not this one).

They can only focus on psyops. They already told us facts don’t matter - it’s who can sell the better story - per @All_Pro_Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...